My favorite K-pop songs released to date.

• Hey guys sorry about all those troll threads I thought I would make a serious post.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is really emotional for me to listen to and makes me cry a lot.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know, the first time I listened to this song I thought "Wow, how can someone write songs inspirational lyrics" He really has a way with words.

This was created by the devil himself. I hear this damn song in my dreams, SHUT UP I DON'T WANT 10 DOLLARS!!1!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH.

Really good documentary these guys are so talented!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

This was created by the devil himself. I hear this damn song in my dreams, SHUT UP I DON'T WANT 10 DOLLARS!!1!

This song and MV gives me a headache.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!