Tell me again why these SHINee members didn't get cancelled?

• I'm personally not affected by CA but this is beyond that and it's straight up racial mockery. How are these fake mustaches, fake chest hair and combining it with sombreros any different from a white person mocking monolids while wearing a kimono? How is it fucking different?

tumblr_inline_my6fdi2twI1r3igfc.jpg

DcyAaxSWkAEfbD8?format=jpg&name=small

DcyAoGlX0AA9C6t?format=jpg&name=small

• For someone who claims not to care about CA you are literally obsessed with it. :pepe-cringe:

That's not even CA, its racial ridicule and mockery. Similar to what Mamamoo did with the blackface, along with others in the past. Not a good look for kpop, but I guess since it doesn't affect your oppas you couldn't give less shits about it

C6DrLjlVAAEwiZI.jpg

bandw.jpg

• That's not even CA, its racial ridicule and mockery. Similar to what Mamamoo did with the blackface, along with others in the past. Not a good look for kpop, but I guess since it doesn't affect your oppas you couldn't give less shits about it

C6DrLjlVAAEwiZI.jpg

bandw.jpg

It doesn't affect your no ca interest too so i guess this is just you spreading what's on your heart. Hate, sadness and a lonely life.

• Official Post

That's not even CA, its racial ridicule and mockery. Similar to what Mamamoo did with the blackface, along with others in the past. Not a good look for kpop, but I guess since it doesn't affect your oppas you couldn't give less shits about it

C6DrLjlVAAEwiZI.jpg

bandw.jpg

You don't actually care though. You just want to see people get cancelled. I'm sure you consider yourself to be very woke and socially conscious, but you're just a sad troll who wants to see people punished.

• It doesn't affect your no ca interest too so i guess this is just you spreading what's on your heart. Hate, sadness and a lonely life.

My threads don't affect your life either but you seem to like entering them and giving your 2 cents. But that's your prerogative

• You don't actually care though. You just want to see people get cancelled. I'm sure you consider yourself to be very woke and socially conscious, but you're just a sad troll who wants to see people punished.

I don't care about "cancelling" or "wokeness". I only care about these little things called reality and fairness. Just because some group are "esteemed Big 3 oppas" doesn't mean they get a pass on wrong-doing

• For someone who claims not to care about CA you are literally obsessed with it. :pepe-cringe:

C6DrLjlVAAEwiZI.jpg

bandw.jpg

It doesn't affect your no ca interest too so i guess this is just you spreading what's on your heart. Hate, sadness and a lonely life.

What The Hell are these comments? Trying to roast people? Roast with actual arguments. Jeez

If the Mexicans feel offended by it. Then they can cancel them. We who are not Mexican just sit back and probably do nothing. Because the term cultural appropriation is non existence for certain culture. They are actually proud if someone wear their traditional clothing, like my culture for example. People in my country would go crazy if they see anyone from another country wear our traditional clothes and it would probably go viral. So, theres that.

Feel free to watch this video on what Mexicans,Chinese actually think of people wearing traditional clothes (I know these people dont represent the whole Mexican,chinese people, but they are actually mexican, chinese but we are not. So.....):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't even try to come with facts when op is a know hater of anything big3 groups do and always, i repeat always shade and try to bring hate towards them. And i won't even start at how low he views women and made it public so many times.

I won't talk about CA (an important cause) just to entertain a troll who doesn't even care for the culture and their people.

• Don't even try to come with facts when op is a know hater of anything big3 groups do and always, i repeat always shade and try to bring hate towards them. And i won't even start at how low he views women and made it public so many times.

I won't talk about CA (an important cause) just to entertain a troll who doesn't even care for the culture and their people.

Oh. He is a troll. Thats news to me.

• Oh. He is a troll. Thats news to me.

That other person just doesn't like facts and reacts that way when their little bubble of self-delusion gets popped. Notice none of them said anything in regards to the OP and instead made me look like the one that did wrong.

• If I'm not mistaken they apologised for this skit and removed it from subsequent concerts. But I'm not 100% sure, it happened a very long time ago.

People still talk about Shindong's fat shaming and Taeyeon's alleged mistranslated comment about black women and those also happened years ago. But they sure scrubbed this incident like it never existed. At least they made an apology, but so did Shindong.

