SHINee Taemin's Artist Thread!

• Taemin's 2nd Group SuperM!

[IMG]

left to right: Lucas, Mark, Taeyong, Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun & Ten

Look at them! They are Amazing! ♥

In October 2019, Taemin debuted again with a new group called SuperM!

SuperM is a South Korean supergroup formed in 2019 by SM Entertainment and Capitol Music Group. The group consists of seven members from four SM Entertainment boy groups: Taemin from SHINee, Baekhyun and Kai from EXO, Taeyong and Mark from NCT 127 and Ten and Lucas from WayV.

Taemin SuperM Trailer!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mastermind! He looks so Sexy! I love it!!! ♥

On October 4, 2019, the group debuted with their self-titled EP, which entered the Billboard 200 at number one, making SuperM the first Asian artist in history to top the US album chart with a debut release. Their debut single, "Jopping", is among Billboard’s Critics' picks of "25 Best K-pop Songs" of the year.

SuperM Jopping Debut MV!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Amazing! They did so well! I'm so Proud! ♥

Keep Up with SuperM! ♥

Official SuperM YouTube!

Official SuperM Twitter!

Official SuperM Instagram!

[IMG]

T-This overall look!... Taemin!... Stunning! ♥

Taemin SuperM Photoshoot

Unreal, Breathtaking, Handsome!! ♥

His Sneeze! So Cute!!!! Help! My Heart isn't going to make it! ♥

SuperM Performance Video, Taemin's Cut!

Full Version with Ten & Kai here!

External Content vimeo.com

Are you seeing him?? Like really seeing him?!! How can he do that!?!

I'm amazed at the amount of excitement I feel while watching this even after seeing it many times! ♥

The details, the popping, the everything! Taemin is out of this world! ♥

SuperM Taemin Fancams

Tiger Inside

One

2019 SPYDER TECHWEAR X 태민(TAEMIN)

TaemLog!

In May 2020, Taemin started his own YouTube Vlog called TaemLog!

As of now there is no set schedule on releases. They have been random surprises!

Too cute!!! ♥

Full Playlist!

Atlantis - 7th Album Repackage - 4/12

73f463d1c19634984c1c3e1c8615b5aa78fc258c.gifv 38bdd8bb67839e2b9362261a5d36a4ef74b571d8.gifv

Edited 6 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• Never Gonna Dance Again

Prologue 2 KIDS

[IMG]

...T-Taemin!!? Yes! Please!! ♥

In August 2020, Taemin released his prologue for his Album Never Gonna Dance Again, 2 KIDS!

2 KIDS is an electric pop track with a warm guitar sound and Taemin’s sentimental vocals. Taemin participated in writing the lyrics, which express a memory of young love and heartbreak.

Prologue of Prologue

He looks adorable! ♥

Official 2 KIDS MV Teaser!

Baby, who hurt you!!?

Official 2 KIDS MV!

He freestyled this!! Genius! ♥

2 KIDS Behind the Scenes!

.......Look how precious he is!!! I can not get over it...

His Beautiful smile. His everything!... Please keep My Baby Warm!! ♥

2 KIDS Jacket Making!

[IMG]

This angle and that look!! ♥

2 KIDS Live Performance!

Look how good he looks!!! ♥

2 KIDS Live Behind The Scenes!

An Angel!... My Angel! ♥

Taemin did a Vlive talking about his 2 KIDS release!

TAEMIN's "2 KIDS" On the Block. You can watch it here! ♥

[IMG]

I really love the black and white photos for this release! ♥

In September 2020, Taemin released his own Reality show called RareTaem.

RareTaem Teaser 1!

Awww! Look at him! How precious! ♥

RareTaem Teaser 2!

Omg! My baby!

Full Playlist!

I really enjoyed watching these. So many emotions I went through... Taemin is precious! ♥

[IMG]

That stare! ♥

73f463d1c19634984c1c3e1c8615b5aa78fc258c.gifv 38bdd8bb67839e2b9362261a5d36a4ef74b571d8.gifv

Edited 4 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• Taemin's September 2020 W Korea Interview!

WK: I was surprised that this year is the 13th year since your debut. In terms of the company, by year of experience, you're almost a deputy general manager.

