Why should I stan BTS? Calling out Fans

• their discography is amazing!

Here's my top 3

Hip Hop Phile

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hold Me Tight

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Autumn Leaves

• Because they have high quality music and a amazing diverse discography.

External Content www.youtube.com

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• See the 5th Muster in Busan (you can dm me if you want to see it)

That's it

Just experience that and you will have felt like you were missing out all this time

• They're the only group that has Spring Day

But someone should stan because they genuinely love the group and the members. To fall in love with the group all you need is

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-18231882

Just one 30 minute video and you too could become an army!

• Official Post

MUSIC

• It's honest and reflects their heart, their story and their growth as people

Haters would say that them speaking about their innermost fears, their struggles and dreams are to earn sympathy points but with everything they have written , anyone who follows their story can find references to real experiences.

THE MEMBERS THEMSELVES

• They are so different and yet they get on so well and respect each other so much
    • They can be thought provoking one second and silly the next
    • They're very passionate about music and performing
    • They enjoy the stage so much that it's hard not to get swept up in their joy and smile like an idiot watching
    • All in all, they're boys next door that are easy to connect with

+ A HUNDRED OTHER REASONS

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!