Covers that you listen more than the original?

• What are some covers that you listen to more than the original.

Scandal aside, AOA really outdid themselves with this song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AOA Egotistic GIF by Hanolf | Gfycat

Rex068 - OneHallyu

🐾AOA 설현 도베르만이 아니면 뭐란말임🐾 - 인스티즈(instiz) 큰방

Netizen đồng loạt

Đỉnh như AOA: Cover nhạc đối thủ chất đến mức chễm chệ top 1 trending đúng  đêm Trung Thu

Also this ending fairy

☁️ — seolhyun ✨egotistic

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This ICON of a performance:

~ ω

• Not kpop but I'll be there by Mariah Carey and Trey Lorenz.

I'm in the mood of some Mariah so deal with it :pepelove2:

External Content youtu.be

• gaho really outdid himself as per usual

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Not kpop but I'll be there by Mariah Carey and Trey Lorenz.

I'm in the mood of some Mariah so deal with it :pepelove2:

I will never complain about Mariah

Speaking of Mariah covers

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• One cover I listen to more than the original, at least in the world of K-Pop, is TVXQ's Magic Castle over The Classic's rendition. But because I am sure 95% don't know who The Classic is, I'll embed a new cover or two that is better than the original.

Both are Golcha covers, and honestly, I think Golcha are one of the better cover artists in modern times. Side Note: A Song For Me was also originally a song by The Classic.

• This one :|:|:|

• H.o.t/suju happiness

shinhwa wild eyes

Wonder girls so hot

• Hyuka’s Youngblood

• Despite some criticism this version got because of the group's energy not matching 2NE1's, and because of the CA and "ethnic hip" stuff, I like this cover very much. I think Soyeon kills it as always, Soojin is unrivaled when it comes to feline-like hotness and facial expressions, and the revamped instrumental is more than welcome since Teddy's original prod sounds very cheesy nowadays.

• Shut your mouth and stream like a river

• Official Post

I came here to say Egotistic. AOA ate that song UP. Still on my playlist to this day.

I wish we had gotten a full version of Seventeen's cover

• Joy's cover of "JJan jja ra". A trot song originally by Jang Yoon Jung; but i prefer Joy's cover.

• External Content youtu.be

It's not a full cover though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!