My honest take on the news that IZONE is getting back together as a WIZONE.

• Well, only people with common sense know it's not the members faults. I understand, its kinda risky and very shitty.

• Well, only people with common sense know it's not the members faults. I understand, its kinda risky and very shitty.

Yeah . What I'm trying to say to op is there's no mistreatment or bias. Coz around 2018 and first half of 2019 their promotion are kinda equal.

Honestly it's just an unfortunate event and a shitty situation all around.

• No actually, they are stupid enough to rig the show in the 1st place.

And you were asking what I want. I want them to get more promotions, hold a concert, have more content. Yes of course I dont want them to get attacked by the knetz bcs of the scandal. But like you said, the scandal has died down and always will. Also Ive seen them more sad and angry that they dont get any promotion or content than sad because they have haters. Because the haters are never the fans. So it honestly wont affect them in the long run AT ALL. Because those people are just dogs looking for attention. They are gonna shut up after they are tired.

For instance IZONE. The criticism is disgusting, but it eventually fades away, and they were doing well on their final days. The same would happen with Fromis_9. The fans will always be louder than the haters. And lets not pretend that the company gives a shxt about the girls. Its honestly fine for OTR to promote them at the same time post scandal because then the haters need to bark up both trees. And they would get tired quicker.

• OTR is there for a reason, they can think of something. There are multiple ways to sell lightstick. For instance announce a lightstick and a concert at the same time. Who doesnt want to hold a lightstick during a concert? The fans would go crazy. If they are willing to bulk buy an album just to go to a fanmeet and even a virtual one. Concert would definitely do better. But thats the thing, OtR is shxt.

Yes of course, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Im not gonna be mad that you think other groups are better.

There are numbers they know and we don't.

• No actually, they are stupid enough to rig the show in the 1st place.

And you were asking what I want. I want them to get more promotions, hold a concert, have more content. Yes of course I dont want them to get attacked by the knetz bcs of the scandal. But like you said, the scandal has died down and always will. Also Ive seen them more sad and angry that they dont get any promotion or content than sad because they have haters. Because the haters are never the fans. So it honestly wont affect them in the long run AT ALL. Because those people are just dogs looking for attention. They are gonna shut up after they are tired.

For instance IZONE. The criticism is disgusting, but it eventually fades away, and they were doing well on their final days. The same would happen with Fromis_9. The fans will always be louder than the haters. And lets not pretend that the company gives a shxt about the girls. Its honestly fine for OTR to promote them at the same time post scandal because then the haters need to bark up both trees. And they would get tired quicker.

you don't care but the company care. Coz image is important especially for sponsor deals/CF .

Coz CF can goes both ways . Idol promotes a products and people can discover a group from the CF.

If the group has tainted image the group can only promote the products to their fans and big company want growth .

Why would they hire a group that can only promote to fans where other group can promote not only to the fans but the public as well.

Fans can be more louder, but will it 100% translated into numbers ?? Compared to general public??

And u said izone hate died down when the top comment about the recent news are calling the shameless.

And about Izone doing good on their final days, that is if u only see the music department(album sales,chart,etc) but the other went dramatically, almost no mainstream variety show appearance (only once on running man & they don't go to KB after the scandal, when they used to be almost everywhere)

unless it's their original series/idol based variety show(even that got scraped when their appearance on idol room never got aired)

Yujin got pulled out off MLT mc.

Almost all their photo book are from Japan magazine after the scandal only a handful of Korean one and that's mainly from dispatch.

They only got like less than 5 endorsement after the scandal (I can only remember LG+ with eating trip and pepsi even that's more like starship deals than izone.

When can names like almost 10 endorsement before the scandal.less than a year from debut coz the scandal started around September 2019 .

(Overhit,salewa,skoolooks,gmarket,fever basket,sudden attack,colorgram,etc)

And what do you mean u want more concert when nobody really doing concert coz there's a more chance of losing profit on online concert unless u'r a big group.

Coz u can watch them LIVE for free(illegally) and have the same experience with the one who payed in HD.

While offline concert u can't get the same experience live unless u want to watch it from someone else phone recording with all those noises and camera blocking.

• There are numbers they know and we don't.

Purchase of albums gives collectible photo cards and a chance for fan meet, so generally, people will purchase multiple albums.