Taemin: Right. At this point, I think you can see something in me for the first time, but also there's a lot that remains the same. Can I tell you a funny story? Earlier this year, I took a picture of myself dressed up as my 16 year old appearance when I just debuted with a bowl cut. I posted the picture on Instagram and I thought fans were almost fooled by it thinking it was an old picture. 'Nevertheless I'm still a little less old.' Haha.

WK: As for me, I met one of the most curious people today. How should I say it, you feel like someone with a perfect narrative.

Taemin: Thank you.

WK: In middle school, you made your debut as SHINee and grew steadily, breaking away from the group's youngest image and successfully changed your clothes as a solo musician. As soloists all 5 albums released were hits. You are now a member of SuperM, who performs around the world. The narrative in most novels wouldn't be as solid as this.

Taemin: When I look back on my life, I think it's kind of amazing. I joined the company at the age of 13, and this year I'm 28. I have lived almost half my life as a singer, and I feel the time goes by when I think, "I've been running on one path for a long time." I was a little.. I think I was a greedy person. Being greedy, I was able to debut as a team called SHINee, and had the chance to do my solo career. One day, producer Lee Sooman told me this. Any pop song is fine, so record it and bring it to me, I thought, "What's going on all of a sudden?" and prepared it. After that, my solo album came out. Now that I think about it, it was a test. I think I felt a sense of accomplishment from these things. It was very big, and of course, a lot of luck followed too.

[IMG]

Taemin looks soo handsome through out this whole photoshoot! ♥

WK: Would SM company with a systematic system simply do it? I wouldn't have suggested a solo career with that in mind.

Taemin: There were a few signs that I felt. By the time of my debut, I had few singing parts. Since Taemin had the image of being in charge of dancing. Then, the proportion of the song increased little by little, and when I look back, I think this might be one of those signs. In the middle of it, I stayed in the practice room until dawn and only practiced. It seems that employees working overtime came and saw me and made word of mouth. How sad must it have been in their eyes. I was skinny and stayed until dawn to practice alone. (laughs).

WK: Did you stay in the practice room later than others?

Taemin: After the schedule ended, I went to the practice room. Practicing until the sun rises, then go to the dorm and prepare for my schedule right away, and I spend the time like that.

WK: You were beginning to show on the SHINee stage in 2012 when you were promoting "Sherlock." Since then, there has been a feeling of enjoying the stage like a fish in water, and when did you personally begin to realize that you were making your own stage?

Taemin: There are a few times... first of all, it was the same with Sherlock. For Sherlock. I was 20, this album was just released when I turned into an adult, from that moment, my attitude on the stage changed dramatically. What I tried at the time was, "Let's not do what was decided." Usually, for a certain section, a certain gesture was set, but from Sherlock's stage, I tried different things without hesitation. I thought it was a sincere approach to those who watch, and I thought it was a way for me to develop in the future. Even if I monitor it, at that time I can see that it changes day by day.

[IMG]

Hello Love! ♥

WK: Actually, it's not an easy task for a person to make a striking jump isn't it?

Taemin: It must have been because a long hiatus before Sherlock. I was able to reorganize hard, and in such a state standing on stage after a long time, my growth must have been noticeable. How should I say this? The members really motivated me. My brothers are not ordinary people (laughs). This is something I'm really proud of, but even if most of the SHINee members are main vocals, they're all flawless and have many talents. I practiced literally with the mindset of "I have to survive here" and "Once I pulled the sword, I should cut at least a radish." I was originally greedy, but since that kind of stimulus was added, I can't not jump (laughs). When I spend time with the members, there are things that become similar to each other, thanks to this I saw the things that I haven't seen before, and I've awakened my hidden talent.

WK: The 3rd album "Never Gonna Dance Again" prologue single "2 KIDS" was released in August. While listening to the song. I sometimes look for the lyricist because I'm curious about who the lyricist is, I did the same with "2 KIDS." I thought the lyrics were written in an unrefined honest language, turns out you were the lyricist.

Taemin: I wanted to dissolve the way I usually speak. In some cases, lyrics are written poetic and abstractly, but when I was working on "2 KIDS" I thought of creating something that easily touches and grasps emotions even if you listen to it once. In the meantime, I thought that there was a certain distance between the public and me because of taking a very distinct concept like "Danger" or doing many songs with sensual performances, and I realized that I should no longer be too far away. Anyway, I'm a pop singer. The lyrics of "2 KIDS" came out to find the middle point. That's why it's the brightest song I've ever sung.

