Yall Stop Hating On This Article

• I am tired of this. As part of my daily routine I decided to check out some new articles on the home page. Guess what I found.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…best-male-vocals-in-k-pop

In the comments people were complaining that Jungkook was on top of the list and that he is a not a good vocalist so he does not deserve to be on this list and attacking the author.

This really makes me wonder if people know how to read. Because guess what the article said in the first paragraph. "This is a small compilation of my favorite male vocals. There are many great singers in kpop, and I know that I can't include all of them in one post, so don't feel bad if I didn't list your favorite. The order is random, and this is not a ranking. I hope you enjoy it!" I honestly feel bad for the person that wrote this article getting complaints from people whose faves were not on the list. I mean come on! You all complain about Army being toxic yet you start attacking everyone the second you don't see your faves. And the worst part is, the people that are saying "please read the article carefully the author said this was their opinion" in the comments are getting downvoted. Guess which comments had the most upvotes, "Are you seriously putting bts first right now? As best vocals? There are sooo many better vocalists.... Not hating on bts. I am sorta hating on the author of this article." "If this is "a list of your favorite vocalists" then why is the title "the best vocalists"? this is just another random post to randomly talk about BTS." Please, learn to read before you comment something. Also, here is a video of Jungkook showing his vocal abilities.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And let's not forget ON

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tip for haters: Use facts and learn to use your nonexistent brain.

• As someone who commented on that article but didn't degrade anyone, the title was misleading, and I admit i didn't fully read the article I wanted to listen to the lists and share my enthusiasm for them, but some of the vocalists on that list were like what...I'm sorry JYP? While Joohoney has a great voice KIHYUN is a much stronger vocalist. I never downplayed anyone's talent however. But I think if you're going to make a title the way they did, then they should expect SOME backlash...it's very misleading and let's be real not everyone reads everything posted. I feel like that should have been a thread here to gloat about their faves, if you're going to make the title the best male vocalists in kpop then people are going to expect to see certain ones listed, not seeing those certain ones is going to lead to negative comments. Do i agree they should belittle the artists no, But the author should have re-worded the title. You also can't be blaming everyone, when the title is misleading.

• ArmyBlinkOnce0

Changed the title of the thread from “Yall Stop Hating On Jungkook's vocals” to “Yall Stop Hating On This Article”.
  • I saw the article but didn’t comment. I don’t like the article section much, too negative and you get downvoted for the most menial thing. Either ignore it or don’t post.

• I don't care about this debate and I'm not in a boy group.

I just want to clarify, singing a high note doesn't mean you're a good singer, stop sharing a video like this. You prove nothing with something like this. It seems to me that I have already made this remark to you op.

• i doubt you should be taking comments on the main page seriously

They are just BTS haters or trolls

And also JK is a talented vocalist. His vocals are more stylistic but he is incredibly talented.

• since BTS doesn't interrest me at all, I wouldn't write something about him, so I can't understand the haters, if you don't like him it's okay, but to write something bad about him is utterly useless, else you got some problems in your life and have to went your anger on an innocent person

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!