what are your favorite bside's from bts?

• a few personal favs of mine would be

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• rain or 21st century girls or boyz with fun

loona&dreamcatcher&everglow&(g)i-dle&purplekiss&aespa&ive

• The truth untold, awake, epiphany,moon, cypher series, wab pt 2, dimple, trivia: love, best of me, micdrop, anpanman, converse high, 2nd grade, autumn leaves, hold me tight,2!3!, 21st century girls, go go, lost, don’t leave me, let go, outro: tear, telepathy

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• currently it's

External Content youtu.be

• Seconding Mikrokosmos and Blue & Grey.

Also these:

Shadow

Ego

First Love

Mama

Magic Shop

Serendipity

That Pluto song with the numbers

Singularity

We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal

Butterfly

Cypher 2

Ugh!

Respect

I really could go on and on

• I don't know many bts bsides but pied piper is pretty cool

If you like Pied Piper you'll probably like Dimple and Love Maze! Let me know what you think. :*

External Content open.spotify.com

• My top 5 b-sides are....

1. Hip Hop Phile

2. Hold Me Tight

3. Dead Leaves

4. All Night

5. Cypher 4

• If you like Pied Piper you'll probably like Dimple and Love Maze! Let me know what you think. :*

Oh i like dimple <3 also the lyrics is really cute lol thanks ^ ^

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Tomorrow
    Cypher Pt. 3
    Butterfly
    Baepsae
    Begin
    Serendipity
    Ma City
    2nd Grade
    Spine Breaker
    Jump
    We On
    Pied Piper
    Autumn Leaves
    Sea
    Am I Wrong
    21st Century Girl
    UGH!
    Ego
    My Time
    Filter
    Home
    Stigma
    Louder Than Bombs
    Shadow
    Let Me Know
    Go Go
    Dionysus
    Dimple
    WAB: The Eternal
    Respect
    House of Cards
    Awake
    Jamais Vu
    Rain
    Lost
    Lie
    Coffee
    Zero O'Clock
    Seesaw
    Crystal Snow
    Just Dance
    Hip Hop Phile
    2!3!
    Let Go
    Epiphany
    Boy Meets Evil
    MAMA
    Love
    If I Ruled The World
    Don't Leave Me
    Persona
    Her
    Mikrokosmos
    Converse High
    Everything in LY: Tear (fav album)
    Everything in BTS WORLD

• External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!