My toughts about Lisa and some blinks

• Hi guys!! I am new here and by no means I'm a solo Lisa stan, I do stan BP, but my bias is Lisa. So what I wanna talk here it's about the hypocrisy of some ot4 acc.. I'm not trying bring tt drama here but I really wanna talk about this. So as we all know Rosé is gonna have her so deversed solo and I'm on full support and really happy for her. And we also know that Lisa is gonna have her solo soon (probably) and of course lilies and some blinks are already preparing to her solo as well, and here is what caught me off guard... Some ot4 acc rarely tweet about Lisa and her solo about the fans projects, but these accs are already posting and helping to rake money to Jennie's solo that it's not happening anytime soon as Jisoo will probably have her single first.. I find this so weird how "hard" it's to these accs to tweet anything related to Lisa and when they do it's always so late that I'm like ??? Anyways.. I don't want this to be a long ass text kkk so, yes, I'm disappointed about this and the so little support Lisa gets within the "fandom".

Anyways let's make all the girls solos a major success!!! And let's be happy about all of them achievements, they deserve every good thing!!!

PS: sorry if there was some grammar error. English is not my first language and I don't want to create a intern fanwar, I was just pointing an injustice between the support Lisa gets.... Yeah, bye! Kkkk :wellr:

• solo stans gonna do solo stan things I guess :annoyedk:

If you only stan a single member, that's fine.

But Don't act like you stan all the girls and then throw them under the bus every opportunity you get :mads:

It would be cool if you knew how to read. I'm not throwing anyone under any bus as I'm talking about the little support Lisa gets from her own "fans" and the so called ot4. I don't like how we can't talk about the difference in treatment Lisa gets from the others girls when it's so obvious kkk you are really gonna talk about solo stan problem and totally ignore any concern about a BP member just because she is not the one who is in your profile picture. Come to me when we wanna talk about the ot4 accs problem ok?

• Hi guys!! I am new here and by no means I'm a solo Lisa stan, I do stan BP, but my bias is Lisa. So what I wanna talk here it's about the hypocrisy of some ot4 acc.. I'm not trying bring tt drama here but I really wanna talk about this. So as we all know Rosé is gonna have her so deversed solo and I'm on full support and really happy for her. And we also know that Lisa is gonna have her solo soon (probably) and of course lilies and some blinks are already preparing to her solo as well, and here is what caught me off guard... Some ot4 acc rarely tweet about Lisa and her solo about the fans projects, but these accs are already posting and helping to rake money to Jennie's solo that it's not happening anytime soon as Jisoo will probably have her single first.. I find this so weird how "hard" it's to these accs to tweet anything related to Lisa and when they do it's always so late that I'm like ??? Anyways.. I don't want this to be a long ass text kkk so, yes, I'm disappointed about this and the so little support Lisa gets within the "fandom".

Anyways let's make all the girls solos a major success!!! And let's be happy about all of them achievements, they deserve every good thing!!!

PS: sorry if there was some grammar error. English is not my first language and I don't want to create a intern fanwar, I was just pointing an injustice between the support Lisa gets.... Yeah, bye! Kkkk :wellr:

"i am a ot4 stan...oh i am waiting for Rosé new mini album... and When is Jisoo single coming? oh Lisa is next mmmm :sweatr1: ...hoping Jennie´s is coming back soon"

ot4 my ass

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• "i am a ot4 stan...oh i am waiting for Rosé new mini album... and When is Jisoo single coming? oh Lisa is next mmmm :sweatr1: ...hoping Jennie´s is coming back soon"

ot4 my ass

I love how you are all intrigued about me hhaving a problem about Lisa not having the support from the fandom about her solo and then we are gonna talk about me being a blink or not and not about the real problem that is so explicit on my long text. Ok, thank you, next

• It would be cool if you knew how to read. I'm not throwing anyone under any bus as I'm talking about the little support Lisa gets from her own "fans" and the so called ot4. I don't like how we can't talk about the difference in treatment Lisa gets from the others girls when it's so obvious kkk you are really gonna talk about solo stan problem and totally ignore any concern about a BP member just because she is not the one who is in your profile picture. Come to me when we wanna talk about the ot4 accs problem ok?

