What are your favourite boy group b-sides?

• I'm just gonna list a bunch

The Boyz - SHINE SHINE, Salty, L.O.U

SKZ - Voices, Double Knot, B Me, Haven

Golden Child - Lean on Me, Cool Cool, OMG

TXT - Drama, Fairy of Shampoo, Maze in the Mirror, New Rules

BTS - Ma City, Boyz with Fun, Tomorrow

EXO - Gravity, Groove, Stronger

VIXX - Spider, Desparate, Milky Way

SHINee - Evil, All Day All Night, CODE

Super Junior - Skydive, Ticky Tocky, Disco Drive

BIGBANG - Ego, Oh My Friend, Love Dust, This Love

TVXQ - Athena, Ten

B2ST - Shadow

NU'EST - Rocket, Talk about love

GOT7 - Tic Tic Tok, Wave, BoomX3

WINNER - Have a good day, FOOL, ZOO

Wanna One - Sandglass, Twilight, Wanna Be (My Baby)

ATEEZ - WIN, Mist, Fever, My Way

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Never in a million years did i expect you to name Stronger as one of your fav b-side.....

I absolutely love that song.... It's mighty underrated. I love me some Modern Jazz excellency...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Never in a million years did i expect you to name Stronger as one of your fav b-side.....

I absolutely love that song.... It's mighty underrated. I love me some Modern Jazz excellency...

Stronger is just so smooth. I adore that song.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

too

Honestly, the whole album

• Exo:

Nct:

Got7:

Bts:

• I will start with txt as it's easier, them having less songs :sweatr: but even then it's hard to choose

The underrated Roller coaster, you feel like you're on one listening to it, it's really a nice song

Staying on the magic album with smooth af R&B "20cm"

anthem to put you in a super good mood "Wishlist from Minisode1

I like the original but the acoustic mix of "Our Summer" from their debut EP is so good

and the ones massive recommended too lol

I'm just gonna list a bunch

TXT - Drama, Fairy of Shampoo, Maze in the Mirror, New Rules

• Thanks all will take a while to listen :thumbup:

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• Random Exo tracks

Random assorted boy groups

• ONF- YAYAYA

External Content m.youtube.com

EXO What If

BTS- Just one Day

B1A4

• Not listening to that many boy groups, so here are my two favorites

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!