WK: Two things seem to be interesting. The clear self-consciousness of being a pop singer yourself, which is why you always stand close to the public.

Taemin: Of course, there have been many times when it didn't go well (laughs). For example, if I were to choose the title song of SHINee's album, I always had a different opinion with the members. Like when I just listened to the 4th album title song "View" and said, "This is absolutely not going to happen!" (laughs). What I'm pursuing is a little bit... there seems to be a deep pull. For example, if you express love, you prefer to solve it in a maniac way rather than in a one-dimensional way. I like to go one step further and twist it.

[IMG]

I'm completely captivated by him! ♥

WK: Somehow interesting. Maybe because I've seen so much of you easy-going self on broadcast, I could never guess that the way you approach something would be "deep."

Taemin: Basically someone who falls deeply is like that. People who are 'multi-task' can do this while doing that, but I can't do that. I have to dig only one deeply. So even though I share schedules with other members, I'm the only one who can't remember (laughs).

WK: Oh, at this point, I'm curious about your pop culture tastes, too.

Taemin: I really like the British drama "Black Mirror." I tend to be obsessed with something unusual. Things that are like a slap on the wrist? Originally, I tend to avoid movies that are popular. Such movies are not without the aspect of repeating what has already been consumed, but I think I'm starting to like things that I can take lightly. These days, I played movies and watch other works, in the past whether it was an independent film or a thriller. I look for a movie that suits my tastes, but I got tired after watching one episode, because I watch it with great concentration and it consumes my energy.

WK: While talking about the lyrics, I happen to come all the way here (laughs). If you have another chance to write lyrics in the future, what kind of story would you like to translate into lyrics?

Taemin: I like philosophical things. Among the songs in my solo album, "Soldier" is about religion, and of course it's different from time to time, but I'm not sure how I'm going to write it now... I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I want to change myself, to get rid of my former self and be reborn.

WK: Why?

Taemin: I want to find my own darker color. As if making a debut again, I want to show something new that has never happened before.

[IMG]

I kind of feel like I'm in trouble.. I didn't do it!.... ok.... maybe I did! ♥

(cont)

Edited 5 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• WK: Didn't you always feel new every time you made a comeback? Few musicians have shown as diverse and experimental concept as much as you.

Taemin: Is that so? Of course the concept was always new, but.. these days, I think I want to change the kind of person I am from the inside completely. I have a thirst to show a more human and sincere side of me rather than just showing my facade. If you're human, there are times when you become weak and broken. I'm sure there's beauty that comes from it. The moment when a person collapses, then. Only then can I get back on my feet and stand up again, and I believe that showing all of these sides without hiding this is the way I should go as an artist now.

WK: In fact, the reason why I'm looking forward to this 3rd album is that it is the album that reflects your opinion the most. Was there any point where you worked differently than usual?

Taemin: First, I got to know the music video director myself and cast him. This is because it is important to reduce the number of maneuvers and to keep pace with the director one-on-one. During several meetings, I thought over the concept, costumes, hair, and makeup. After "2 KIDS," 2 albums will be released one after another, but they also suggested an opinion in the way that while thinking about which link to put in the prologue they would like to leave these keywords in the music video. Most fans call it "content" (laughs). What stood out the most in the music video for "2 KIDS" was the choreography. Didn't it look simply to follow the rhythm and move your body around the emotional line? In fact, I was going to put few dance scenes. In case you don't know, I prepared that in a really short time on the day before I left for Paris. In fact, I had a choreography with a "dramatize" corner in mind and I think the director seemed to have expected contemporary dance moves. In the end, it was well expressed with the choreography that was perfectly coordinated at the midpoint between the director and I.

WK: Personally, "2 KIDS" is a universal love song, so I think it would have been nice if you turn the direction key on with a dramatized choreography.

Taemin: I also said this to the director. I wish I could look utterly pathetic and pitiful, I can fall into the abyss, broken, and really look like I was suddenly somewhere on the street, why did I want to be so broken? I don't know. I just seem to have a lot of things inside of me. It also seems that I wanted to express it..

[IMG]

Taemin looks so soft here.. so cute!! ♥

WK: In your 1st solo mini-album "Ace," you had to prove yourself to the public as a solo musician, and in your 2nd album "Move," I think you're starting to solidify your own color. Personally, I wonder if Taemin is a musician who has proven himself. In that state, the upcoming album is "Never Gonna Dance Again." Have you ever thought that this album is 'real'?