I was agreeing with you???

I was talking about the people you mentioned in your post

• I love how you are all intrigued about me hhaving a problem about Lisa not having the support from the fandom about her solo and then we are gonna talk about me being a blink or not and not about the real problem that is so explicit on my long text. Ok, thank you, next

the quotes marks on my text "" means i am quoting the blinks that act like that...next

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I was agreeing with you???

I was talking about the people you mentioned in your post

Lmao you got flamed on for no reason

• are you brazilian?

well tho I am not active on the fandom neither understand what actutally happens by reading your post I could totally understand your frustration because I have "suffered" the same in other fandoms and I couldn't help but feel frustrated as well, I think the best thing is to keep cool when Lisa release her teasers everyone is going crazy because she is VERY popular regardless

• are you brazilian?

well tho I am not active on the fandom neither understand what actutally happens by reading your post I could totally understand your frustration because I have "suffered" the same in other fandoms and I couldn't help but feel frustrated as well, I think the best thing is to keep cool when Lisa release her teasers everyone is going crazy because she is VERY popular regardless

yeees, I'm from Brazil and u??

It's frustrating, but yeah, let's see how these acc will react when her teasers solo drops kkkkk

• I'm not sure if I see more hype for Rosé than for Lisa ? :whatr: It's just that Rosé released her trailer, and everyone is waiting to get a sneak peak at the show. I guess it might depend on the platform.

That said, yeah, some OT4 will have a bias, and that's unfortunate, especially as all the girls are preparing for their big steps.

• I'm not sure if I see more hype for Rosé than for Lisa ? :whatr: It's just that Rosé released her trailer, and everyone is waiting to get a sneak peak at the show. I guess it might depend on the platform.

That said, yeah, some OT4 will have a bias, and that's unfortunate, especially as all the girls are preparing for their big steps.

Rosé deserves all the hype from all the world and I'm loving that she is already breaking BP's records kkkk, she is necessary on the music scene, my problem is the accs... They do have bias as I have, but they should truly support all of them, not just 3....

• yeees, I'm from Brazil and u??

It's frustrating, but yeah, let's see how these acc will react when her teasers solo drops kkkkk

yes I am from BR too I have noticed because of your laugh majority of people who use this laugh is brazilian lol

well I am sure all social medias will be very busy gushing over Lisa's solo when teasers drop, don't worry

• OP, u actually believe theres an 'OT4' in this fandom? lmao dont be so gullible

Plus the member who is gets the most attention will always get hate/jelly from the other 3 stans..

• Rosé deserves all the hype from all the world and I'm loving that she is already breaking BP's records kkkk, she is necessary on the music scene, my problem is the accs... They do have bias as I have, but they should truly support all of them, not just 3....

She is going to break so many records, I'm so ready for Lisa solo though :omgr:

I also hope for so many dope collaborations for some reason.

• OP, u actually believe theres an 'OT4' in this fandom? lmao dont be so gullible

Plus the member who is gets the most attention will always get hate/jelly from the other 3 stans..

I do believe! I'm an ot4, my bias is Lisa but I do love the others girls as I see them as the beautiful humans being they are. I'm not the type of fan who think they have to be perfect at everything, I try to see them as girls achieving theirs dreams and helping others!

• She is going to break so many records, I'm so ready for Lisa solo though :omgr:

I also hope for so many dope collaborations for some reason.

They are soooooo massive, popular, legends that I truly believe they are gonna set the records and themselves are gonna break it, the group and the solos!!

What collab? I find it so difficult to happen knowing yg.....

