Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #2 flo, #3 genie, #2 bugs

• Still #1 on icharts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• #1 on ichart now! In front of Bieber 8o

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• #1 on ichart now! In front of Bieber 8o

It has been since 8 hours ago

• External Content twitter.com

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #4 melon, #1 flo, #1 genie, #2 bugs” to “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #3 melon, #1 flo, #1 genie, #2 bugs”.
  • atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #3 melon, #1 flo, #1 genie, #2 bugs” to “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #3 melon, #2 flo, #4 genie, #4 bugs”.
  • Repeak at #3 on melon.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

• Glad they manage to re-peak.

Promotion for this comeback is a bit underwhelming and considering that this is also their last week of promotion I really hope DDD will have a good longevity.

• Glad they manage to re-peak.

Promotion for this comeback is a bit underwhelming and considering that this is also their last week of promotion I really hope DDD will have a good longevity.

No point to prolong promotion.

It is not like the song is not doing well on chart

All music shows gonna be dominated by NCT and then BTS, so they aint gonna win anything except on The Show which neither are attending.

DDD is doing so good on chart, even overtook Rollin. It will be a huge GG summer hit

• She is doing fine now and already join their music promotion this week but its noticeable that she is not doing some part of the choreo that might affect her injury.

Can't doctors tapp her Leg/ankle?

I can remember that twice member did sit on Chair During live Performance of her unnies. She was able to sing her Part.

• I got picked by AKP members cos I named Dun Dun Dance summer song of 2021.

NO fanwar please!

External Content youtu.be

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #3 melon, #2 flo, #4 genie, #4 bugs” to “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #3 flo, #4 genie, #4 bugs”.
  • Top2 on melon!

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

Hopefully they can maintain #2 so they get that position on daily. Peaked everywhere at #1 and melon will be #2.

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #3 flo, #4 genie, #4 bugs” to “Oh my girl's dun dun dance - #2 melon, #3 flo, #3 genie, #4 bugs”.

:-)<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!