Taemin: Rather than that, my hope is that this album will be a 'turning point'. As I did during Sherlock's time, I hope this time I will change the kind of person I am completely. As a human being and as a performer, people who listen to this album may say they like or don't like, but now I try not to care about that.

WK: You used to be the type who cared about feedback?

Taemin: Yes, because there are many people who are uncomfortable with change. However, if you stick to such a place, you will never be able to get out of the cage. Now I'm trying to notice that less.

WK: Have you ever thought about this? That something experimental has always returned to you.

Taemin: Like I said before, there must be a lot of things inside me (laughs). People recognized it, and I myself have a lot of things I want to do. I have a desire to be different from others. Not 'looking different' but really different.

WK: Do you think you have something of your own that others can't follow?

Taemin: I have no idea what it is. I'm looking for it now. However, I have low satisfaction with myself, and that's what led me to this day.

WK: What kind of time do you spend that recharges you the most?

Taemin: I like lower-body bathing so much (laughs). When you enter the bath, you can hear 'uhh' 'ahh' sounds. Droop my body, light a scented candle, and loose my body in that state.

[IMG]

*sighs* Taemin wears a suit so well.. Very Handsome! ♥

WK: When I saw your Toutube content TaemLog, I thought, 'Are you greedy for household goods?' The kitchen was especially often put on the camera, but the cupboard was decorated with a pretty cub and a colorful coffee machine.

Taemin: I'm not greedy. My mother did everything for me. (laughs). She displays them in my cupboard while saying, "Taeminnie will suit something like this-'. Sometimes I think of this. When I move in later, I want to decorate the house with antique things. It's kind of funny, but the houses in old horror movies look so pretty.

WK: There was a bottle of Moet & Chandon in the fridge, do you usually drink champagne when you drink?

Taemin: I rarely drink alcohol. I usually get a lot of alcohol presents, but they all go back to my father (laughs). Moet & Chandon was brought and left by my mother. I told her to bring a bottle of pretty stuff for decoration, so she really just put it? (laughs).

WK: What kind of person is 28 year old Taemin?

Taemin: I think I want to burn it up a little. I think I want to decorate the finale of the first act coolly too.

WK: What kind of musician do you want to be remembered as?

Taemin: A great man. I know this will sound a bit exaggerated, but I have a mission.

WK: I can feel it.

Taemin: The bigger the person you become, the greater your impact on society, isn't it? I will be that kind of person. So that many people can hear the message I want to convey.

(Trans. Credit: ixakaixa)

[IMG]

T-Taemin!!? ..... How can He be so Breathtakingly Gorgeous!

Behind the Scenes of WKorea PhotoShoot!

He's an angel.. look how sweet and precious he is! ♥

History of Taemin!

I'm in tears.. I'm so proud! Taemin, you are Absolutely Breathtaking! ♥

Edited 3 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• Never Gonna Dance Again

Act 1

[IMG]

Can I be that statue!? Please!? ♥

Mood Sampler 1 - Suspect Version!

I'm Scared! Taemin...?

Mood Sampler 2 - Innocent Version!

Innocent?! I'm still scared!!

[IMG]

*blinks*.... T-...Taemin!?

I feel like I should run, but I'm definitely not going to..

In September 2020, Taemin released Act 1.

Track List!

1. Criminal

2. 일식 (Black Rose) (Ft. Kid Milli)

3. Strangers

4. 해몽 (Waiting For)

5. Famous (Korean Ver.)

6. Clockwork

7. Just Me and You

8. 네모 (Nemo)

9. 2 KIDS

Criminal MV Teaser 1!

Criminal MV Teaser 2!

Official Criminal MV!

An Absolute Masterpiece!! ♥

Criminal Dance Practice!

The ending!!! I Love Him!! ♥

Criminal Dance Tutorial!

Look how cute and how much fun they are having!! ♥

I just love Taemin's laugh! He's so adorable! ♥

Taemin also had a Vlive talking about Criminal!

TAEMIN's "Criminal" Lounge. You can watch it here!

[IMG]

Some of Taemin's The Stage Lives!

Criminal The Stage!

Destroy Me More! ♥

Black Rose The Stage!

The visuals! I love this Choreography! ♥

Nemo The Stage!

