BTS debut is the best in kpop!

• Meaningful and relatable lyrics, banger music, powerful choreo, fierce concept. BTS debut had everything to show the world their potential.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(I know N.O is not a part of their debut album, but it released just 3 months later so it can be included as their debut music discography).

No other kpop group debut shows this much of potential during their first year, let alone debut. You could've just showed me this in 2013 and I've still stanned them. I still can't comprehend how people can call No More Dream or N.O "cringe" and "try hard".

I know sad songs like The Truth Untold can make fans cry, but for me N.O made my teenager self cry bc of how relatable it was. I love it when BTS performs their debut songs. I hope BTS knows their debut was anything but cringe and try hard. It was the best thing to ever happen in kpop.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• tbh, the only try hard thing about it were the MV's imo

the songs themselves were really good (in general, not just for a debut) & each time i hear their old/first songs im surprised how incredible their music was from the beginning. haven't seen a group with such a strong debut (song).

ps; i forgot to mention their performances, it was clear that they were made for the stage..

• tbh, the only try hard thing about it were the MV's imo

the songs themselves were really good (in general, not just for a debut) & each time i hear their old/first songs im surprised how incredible their music was from the beginning. haven't seen a group with such a strong debut (song).

have you seen kpop mvs that were made before 2013? even mvs from the big 3 were equally try hard. the fact BTS had a really small budget during their debut compared to the big 3, just shows money /= quality.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• have you seen kpop mvs that were made before 2013? even mvs from the big 3 were equally try hard. the fact BTS had a really small budget during their debut compared to the big 3, just shows money /= quality.

no i haven't, but i just meant, looking back at it now (& only focusing on bts),

the only thing about their debut that could be considered try hard/cringe, for me,

weas their acting tough in their MV's since they had a badass/hip hop debut but they looked so cute (im not saying the mv's were poorly made)

also the members don't seem embarrased to still perform the songs, they are only cringing the moment you put those old MV's on lol

• no i haven't, but i just meant, looking back at it now (& only focusing on bts),

the only thing about their debut that could be considered try hard/cringe, for me,

weas their acting tough in their MV's since they had a badass/hip hop debut but they looked so cute (im not saying the mv's were poorly made)

also the members don't seem embarrased to still perform the songs, they are only cringing the moment you put those old MV's on lol

well comparing it to other kpop group debuts, it was nothing! they might get a bit embarrassed bc they're grown ups now but acting tough as a teenager is pretty normal.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• well comparing it to other kpop group debuts, it was nothing! they might get a bit embarrassed bc they're grown ups now but acting tough as a teenager is pretty normal.

true & i don't blame them, it was their concept. in the end, they had an amazing debut!

• BAP debuted the year before BTS and their "Meaningful and relatable lyrics, banger music, powerful choreo, fierce concept" were better than BTS's.

So by your criteria, BTS is not the best Kpop debut. BAP is the best debut.

"When we decided the direction of our music, we promised not to make the same songs as others'. So we wrote "Warrior," thinking that it would be good to talk about some heavy issues that criticize the current society. We want to talk about various different issues in the future, as well. "

• bap's music is good but I find bts music more relatable. you didn't need to downplay bts to prove your point sadly.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• By calling BTS the best debut, you downplayed every other group in Kpop including BAP. That's okay for you to do but not me?

feel free to get offended. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have posted here if this thread was about a big 3 group like EXO and Blackpink.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• feel free to get offended. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have posted here if this thread was about a big 3 group like EXO and Blackpink.

I'm not offended, I'm pointing out your double-standards.

You called a group that debuted with a similar concept to BAP the best debut and I think that BAP did this concept better, which is why I posted here.

Why are you bringing up Big 3 groups when I am praising a group from a small company? Why do Army think there are people who like all of the Big 3 groups? They do not exist. Only if I had completely lost my mind would I think that this the best Kpop debut.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm not offended, I'm pointing out your double-standards.

You called a group that debuted with a similar concept to BAP the best debut and I think that BAP did this concept better, which is why I posted here.

Why are you bringing up Big 3 groups when I am praising a group from a small company? Why do Army think there are people who like all of the Big 3 groups? They do not exist. Only if I had completely lost my mind would I think that this the best Kpop debut.

External Content www.youtube.com

Go create your own thread and complain. It’s obvious this is an appreciation thread and we are gonna call our faves the best.

Move on :boredr:

• Funny how some people think that talking about real stuff is something only BAP can do and if other do then they are copying them. LMFAOO this mindset is so stupid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!