• To be fair Lisa has so many akgaes that either always blame Blinks all the time or act like only Lilies support her. Most solo stans will be posting like 'Lilies let's donate and Lilies let's do this and that'. I don't feel that was calling out to me because I'm not a lilies, I'm a blink. Although sometimes them lisards expect OT4 to retweet or support tweets that does not even call out to them. If I was an OT4 big fanbase admin I'm not gonna retweet that as well because they're just talking to their own bunch. If they were like 'Let's support Lisa, Lilies and Blinks' then I would more than happy to retweet those.

That's why luckily there are still many OT4 efforts, despite many are trying to cancel them for whatever reason. And god forbid that we blinks focus on Rosé projects first which is already in front if our eyes. Don't worry Blinks still love Lisa and will always support her

• To be fair Lisa has so many akgaes that either always blame Blinks all the time or act like only Lilies support her. Most solo stans will be posting like 'Lilies let's donate and Lilies let's do this and that'. I don't feel that was calling out to me because I'm not a lilies, I'm a blink. Although sometimes them lisards expect OT4 to retweet or support tweets that does not even call out to them. If I was an OT4 big fanbase admin I'm not gonna retweet that as well because they're just talking to their own bunch. If they were like 'Let's support Lisa, Lilies and Blinks' then I would more than happy to retweet those.

That's why luckily there are still many OT4 efforts, despite many are trying to cancel them for whatever reason. And god forbid that we blinks focus on Rosé projects first which is already in front if our eyes. Don't worry Blinks still love Lisa and will always support her

This is really funny bc if you see the rt are always like this " LILIES AND BLINKS, LET'S DO THIS TO LISA" and do you know why she has so many solo stans? You don't need to go in 2016, just go to ice cream era and see the hate she got from the ot4, the same accs tweeting about loving all four were making tweets about how they just pushed Lisa and how bad the song was bc the others girls didn't have more lines, or go to HWLT era when Lisa was being bombarded about the statue thing and the so called ot4 accs started a hashtag.about others members or go to now, where they are rt more about Jennie solo then about Lisa. Rosé deserves the support and I'm not talking about her here, the problem lies on the accs and theirs efforts to Lisa!

• Regardless of what has been said above the thing is each girl will get their own hype and own love from the fanbase when their individual activities come out.

When Jennie's solo came out we all support J

When Jennie's YT started we all support J

when Lisa posts her Lilifilm we all support Lisa

When Lisa goes to China we support mentor Lisa

When Snowdrop drops we support Jisoo

When Rosé's solo comes out we support Rosé

right now is just Rosé's time to be in the spotlight - all the girls will have their turn when its their time to shine.

Lisa right now hasn't released anything - she's probably busy preparing for the show and filming for YWY3.

• This is really funny bc if you see the rt are always like this " LILIES AND BLINKS, LET'S DO THIS TO LISA" and do you know why she has so many solo stans? You don't need to go in 2016, just go to ice cream era and see the hate she got from the ot4, the same accs tweeting about loving all four were making tweets about how they just pushed Lisa and how bad the song was bc the others girls didn't have more lines, or go to HWLT era when Lisa was being bombarded about the statue thing and the so called ot4 accs started a hashtag.about others members or go to now, where they are rt more about Jennie solo then about Lisa. Rosé deserves the support and I'm not talking about her here, the problem lies on the accs and theirs efforts to Lisa!

and the problem is most of these lisard are blaming all blinks including those who did no such things and loved her rap and everything she is. Defended her againsts antis and haters and other akgaes. But people just love to focus on the small minority of 'fake ot4'. Disregarding there's thousands more blinks who support her. Why alienate us the cry foul about it.

Plenty of OT4 big accs have shown their supports towards Lisa, it's your choice to think that she's less loved.

• They are supported, but not equally. Just go see how many accs forgot Lisa's projects and then tweeted 1 or 2 days later... It's always like this. Anyways, I'm tired from the ot4 accs and their actions. Sorry for the rant!

• This thread contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!