What’s a good emotional K-pop/Korean song?

• For me, haru haru by bigbang still remains unbeatable :')

Awww, that was my first introduction to Big Bang, the video will always make me cry :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i was not expecting that from psy, gives me folk vibes kinda

Thank u <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Makes me cry every single time.

That was beautiful I’m upset I’ve been sleeping on half these songs :pepecry:

• The one I'm listening to right now

External Content youtu.be

• EXOs indeed have good ballads

:pepe-sad:

Gives me melancholic vibes

This song is old but

:pepe-sad:

• The one I'm listening to right now

External Content youtu.be

Wheein’s voice :pepe-sad:

:pepe-sad: Half the list would’ve been exo but I had to cut it down a bit lol

The first one :pepe-sad:

The second one was gorgeous, I love old songs like that :crys:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!