Ok so what is this nct Hollywood thing all about?

• Edward gon cause an akgae problem

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But fr I can't tell if this whole thing is a joke or a huge misunderstanding. Like sm gotta give exo and snsd a comeback not this.

So they audition for American men and they sing and dance in Korean or English. Are they a subunit or a different group?

Desbundar

• Official Post

NCT's entire concept is doing subunits that are based in different locations.

I also don't think NCT Hollywood will be the actual name of the debuted unit since NCT 127 is not called NCT Seoul and WayV is not called NCT China.

• And comment 23445 of you being pressed at people for talking about a group on a public

What a funny attempt at a drag, it doesn't even make sense. Didn't expect such a harmless comment to invoke this violent reaction, I guess I'm not the pressed one after all.

• What a funny attempt at a drag, it doesn't even make sense. Didn't expect such a harmless comment to invoke this violent reaction, I guess I'm not the pressed one after all.

I was wondering if i went to far but your post history is legit you complaining about this the whole day.

Even this thread bothered you enough to go complain about it and its a meme. Ignore it if it bothers you. It's so stupid.

Desbundar

• I cant stop me self this is so funny.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These

^^

• I was wondering if i went to far but your post history is legit you complaining about this the whole day.

Even this thread bothered you enough to go complain about it and its a meme. Ignore it if it bothers you. It's so stupid.

We're stalking now huh

There were close to 10 threads about this since its announcement last night. This is not about you.

• Can i vote john Depp for main dance position.

No thats reserved for usher sunbaenim.

We're stalking now huh

There were close to 10 threads about this since its announcement last night. This is not about you.

So basically I was right lol. You've been going to threads and whining about it since a day. How stupid lol. Now stop derailing my thread and touch some grass.

Desbundar

• Nah, usher can be sub vocal if he want.

• No you're not and you already know that since you have already stalked my profile (creepy by the way)

• No you're not and you already know that since you have already stalked my profile (creepy by the way)

Idgaf about you. Pulling a "this you?" moment ain't new and we both know that. Took me less than a minute to see through your bullshit. Calling you out on your bullshit is stalking lmao.

Still don't change the fact that you go to every thread about nct Hollywood and whine, then complain about the threads that are made on a literal public forum. Gtfo..

Desbundar

• Dang I forgot about their financial situation. Then its kinda a rly risky move to do this. Exactly. It's better to build on the existing artists instead of this.

Their financial performance is so bad that they've downgraded from a blue chip company to a mid-size business. If they can pull off this NCT Hollywood thing then great but creating new subunits when the performance of the groups you have now isn't keeping the foundation stable seems like an unwise business move.

Push the current groups and artists more, bring in new ppl with fresh ideas into the conference meetings, etc. Anything but debuting a new group :confused:

• Idgaf about you. Pulling a "this you?" moment ain't new and we both know that. Took me less than a minute to see through your bullshit. Calling you out on your bullshit is stalking lmao.

Still don't change the fact that you go to every thread about nct Hollywood and whine, then complain about the threads that are made on a literal public forum. Gtfo..

Literally none of this happened lmao stop lying, you have already stalked my profile and you know this is not true so what's the point of lying? I'm literally the op of the first ever thread about NCT H.

Since you're being wilfully obtuse, this thread is redundant and that's why I commented. I would have engaged in the discussion if there was any but alas.

• Their financial performance is so bad that they've downgraded from a blue chip company to a mid-size business. If they can pull off this NCT Hollywood thing then great but creating new subunits when the performance of the groups you have now isn't keeping the foundation stable seems like an unwise business move.

Push the current groups and artists more, bring in new ppl with fresh ideas into the conference meetings, etc. Anything but debuting a new group :confused:

Their financial troubles have nothing to do with the artists or the music business. It's all because of their other sub labels and side businesses

• Their financial performance is so bad that they've downgraded from a blue chip company to a mid-size business. If they can pull off this NCT Hollywood thing then great but creating new subunits when the performance of the groups you have now isn't keeping the foundation stable seems like an unwise business move.

So people are already pushing the blue chip talk now

• Literally none of this happened lmao stop lying, you have already stalked my profile and you know this is not true so what's the point of lying? I'm literally the op of the first ever thread about NCT H.

Since you're being wilfully obtuse, this thread is redundant and that's why I commented. I would have engaged in the discussion if there was any but alas.

The bravery you have saying this when you know anyone reading this can check your profile and see for themselves lol. Oh sorry you call them "stalkers". Your just doubling down on stupidity. I dunno if your really this dumb or have sunk in so far into an argument that you continue to make a fool outta yourself.

Desbundar

• The bravery you have saying this when you know anyone reading this can check your profile and see for themselves lol. Oh sorry you call them "stalkers". Your just doubling down on stupidity. I dunno if your really this dumb or have sunk in so far into an argument that you continue to make a fool outta yourself.

Facepalm

If anyone checks my profile the only thing they'll find is that you're overreacting and making things up, because out of the dozen threads made about NCT Hollywood so far I only posted in like 4, in 2 of which I was actually engaging in the discussion. I only posted here because this became too redundant after several other pointless threads about the exact same thing. It's not calling out when the accusations are entirely made up. You're overreacting and going too far, maybe heed your own snarky advice and go touch some grass.

• Says there's no discussion to engage in.

Literally none of this happened lmao stop lying, you have already stalked my profile and you know this is not true so what's the point of lying? I'm literally the op of the first ever thread about NCT H.

Engages in discussion.

Their financial troubles have nothing to do with the artists or the music business. It's all because of their other sub labels and side businesses

Oh sorry for stalking my own damn thread. Fr. Whats wrong with you? This was supposed to be lighthearted and your creating a nuisance.

Desbundar

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!