General question. Most KPOP albums do not have the fan meeting tickets that I was aware of. I know that it is very popular among the large scale Japanese groups like the 46/48 type groups. Just not aware of Korean companies using that tool to gather sales. Do you believe or know that IZ*ONE did?

• General question. Most KPOP albums do not have the fan meeting tickets that I was aware of. I know that it is very popular among the large scale Japanese groups like the 46/48 type groups. Just not aware of Korean companies using that tool to gather sales. Do you believe or know that IZ*ONE did?

That's not what I was referring to. Maybe I didn't convey it properly.

Fan Meets inflate Album sales...

For an Everglow online fan meet, people will need to buy around 30-40 albums to get a shot at meeting them. You can't just buy albums anywhere, they have to be bought from a specific event from sites such as MMT, Whosfan, Ktown4U.

For Iz*one, I do not know but for Everglow and many middle-tier groups, it's like that.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Edited once, last by winniethepb ().

• Still not quite following it. So your saying that buying albums gives a better chance for you to speak to an idol during say an online fan meet. Is this done by tracking or downloads. Just not sure how the mechanics is working without a ticket sales. Does each album have a code for instance that you put in for the online event thus increasing your odds because you have several codes you can enter?

• Still not quite following it. So your saying that buying albums gives a better chance for you to speak to an idol during say an online fan meet. Is this done by tracking or downloads. Just not sure how the mechanics is working without a ticket sales. Does each album have a code for instance that you put in for the online event thus increasing your odds because you have several codes you can enter?

https://www.makestar.co/projects/singer_everglow_03/summary

Take a look at this event. It'll probably give you a better idea.

Essentially, meeting the artists is lottery-based. 1 album = 1 entry. On average, people will need to buy 30-40 albums to win a spot.

These kinds of events inflate album sales.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

It different from 48/46G system.

Yes,izone used. The 48/46G handshake ticket system but only for their japanese release(sukito iwasetai, Buenos Aires, vampire, and twelve)

This is for kpop explaination. copied from stage48 izone thread

[IDOL GROUP FANSIGN DETAILS] Fansign events are most of the time sponsored by music stores to boost up sales. To put simply, it's a lottery where your entries are the number of albums you buy from them. 10 album entries = 10 fansign raffle entries

There are also fansigns sponsored by brands (eg. Ce& for Wanna One). They have a specific amount of purchase for 1 raffle entry (eg. 100usd = 1 raffle entry).

Correction: 10 albums purchased = 10 fansign entries

If a group did 5 fansigns in one comeback, it means 5 music stores sponsored the event (I don't know how the deal between the group and the music store works).

Fansign application period happens really fast. For example, today Soundwave posts a fansign for 11.24, they will set rules like you have to purchase from 11.21-11.23, 8pm and you can only buy at these two branches in Seoul. Winners will be announced on 11.23, 10pm.

It is really difficult to get in for some groups like EXO, BTS and Wanna One. Some buy 200 albums and more and still don't win. Fansign albums are also more expensive. If a normal album is 14usd, a fansign album can sometimes be bought at 17usd each. It depends.

Only 100 people are picked from the buyers, sometimes it's only 50. It's very rare to see 100+ winners. Your competition is always fansite owners who really spends for their group's comeback.

So if you want to go to Wanna One's fansign five times, then you need to buy 1500 albums to get a high chance of getting in all those five fansign events which will cost around 25 million won, roughly 20-25,000usd or 1.2 million pesos.

I cannot talk for all groups as there are groups that only require 10 albums or less. As for new groups like Izone, 40 albums is a bit fair to get in.

In the fansign event, itself, if u win, u will have the chance to get a sign from each member, get a high five and talk to them for a few seconds. If lucky, they allow post-it questions and giving of gifts and letters. If u're the luckiest, some idols insist in holding your hand.

But not all fansign events are the same. The rules are different for every group or company. Some companies don't allow signatures addressed to different names. Post-it's are being checked, too and fansign managers can be so sensitive.

We have been confiscated with a post-it three times even if in our perspective, the question is harmless. That's why we're very opinionated with post-it questions sent to us as well.

• I understand they are crazy for money. But CJ is a big ass company. They can make money anywhere. The amount of food products from CJ I have seen in my country is uncountable. Im sure they are making billions.

you gotta remeber even conglomerates like cj have different divisions to manage the different products and entertainment/music is only one and probably run by a differrnt ceo from the food ones...

and that ceo exec team wants $$$

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!