The netizenbuzz and pan-choa comments section are as bad or even worse than knetz comments

• It was a mistake for me to really think about turn back to this forum. Everyone is so hostile to me for a thing that I didn't do and attack me. Bringing the same false thing again and again and lying whenever I make a comment. This is the last time. I will never come back this forum again.

Bye bye to everyone.

• Also Artemosia you are liking that post and having a hate boner to me but I only critised irene for yelling a staff that below her for 30 minutes. To me her action was wrong and rude. And I never commented before Irene's name officially confirmed. I didn't use any insulting nor swearing words towards Irene. And I critised the fans who are lying to defend her such as the stylist was a man instead of woman or she made irene got electric shock with wrong outfit.

• Their enemy list goes like this:

1-any SM artist

2-Blackpink

3- Any idol that is not associated with their fav that falls into any scandal/mockery by knets (they will somehow make that person their fav's enemy and what happens to them is their favs' work of karma. it doesn't matter who, they will invent connections if needed).

if there is any SM artist-related article, you will see them flood it with hate especially if it's negative. If it's a praising article for achievements, they will either disappear or question the legitimacy of it. Saying things like LYS media play/manipulation etc. Even trivial visual "articles" they will act it's annoying how K-nets are obsessed with visuals but then the same people turn 180 degrees when the most trivial article in the world praises their fav's visual. Surprisingly the same culprits all belong to the same fandom and complain from the unfairness and "hate" their favs and fav's associates get which is not as half as bad as what they do on a daily basis.

aside from K-pop, I remember I got rationed/cursed at in an article that talks about YT removing the dislike feature. I said that it was a useless feature and I never used it and I find it as a way to hate on innocent people so I am glad YT decided to hide it/remove it. If a video was problematic I will report it, the dislike is pointless. Somehow my comment was so offensive to these people because the coward dislikes are their way of living and feeling better about themselves.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Maybe things would change if people realized that it's stupid to read or listen to any articles translated from Nate/Pann because that forum is a literal cesspool of psychos and haters who only make up a very small minority of Koreans. Yet some Internationals seem to think they represent all of Korea and roll with whatever BS and hate comes out of there.

(Users on AKP are 100% guilty of this too btw. Honestly, anything from Nate/Pann should just be banned and blocked)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!