Heavenly Vocals! Beautiful song! ♥

The Stage Behind the Scenes!

So Thankful for all of Taemin's hard work and Passion! ♥

[IMG]

This picture is so Stunning! I love that I can see all his Pretty Beauty Marks! ♥

Some of Taemin's Live Shows!

Criminal Live Show!

Just Look at him!!! The Dancing... Everything!! I-... ♥

His breaths! Those live vocals! Yes Love! ♥

Black Rose Live Show!

The Choreography is sooo Good!! Breathtaking! ♥

This suit.. I'm freaking out! Taemin looks so Stunningly Handsome! ♥

[IMG]

Beautiful!! Just Absolutely Beautiful! ♥

Criminal Jacket, Behind The: Act 1!

Taemin is so precious! He deserves the Whole World! ♥

I love listening to him talk, even if I don't know what he's saying! ♥

Edited 5 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• Taemin's Teen Vogue Interview

Source

K-Pop Icon Taemin Talks “Criminal” and His Cinematic Vision

“Fans already know a lot about me, but with this new album they will realize that I put a lot of time and a lot of energy into creating my music."

BY TÁSSIA ASSIS

SEPTEMBER 8, 2020

[IMG]

I love this whole photoshoot! ♥

In the popular tarot book Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom, author Rachel Pollack says that the Devil card means that you obey “your desires, rather than acting the way you think is best.” The most common depiction of this card shows a man and a woman — reminiscent of Adam and Eve — chained to a block of cement. The Devil looms above, glaring. The couple, however, do not appear uncomfortable, and the chains could come off easily, if only they wanted to remove them.

“Destroy me more,” Taemin demands while staring at the camera in his new music video “Criminal.” He wears a studded eye patch, leather gloves, and a black jacquard suit. An impatient hand runs through his messy, silvery locks. In a set that recalls 1997 horror film The Devil’s Advocate, he is surrounded by dancers veiled in red, consuming him like living flames. What could be a moment of redemption is, instead, a surrender to the dark, twisty maze of his own artistry.

“I’m on a leash called ‘you’, it’s painful as much as I can’t breathe, but also magnificent,” he sings, per Genius translation. The newtro synths on “Criminal” create a moody, hypnotizing atmosphere to fit Taemin’s dance with the Devil: the elegant offender in the lyrics is none other than himself.

When he started to work on his double album Never Gonna Dance Again back in January of this year, he envisioned it as an inflection point in his career, a chance for a “great impact.” After all, it takes courage to name an album after one of your—and your fans’— worst nightmares.

“You can think of it as a movie and its sequels,” Taemin tells Teen Vogue. “They are unique on their own, but they all come together in the end.” Act 1 of the project dropped on September 7th, while Act 2’s release date has yet to be announced. “[It’s] a masterpiece that I’m very satisfied with.”

[IMG]

He looks so good! ♥

The Ace of Ace, as SM Entertainment once dubbed Lee Taemin, is only 27 years old, but his vision and craft contain wisdom beyond years. Born in Seoul, he debuted in 2008 with the group SHINee and has spent almost half of his life in the spotlight. He has acted in numerous dramas, such as 2013’s Dating Agency: Cyrano; showcased his charisma in variety shows like We Got Married and Hit the Stage; performed in Younique, a dance team formed by SM to promote “Maxstep”; debuted again in 2014 as a solo artist; mentored the survival show The Unit in 2017; and debuted for the fourth time as a member of SuperM, SM’s supergroup project, in 2019.

To many, he’s the blueprint, inspiring both younger and older idols alike who consider him iconic. Taemin is thankful for that reputation, but he also says that it’s mutual: “I'm very thankful to be considered as a role model for younger artists. I always get a lot of support and energy from them, so I’m glad to give back that positive energy.”

There’s an inherent ease in the way Taemin speaks, in the way his crystalline voice echoes, straightforward and confident. It’s the speech of a dancer — someone who first learned how to express the range of human emotions through his physical body, and who has now transformed this knowledge into part of his whole being.

Before Act 1, he released “2 Kids,” a prologue single meant to introduce this new era. “Two kids, too young and dumb. If I endured everything, would it be different?” he wonders in the lyrics, which he co-wrote. “Act 1 is about rebelling against the ordinary and the process of finding a new ego,” he says. “Since I wanted to make a cinematic story, I first chose the title track and, for the rest of the songs, I chose the concepts and picked keywords to name them.”

