What is your fave's biggest hit?

• and do you think it's their best title track?

For Mamamoo, I'd say their biggest hit is either Starry Night or Hip.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Starry Night is actually on the lower end for me if I ranked all their title tracks. My favourite is Decalcomanie

• Same.

I also really liked Um Oh Ah Yeah which was their breakout.

My favorite Mamamoo song is actually their CF song Woo Hoo and I Miss You

• T-ara is Roly Poly!

External Content www.youtube.com

TWICE's is Cheer Up or TT

~ ω

• I played 'Starry Night' on my speakers one day during brunch and almost everyone in my family liked it.

Btw BTS' biggest hit is 'Dynamite' & my most favourite is 'Outro : Tear' but since this is about singles, I'll say 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'.

your family has taste :pepegrin: So does my mum bc she loves it too lol :pepemusic:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Even your faves love this song

• I feel like WAVE and Say My Name are on the same level as Wonderland.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I feel like WAVE and Say My Name are on the same level as Wonderland.

I actually thought about both songs :pepe-sad:

Wave because It's their biggest song domestically and Say My Name, because I have an impression that despite Wonderland has bigger numbers internationally (minus in US), SMN is their most well known song along with Wonderland...

But I choose this one only because the achievements seemed more impressive for me thinking for a while

• For Mamamoo, I'd say their biggest hit is either Starry Night or Hip.

They were successful in Korea but for me HIP is their biggest success internationally, so I would give HIP a little edge.

I find it funny that this music is appreciated so much when many don't even understand the real meaning of the lyrics.

if I ranked all their title tracks. My favourite is Decalcomanie

You are so brave that you can rank Mamamoo songs. I find their songs all so unique I can't seem to choose just one. :peperain:

I would just say that I'm still disappointed at how much of the band's most underrated song is in my opinion:

• Even your faves love this song

My favs prefer collab with them on stage :pepelove1:

• The beauty of BTS is that they have so many, you can take your pick lol

I feel like there are so many metrics you can use to back up which BTS track was the most successful lol

You are so brave that you can rank Mamamoo songs. I find their songs all so unique I can't seem to choose just one. :peperain:

I would just say that I'm still disappointed at how much of the band's most underrated song is in my opinion:

Trust me, it took long to decide :teeheek:

Big agree on Wind Flower though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!