ROSÉ'S SOLO AT THE SHOW & ALBUM

• that's an ass move

jennie releasre solo one day after their seoul concert, where is rosé date? and is she gonna get 1 week or even less of teasers?

the concerts must be selling very poorly for them to do this

For a solo that has been worked for by Rosé and her team for 2 years, it deserves a better treatment. We are not yet even getting a single damn teaser and now she'll be singing it on a group concert. Its like her solo will be treated like a solo performance for the concert.

• Tbh I knew it… and I’m even more excited for The Show more then ever !

b54d8ffb86dc46f046d879de4011342e581bdfa9.png 3c39ff856b689c486d3eebed8a6444a7a638b05d.gifvd304aa555bbcb22bd1db8e3f58c086dd005a160b.png●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

ATEEZ - NCT - TREASURE - BLACKPINK - BIGBANG - 2NE1 - RED VELVET - EXO - MONSTA X

• For a solo that has been worked for by Rosé and her team for 2 years, it deserves a better treatment. We are not yet even getting a single damn teaser and now she'll be singing it on a group concert. Its like her solo will be treated like a solo performance for the concert.

yeah but it was Rosé who was very insistent

• For a solo that has been worked for by Rosé and her team for 2 years, it deserves a better treatment. We are not yet even getting a single damn teaser and now she'll be singing it on a group concert. Its like her solo will be treated like a solo performance for the concert.

It does deserve better treatment, but I think they had different plans that they had to alter due to postponing the concert.

I don’t think they had any intention of her performing it at the concert after they delayed it, but maybe it truly was her decision because she wanted blinks to be the first to hear it?

Honestly there’s nothing more we can do than to appreciate her efforts and look forward to it!

:pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!