With titles such as “Strangers” and “Clockwork,” the keywords Taemin chose allude to themes of love, loss, and longing. Sonically, Act 1 is one of his most mature works so far — a versatile play that weaves through slinky synths, rolling trap beats, and R&B jams seamlessly.

[IMG]

The colors here... so pleasing to the eye.. and of course.. Stunning Taemin! ♥

“Fans already know a lot about me, but with this new album they will realize that I put a lot of time and a lot of energy into creating my music,” he says, though Taemints and Shawols (the fandom names for both Taemin and SHINee) will of course know how hardworking he is.

While looking at his effortless performances, it’s easy to think Taemin descended to Earth in that immaculate form. But as life often shows, appearances are only a fraction of the journey. When reflecting on his debut with SHINee in an interview with Sellev, Taemin admitted that his voice wasn’t even featured on their title track, “Replay.” He felt lacking, even though he was also the main dancer of the group.

In order to improve, Taemin practiced overnight and deprived himself of sleep until he could finally consider himself a complete artist. Thinking back to those times, he is gentle. “I would tell [my younger self] to not be afraid to recover from mistakes,” he says now. “To always keep his head up and always move forward.”

And so he did. In 2014, he was the first member of his group to debut as a solo artist with the EP, Ace. The introductory video for Ace featured black-and-white footage of Taemin’s growth since debut. “I’ll show you love, fights, sad goodbyes,” he sings, foreshadowing themes he’d explore in the next few years.

[IMG]

He looks so small and precious! ♥

Taemin’s solo career was built with daring thematic plunges. Often tied up, masked, playing with dangerous instruments or simply teasing the viewer, there’s no concept too bold for him. “Danger,” his debut single, had smoky eyes, motorcycles, and a gun-shaped guitar — symbols that contrasted with his off-stage presence and angelic features. “Press Your Number” took Taemin’s introduction to peril to the external world, where he robbed a convenience store and kidnapped a woman, only to discover he was attacking himself. “Move” saw him break labels between perceptions of masculine or feminine performance, and “Want” furthered his exploration of desire and temptation through the use of religious imagery.

At the time of this interview, Taemin hadn’t yet seen the finalized music video for “Criminal,” but was confident that he would enjoy it. “Because I was heavily involved in every process of filming, I have a lot of affection towards it,” he shares. He personally chose director Jo Beomjin of VM Project Architecture, who worked with Taemin on “Press Your Number” and “Drip Drop,” to express the ideas he had in mind. “We click very well, and it was important for me to have that connection,” Taemin says. “He’s someone I feel comfortable with, someone who understands me.”

Beomjin wasn’t the only familiar face helping Taemin’s masterpiece come to life. To create the performance for “Criminal,” he also recruited long-time colleagues and choreographers Kasper and Koharu Sugawara. “You can see that it builds up to a very dramatic ending,” Taemin explains. “I’m tied up, then I’m free and I dance around, but not in a joyful manner. It’s very emotional, and I added an element of catharsis at the end.”

As if continuing from where the plot of “Press Your Number” ended, “Criminal” Taemin now pays for his sins. Stuck between hell and limbo, he’s either in The Devil’s Advocate set, dancing over a lava floor, or writhing in a sterile white room. The dramatic ending, however, does not offer a conclusion to his afflictions — that’s a mission for Act 2, where “the birth of a new self-identity” will take place, he says.

Although fearless and experienced in his work, he’s still the “baby cheese” to his hyungs. His face perfectly mimics the emoticon 6v6 when he smiles. His “magic hands” still wreak havoc on everything he touches. This endearing duality is part of what makes Taemin such a fascinating artist. “I’m curious, I love to try new things. I’m quite passionate as well, but since I’m very young, I’m still in the process of developing as an artist,” he says. And to fans who might be worrying, he is reassuring. “Of course I won’t stop dancing. I’ll never stop dancing.”

[IMG]

The look in his eyes doesn't look innocent at all! ♥

Volume Up Radio Show!

Ravi's Close Up With Taemin!

Edited 3 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• Wavve Instagram Story

External Content twitter.com

Playlist for SuperM's Mtopia

(this is updated after it airs on Wavve)

Wavve Official Instagram

Vogue Korea Instagram Post!

