Misheard kpop lyrics you can't unhear?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's been like 6 months and I never unheard how 썩은 이빨 sounds like 'suck a nipple' :pepe-peek:

Damn the moo that pointed it out. I've just accepted it lmao

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1:08-Andre

• BTSs Blood, Sweat & Tears is pure gold for Brazilians

External Content www.youtube.com

• Add more MAMAMOO to the list :3

External Content twitter.com

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• I~~~I'm, so goo~~~ood with yo~~~ou. BANANA, KETCHUP.

1:01

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

I got a picture of you in the spotlight @ 1:13

Also this tweet made it this is all I hear

• The part in cheer up

External Content www.youtube.com

where the lyrics are

"jom itta yeollakalkke later"

I hear call you later or calculator

• MONEY MONEY MONEY

2:18

this video ruined my life :pepe-sad:

• BITCHES IN THE SKYYYYYYYEEEYYYYEEEYYYEEEYYYEYYYYYEEEE

• MARIA, obliviate

1:09

• BITCHES IN THE SKYYYYYYYEEEYYYYEEEYYYEEEYYYEYYYYYEEEE

YALLLLL WILDIN. EVERYONE'S WRITIN MY FAV SONGS ;(;(;(;(;(

I always mishear the opening as "knock, knock, shitty kid"

• Add more MAMAMOO to the list :3

Not '"you're so tight" ;(

Moos were going wild before we got the official lyrics

It always sounds like they're saying "butterfly pooped a spider" in the chorus to this day to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!