What’s a good emotional K-pop/Korean song?

• I need more to listen to :pepe-sad:

Right now for me:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Most favorite) ^

• for me

External Content open.spotify.com

• for me

I was going to say this one

Also this

External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

beautiful :pepe-sad:

Also Hellooooo, I feel like I haven’t seen u in forever :froghype: :pepelove1:

Ive never listened to Brown Eyed Girls before

Very good :pepelove1:

sorry- THE ROSE shes in the rain-The rose butterfly-BTS

Uh, the lead singers voice is really good. She’s in the rain is amazing :pepecry:

butterfly is one of my favorite bts bsides

for me

I love her :pepe-sad:

• I was going to say this one

Also this

Yes Chen and his beautiful voice :pepe-comfy:

I miss him

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Hello! I've been less active now that quarantine is kinda over

Oh yeah understandable

Nice to see u tho :pepelove1:

No problem

Although most of them wouldn't be considered kpop :/

That’s fine, I’ll definitely look them up

Thank u lol :pepelove1:

Ill listen to them in my playlist

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

Makes me cry every single time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!