External Content www.instagram.com

Look how Precious Taemin is!! Can I have him for Chirstmas? ♥

Edited 2 times, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• W Korea

W Korea TikTok Update!

He is so Cute!!! His little laugh!! ♥

W Korea Official Tik Tok!

W Korea Instagram Story Update!

Look how Handsome! ♥

W Korea Official Instagram!

Edited once, last by LTMs_Sammi ().

• W Korea Instagram Update

He is Beyond Gorgeous! Absolutely Breathtaking! ♥

...How can I stay calm when he looks like this!?!?

Taemin, My Love, You are Perfection! ♥

• SuperM On The Late Late Show w/James Corden

Taemin Pictures!

Beautiful! ♥

SuperM One (Monster & Infinity) Performance!

They all did so well and look so good! ♥

• SHINee Twitter Update!

KOREA BRAND & ENTERTAINMENT EXPO 2020

• W Korea Instagram story update

Taemin cut!

He's so Adorable!! ♥

• Flaunt SuperM Interview!

Taemin's Cut!

[IMG]

What is unique about your chemistry that you don't experience in your individual groups?

Taemin: I’ve always been one of the youngest until I joined SuperM, where I found myself as one of the senior (older and more experienced) members of the group. Taking on this role allowed me to discover myself more. They bring out a different side of me that I wasn’t really aware of before. And though we are all very different, we’ve become very close. Everyone has a great sense of humor so when we’re together, there is always this bright, happy energy. I’m always having a great time when I’m with the guys.

Why does this moment in the world feel the right time to drop an album as a super group?

Taemin: Although it’s difficult to go outside and do “normal” things due to the pandemic, what’s great about music is that you can also enjoy it wherever you are. Music is a part of everyone’s daily lives—kind of like their own unique background music—and can have a big big impact on their moods, the environment and how they start and go about their days. With this in mind, we hope listeners can find healing and strength to help overcome these times through our music.

How would you describe SuperM’s energy and charm? How is it special?

Taemin: I think SuperM’s biggest strength is our performance. The members are outstanding artists with their own exceptional talent including vocal, rap and dancing and we also each have strong characters and personalities that helps create that super synergy on stage.

[IMG]

He is so Breathtakingly Handsome! ♥

Taemin (태민)

I know you’ve recently been working more on your solo career, what’s it’s like to work within a group again?

I feel more at ease when I’m with the guys because I have them to rely on. With busy schedules, there are times when I feel tired and uninspired but to have other members cheer you on and work towards the same goals is a blessing. I’m very grateful and happy to have them by my side.

You debuted at age 14. What has it been like to be involved in pop/fame at such a young age and what have you learned from this experience? What would you change if you could revise history?

From debuting at such a young age, I definitely learned a lot. Compared to others around my age in their late 20s and early 30s who are just starting off their careers, I’d say I’m more knowledgeable about “the real world” because I started so early. If I could turn back the clock and give advice to my younger self, I would say don’t put too much pressure on yourself–take the time to enjoy the moment. When I think back, I was always in a rush to move forward but now I realize that as long as you have a goal and stay determined, it’s fine to just take it one step at a time.

What is your process like when you write a song?

I first listen to the demo and if I really like it, I keep it as it is but most of the time, I to change it up a bit. After discussing my vision with the producer or songwriter, I make the changes, edits and add a topline. I like doing this bit by bit, not all at once, because as I work on the song I’m also thinking about and envisioning the performance. When there is a change to the performance, there is also a change to the song to match the performance and vice versa. When the song is completed to some extent, I record the song, work on the choreography and finalize the performance details.

Source & Full SuperM Interview

• Taemin Instagram Updates!

• Taemin's 2020 MAMA Nominations!

Best Male Artist! ♥

Best Dance Performance Solo! ♥

Also Artist of the Year, Worldwide Fan's Choice, and Criminal for Song of the Year!

• W Korea TikTok & Youtube Update!

Taemin's Cut!

♥♥♥

• Never Gonna Dance Again Act 2 Update!

Track List!

[IMG]

I am sooooo Excited!!!! ♥

Taemin Instagram Update!

• Act 2 Update!

2nd Teaser Images!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

OMG!!! My Heart is pounding!!.... He looks STUNNING and Haunting in these!... Such a Masterpiece!! ♥

• Taemin Instagram Update!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!