Show us your K-Pop Playlist !

• Hello YeOrObUn ! On this January 20th 2021, I officially became a 3 months old k-pop fan! And I've discovered a lot of artists and songs during these first 3 months and I'm open to new suggestions and recommendations! My Playlist is getting better with time but I'm curious to see what an OG fan's playlist looks like. Thank youu and have a great day!

Here is my taste in general :

Favorite Girl Groups :

Favorite Boy Groups :

• Here is my favorite Kpop songs of all time Playlist ^^ (325 songs at the moment)

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my playlist :S

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My mega playlist. It has 1000 songs so you have to open the whole thing to see the whole list

My Day6 playlist

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Here are 3 more playlists

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• The 100 best songs of 2020 (imo) playlist:

External Content youtube.com

• favorite ggs

- loona (just predebut solos and oec, haven't listening to them much after their official debut tbh)

- red velvet

- blackpink

- wjsn

- fx

favorite bgs

- monsta x

- exo

- nct

Most of the kpop i listen to are just singles here and there by all sorts of kpop groups that i randomly like. The ones i mentioned are the only ones i listen to on a consistent basis. Lately i'm not listening to kpop as often though, I'm in another vibe. This is what i been listening to

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• These are mega wips I'm only on boygroups but I'm almost done with them. My spotify kept crashing (I wonder why) and had to get someone to fix it. Who knows how big my playlists will end up getting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!