The netizenbuzz and pan-choa comments section are as bad or even worse than knetz comments

• But we don’t talk about that. The amount of deranged people in those comments section hiding behind anonymity is off the charts.

People have no right to “call out knetz” for being some magical species of hate. If it’s on other social media it’s pretty easy to get ratio’d for your hate. But not unmoderated comments sections. It’s so easy to be hateful in them.

Actually why go so far as these translation sites. Have y’all met the AKP news comments? My god.

Anyway kpop fans really need help sometimes.

• Yes I saw many disgusting, negative hate comments about Mingyu in his fake bullying rumors, his collage art and in 97liners Itaewon issue. Also I saw many bad comments like that in other idols' fake bullying scandals, Chanyeol, Soojin, Hyunjin, Taeyong issues.

They are even worse than knetizens. And also they are always lying, always believe, share, comment the wrong infos. Just believe the wrong infos of knetz like a sheep, lick knetz's asses, repeat their infos like a parrot and never do a research, spread hate according the idols according the wrong infos. And if you want to defend idols with correct infos they start to attack you, call you stupid delulu fangirl and mass negative to your comments.

The disqus section of pannchoa, netizenbuzz really makes me so angry and sad. I want to fight with all of them but I know they won't listen and can't accept they are wrong. They just want to find a reason to hate idols and feel themselves better, woke, smart.

That's why I only use twitter right now to see comments about Mingyu. At least twitter kpop stans are more sane, kind.

• Yes I saw many disgusting, negative hate comments about Mingyu in his fake bullying rumors, his collage art and in 97liners Itaewon issue. Also I saw many bad comments like that in other idols' fake bullying scandals, Chanyeol, Soojin, Hyunjin, Taeyong issues.

They are even worse than knetizens. And also they always believe, share, comment the wrong infos. Just believe the wrong infos of knetz and never do a research, spread hate according the idols according the wrong infos. And if you want to defend idols with correct infos they start to attack you, call you stupid delulu fangirl and mass negative to your comments.

The disqus section of pannchoa, netizenbuzz really makes me so angry and sad. I want to fight with all of them but I know they won't listen and can't accept they are wrong. They just want to find a reason to hate idols and feel themselves better, woke, smart.

Yeah, it makes you wonder what is going in some of these people's lives that would drive them to have such animosity toward idols?

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Actually yes. When Lisa suffered xenophobia, racism and it was translated the amount of comments trying to justify this type of behaviour and saying that she suffers this bc she is problematic was so.....

They are on the same level, but act superior bc their comments aren't translated :clown:

They are even worse than knetizens. And also they always believe, share, comment the wrong infos. Just believe the wrong infos of knetz and never do a research, spread hate according the idols according the wrong infos. And if you want to defend idols with correct infos they start to attack you, call you stupid delulu fangirl and mass negative to your comments.

Same. I feel so enraged looking at the comments section but it’s just not possible to fight or have any impact in those comments sections.

Looking at those comments I can fully understand how knetz now work. Those are the same type of comments section.

Apart from scandal also the way they insult idols and their talents and everything. If I was an idol reading it the sheer amount of mental trauma I would have.

• Actually why go so far as these translation sites. Have y’all met the AKP news comments? My god.

Anyway kpop fans really need help sometimes.

Actually last month pannchoa blog got suspended because people reported it but then they got it back. :(

All kpop fans should unite and report pannchoa, netizenbuzz again because they are the source of hate that bring to idols.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand why kpop fans give so many attention, value to koreans' disgusting, hate comments like they are Gods. They are just a bunch of regular, lame, loser people.

And that pannchoa, netizenbuzz blogs getting money thanks to them.

Apart from scandal also the way they insult idols and their talents and everything. If I was an idol reading it the sheer amount of mental trauma I would have.

I am a very sensitive person. So I would be very sad, worried about bad comments. Also I am always have discussion with people when they say something bad about me. So I would fight with my company to if they would try to make me quite / stop me to defend myself.

• This! And Knetizen, the comment section there has to be the worst thing I've ever read online, the aespa comments there were so disgusting I couldn't believe they even had that many likes

This can't be denied. That site is a congregation of aespa haters. I'm always dreading the negative comments whenever I go to that site. I can never go there in peace. That site is especially allergic to almost all sm artist.

• Ironic that is coming from you who made fun about Irene scandal before it got confirmed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!