Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #2 flo, #3 genie, #2 bugs

• Wow...!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #3 flo, #3 genie, #4 bugs” to “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #2 flo, #3 genie, #2 bugs”.
  • #2 currently everywhere except genie

External Content twitter.com

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 (ㆆᴗㆆ)

226ff46a183f1f482dbdfc25b5ec87af65904d21.gifv 931557973910e533133e149037f228a3049311dd.gifv 735102a2416fd6c62a67997a9be570cf242a90f6.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Its really pretty stable in the chart.

Its also funny that OMGs comeback is always on unfortunate timing, last year with Aloha & Eight and now Butter.

WM should pick a better comeback date on their artist.

• Its also pretty surprising their ULs is still rising in almost 3 weeks

I wonder if it will still continue to rise next week.

• Its also pretty surprising their ULs is still rising in almost 3 weeks

I wonder if it will still continue to rise next week.

It was quite surprising when they reached #2 on melon . I thought they'll peak at #3. It's uls have been increasing everyday. I thought heize may overtake them eventually but jb took over her first. Dun dun dance seems to be a very stable song.

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 (ㆆᴗㆆ)

226ff46a183f1f482dbdfc25b5ec87af65904d21.gifv 931557973910e533133e149037f228a3049311dd.gifv 735102a2416fd6c62a67997a9be570cf242a90f6.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!