[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION ON PARK JINYOUNG'S (JYP) INSTAGRAM

• image.png

"- Please stop writing for ITZY, the song this time was appallingㅠㅠㅠ is this a song or noise pollution? ha... I pity the kids

- Leave your hands off female idols' writing and composing

- Don't get in the way of female idols' lyrics writing and composing ^^

- (In English) Don't write songs for twist and itzy any more. The songs you write are very poor, such as MNM not shy icy and mafia

- Jinyoung-hyung nim, I hope that you don't write ITZY's songs anymore... it's too lame.

- Please leave your hands off ITZY's songs. How old are these lyrics...ㅠㅠ

- Seriously, what were you thinking when writing ITZY's song..?

- Don't write lyrics

- Please give ITZY a good song, please.................

- Please, get your hands off lyrics writing and composing for female idols. Please. ever since last year from the tak tak tak ssak ssak ssak.. Why are you doing this to ITZY? They have such a bright future

- Please stop writing songs for ITZY. It's very bad. What's with the lyrics ever since that album?

- H (T/N: H = ㅗ)

- Park Jinyoung-nim, I'm begging you, please take your hands off ITZY's songs. Ever since Dalla Dalla, every song that Park Jinyoung touched didn't do well. Seriously, please, as a Midzy, I'm begging you... please stop producing and composing for ITZY's albums. I'm begging you."

It's like a deja vu from Signal

original post: here

1. But the song was really bad

2. Signal was way better

3. I liked Signal though... maybe commoners and the fans' tastes are different?

4. I really don't like the hate culture when something doesn't suit your style
    You hate the clothes = hate on the coordi
    You hate the song = hate on the producer
    You hate the dance = hate on the choreographer
    You can't the dance and the song = hate on the singer
    Why are people so mad nowadays?

5. Signal was fine. It's the song that made me know Twice

6. Not Shy's lyrics was the only bad thing about it but this time, everything about the song sucks... ITZY is pitiful

7. I seriously found the song weird this time...

8. I was wondering just how bad the song was and ah... I just listened to it and it was severe

9. They hit so big when they debuted so the fact that they haven't blown up bigger is their company's fault

10. "More actress than an actress"... I really can't shield this

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I-dont-cAre

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION ON PARK JINYOUNG'S (jyp) INSTA” to “[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION ON PARK JINYOUNG'S (JYP) INSTAGRAM”.
  • Park Jinyoung-nim, I'm begging you, please take your hands off ITZY's songs. Ever since Dalla Dalla, every song that Park Jinyoung touched didn't do well. Seriously, please, as a Midzy, I'm begging you... please stop producing and composing for ITZY's albums. I'm begging you."

This is kinda sad.. and I wonder how bad the lyrics sound in korean

• he has great in-house producer Lee Woomin going by alias 'collapsedone', guy made so many great songs, I wish he would get more chances to do lead singles... especially for groups from JYP Ent.

most notable of collapsedone's recent beats:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dumbasses that don't know that a foreigner wrote the song

lol yes JYP wasn't involved at all... :ragec:

jyp lol.jpg

• Park Jinyoung-nim, I'm begging you, please take your hands off ITZY's songs. Ever since Dalla Dalla, every song that Park Jinyoung touched didn't do well. Seriously, please, as a Midzy, I'm begging you... please stop producing and composing for ITZY's albums. I'm begging you."

This is kinda sad.. and I wonder how bad the lyrics sound in korean

Most of the comments on Melon under the song speak about the lyrics and not in a good way so probably sounds pretty bad in korean.

• This happened before. Y’all should’ve seen when Signal dropped lol. It didn’t stopped him then it won’t stop him now lmao but I’m liking how everyone knows JYP likes to evolve himself with his girl groups and how it’s very annoying.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• This happened before. Y’all should’ve seen when Signal dropped lol. It didn’t stopped him then it won’t stop him now lmao but I’m liking how everyone knows JYP likes to evolve himself with his girl groups and how it’s very annoying.

I mean signal stayed weeks at #1 but if this song flops and esp don’t give itzy the growth he hopes for.. he might reconsider

• I don't condone online hate but I must say I don't feel bad for him... If he feels the need to shoehorn himself into all his girl groups songs even when his style of writing doesn't fit then he better be ready for the backlash.

• I don't condone online hate but I must say I don't feel bad for him... If he feels the need to shoehorn himself into all his girl groups songs even when his style of writing doesn't fit then he better be ready for the backlash.

To be fair, many said "please"

• I mean signal stayed weeks at #1 but if this song flops and esp don’t give itzy the growth he hopes for.. he might reconsider

Yeah thanks to Sana “Cheese Kimbap” going viral after their Knowing Bros appearance. If it wasn’t for Sana, Signal would have followed it’s previous original charting of underperforming and would have flopped.

Also, Mafia In The Morning was released @ 6pm KST on a Thursday. Only BTS and Blackpink can chart well with different time changes with having no effect. So with the awful reception to the song and time changes I don’t see MITM doing well nor would it change JYP mind to stop producing for his girl groups.

Like we can even go way back to WG “2 Different Tears”. JYP received sooo much hate but the song ended up doing better than expected thanks to Wonder Girls. JYP has been getting a lot of criticism for his producing but he doesn’t stop. I don’t think anything can stop him tbh. He may take a break but he’ll comeback again like he did after Signal lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• It reflects a question that has bounced around in my head for a little bit:

What's more important? JYP being able to say "I made this song successful because I was personally involved." or "I created the environment to make successful albums and careers by empowering a great team to create many hits."? There's a greater legacy to claim by having an environment that creates an awesome synergy from the whole of its parts.

Jim Henson is unsung today but made his mark in American history as a visionary, innovator, and icon by creating the vision and letting his teams paint the picture in their various projects. Occasionally guiding them back on track if necessary, but not touching the parts of the picture.

It would be cool if JYP could put his ego aside for a moment so the company could thrive on the next level.

• He and Yang hyun Suk don't see it that way and i can't really argue against them since if they played in the background, no one would know who they are.

• He and Yang hyun Suk don't see it that way and i can't really argue against them since if they played in the background, no one would know who they are.

Many agencies start off that way, but how can they grow if they remain working like that? It's possible to be visible and a "laissez-faire" leader. That's why I mentioned Jim Henson. He started out solo and eventually expanded into something bigger than what he could do if he touched everything. Sesame Street wouldn't be in 34 countries if he did.

There are great documentaries out there about Jim Henson and his work. If he wasn't able to check his ego, Henson would have never allowed other gifted and talented people to work on his team and projects. Elmo is a really good example; one of the biggest breakout characters of the show.

The "take away" is that a person can be visible and visionary. If you have dope people on your team, learn how to get out of their way so they can make your vision doper than you ever could imagine.

This "Emperor's New Clothes" situation has been happening since "Dalla Dalla". It's been neglected and "snow balling" ever since. People have said the Itzy girls aren't decent enough at reciting their rhymes for a while. Connect the girls with the resources to be better all-around performers. So far, JYP is not really about making sure Itzy gets a foundation to rap decently for an id0l group..most don't. Give Itzy some fun "homework" of studying some classic lady MC flow deliveries:

• Lil' Kim's "Not Tonight(Ladies Night)" Remix with Da Brat, Left Eye, Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott and Angie Martinez.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!