• That other person just doesn't like facts and reacts that way when their little bubble of self-delusion gets popped. Notice none of them said anything in regards to the OP and instead made me look like the one that did wrong.

It's just that you use important cause for your hate towards big3 groups and idols. It isn't that I don't care, it's just that you take others cultures to hate and just be delusional.

• Oh I remember this. They got a little backlash but during that time, kpop wasn't as global as now so it wasn't a big issue. 2nd gen kpop used to do a lot of questionable things and got away with it tbh.

• same.

i loved these vids. thanks for sharing

• It's just that you use important cause for your hate towards big3 groups and idols. It isn't that I don't care, it's just that you take others cultures to hate and just be delusional.

Those poor hundreds of millions dollar earning, for-profit companies. How cruel am I to not ass kiss them /s

Also I never hate on idols. I'd just point out if they did something wrong

• Oh I remember this. They got a little backlash but during that time, kpop wasn't as global as now so it wasn't a big issue. 2nd gen kpop used to do a lot of questionable things and got away with it tbh.

Not exactly, GDragon and SNSD got a lot of backlash for certain incidents during the 2nd gen era by ifans.

• People still talk about Shindong's fat shaming and Taeyeon's alleged mistranslated comment about black women and those also happened years ago. But they sure scrubbed this incident like it never existed. At least they made an apology, but so did Shindong.

So, what exactly are they supposed to do now?

It's like you're criticizing people for bringing things up from years ago while doing the same thing. I don't get you. :pepe-life-support:

And this incident is not scrubbed from existence, ffs.

• So, what exactly are they supposed to do now?

It's like you're criticizing people for bringing things up from years ago while doing the same thing. I don't get you. :pepe-life-support:

And this incident is not scrubbed from existence, ffs.

People mention all kinds of incidents done by idols but this is like never brought up. At least now people are aware, and one of the members apologized I believe.

• Those poor hundreds of millions dollar earning, for-profit companies. How cruel am I to not ass kiss them /s

Also I never hate on idols. I'd just point out if they did something wrong

I pity the idols who are the ones you always target. They suffer a lot of hate, but so what? Lets hate them even more... Sick mentality. and do point out at your way of viewing women too, it's shit!

• I pity the idols who are the ones you always target. They suffer a lot of hate, but so what? Lets hate them even more... Sick mentality. and do point out at your way of viewing women too, it's shit!

Talking about idols isn't attacking them, hun. It's insulting and demeaning them.

I'm sure you said something to those Lisa fans who were dehumanizing Chaeyoung over dyed hair, right?

• Idk but if theres a reason why they didn't get canceled is because they are male.

If it was done by a female idol, pretty sure that female idol is already under fire.

• Talking about idols isn't attacking them, hun. It's insulting and demeaning them.

I'm sure you said something to those Lisa fans who were dehumanizing Chaeyoung over dyed hair, right?

I will never hate others and when I do see hate posts i give my point of view, having in mind how ridiculous this behavior is.

But talk more about your way of viewing women. Why are you changing the subject??? Kkkkkkk

• Not exactly, GDragon and SNSD got a lot of backlash for certain incidents during the 2nd gen era by ifans.

Shinee wasn't as popular as SNSD and BB but they still got some backlash for it

But if you're talking about being cancelled, no one was, not even GD and SNSD. so idg why you expect Shinee to be cancelled here.

• Is that electrical tape on their faces?! They couldn't be bothered to buy proper beards for their racial mockery?!

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Is that electrical tape on their faces?! They couldn't be bothered to buy proper beards for their racial mockery?!

Yeah the tape kinda sent me over the “this isn’t ok” edge and i usually hate the CA controversies. Never saw these photos before :pepenomad:

• I'm all for this.

Because I didn't make racist jokes like Chen

395412_40817_1322_org.jpg

Because I didn't make racist mimicry of black people like Wendy

External Content www.youtube.com

Because I didn't make fun of people's skin color like SNSD

External Content twitter.com

Because I didn't mouth the n-word like some NCT member

External Content twitter.com

Only thing I did was say the facts and give my opinion, but the truth has always been a threat to those who live through lies

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!