SEVENTEEN Japan 3rd Single ひとりじゃない (Not Alone) Achievements Thread | 314,675 copies sold 1st Week Sales Oricon | No.1 Billboard Japan Hot 100

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Japan Princes are back stronger than ever!

#1 - Rakuten Music Real Time

#1 - Rakuten Weekly Chart

#1 - Rakuten Monthly Chart

#1 - Line Music Real Time

#1 - AWA

#1 - mu-mo single chart

#1 - iTunes Japan + 11 other regions, Top 10 in 18 regions, charted in 31 countries

#1 - Line Music Daily Chart (134 hours)

#1 - Line Music Weekly Chart (4.14 ~ 4.20)

#1 - Melon J-Pop Daily Chart (5 days)

#1 - Genie - J-Pop Daily Chart

#1 - Oricon Daily Singles Chart (6 days)

#1 - Oricon Weekly Singles Chart

#1 - BILLBOARD JAPAN HOT 100

#2 - Genie Weekly Chart (4.19 ~ 4.25)

#3 - Melon Weekly Chart (4.12 ~ 4.18)

#7 - Recochoku Daily Chart

#11 Worldwide iTunes Song Chart

:pepe-toast:

• 13KpopLover14

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN ひとりじゃない (Not Alone) Top Major Music Charts in Japan” to “SEVENTEEN 3rd Single ひとりじゃない (Not Alone) Top Major Music Charts in Japan”.
  • update it reach no.1 in iTunes Japan! :pepe-toast:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Japan Kings!!

(Also hi, it's been a while you've been here ^^)

acads lol and I'm still trying to get familiar with this new interface of akp. good to see there are still some carats left here because I was lurking for about a week or two and I barely see anyone. :cryingr:

• 22 hours at #1 on Line Music

I think it's doing better at the platform than Fallin' Flower and 24H, right? (I mean, in the first day)

• Don't forget to stream the song on Spotify and, if you can, buy it on iTunes.

Thankfully I recovered almost entirely from my surgery the day the song dropped, so I might come here to update you guys about the single's achievements, if you want of course.

• Omggg it’s so nice to see you again!!

Also this comeback seems like it will be even bigger then Fallin Flower.

it already beat Fallin Flower interms of digital rankings on music charts. it already spent 1 day on real time on Line Music, their longesr yet. Also debuted at no.7 daily on recochoku, their highest debut on the chart

• 22 hours at #1 on Line Music

I think it's doing better at the platform than Fallin' Flower and 24H, right? (I mean, in the first day)

yeah, its outdoing Fallin Flower already.

• They're doing so well :pepe-sad:

I can't wait till they drop the MV. It looks like it'll be a super soft and refreshing video. Not Alone has already surpassed so many previous achievements we made for their other Japanese tracks. I can't imagine what it'll be like when SVT comes back with their next Korean release. Do you think they'll achieve at least 1.5M or 2M sales next?

• They're doing so well :pepe-sad:

I can't wait till they drop the MV. It looks like it'll be a super soft and refreshing video. Not Alone has already surpassed so many previous achievements we made for their other Japanese tracks. I can't imagine what it'll be like when SVT comes back with their next Korean release. Do you think they'll achieve at least 1.5M or 2M sales next?

assuming their next comeback will be 4th full album it's possible. I'm predicting between late June or mid July comeback

• assuming their next comeback will be 4th full album it's possible. I'm predicting between late June or mid July comeback

There's been rumours on Twitter on the dates. It was a spreadsheet with HYBE artists and it listed SVT coming back in May with a mini album. But of course, this is just speculation. Who know where the spreadsheet came from...

• Spotify debut:

daily chart:

• and it's back on #1 on Line Music!

• 13KpopLover14

Changed the title of the thread from “SEVENTEEN 3rd Single ひとりじゃない (Not Alone) Top Major Music Charts in Japan” to “SEVENTEEN Japan 3rd Single ひとりじゃない (Not Alone) Achievements Thread”.
  • no.1 for 42 hours in Line Music, their longest yet

• no.1 for 42 hours in Line Music, their longest yet

Seventeen really is going hard on Japan aren’t they, they really said time to break anti’s hearts.

• no.1 on Oricon Daily Digital Singles Chart

• about to hit 60 hours at #1

• 80 hours

Any prediction on SEVENTEEN debut on Billboard Japan Hot 100? Fallin Flower debuted no.1 at Hot 100

The BB Japan tracking is from Monday to Sunday (ex. April 13 - 19) it will reflect on the (April 21) update. Charts always update every Wednesday in BB Japan

Now The official release date of Not Alone, well atleast for the physical is on April 21 (Wednesday) but they already release it on major streaming sites since April 15 (Thursday) so it is safe to assume that in the upcoming update of the charts in April 21 (Wednesday), There will be only 3 1/2 days (April 15 - 18) of tracking and most of it are only for digital and streams. Wouldn't it affect their placement since there's no physical sales to back it up yet? In comparison to Fallin Flower where it was released simultaneously on music sites the same day the physical was released in April 1 (Wednesday) so it has a 5 days of tracking for the billboard hot 100 update the following week. But now in Not Alone their physicals is yet to be release on 21 (Wednesday), then the numbers from those 3 1/2 days will not be counted anymore so their digitals might not be the same, I don't even know how much impact it will be once the chart for April 28 updated.

• Honestly I am not sure, but it’s Seventeen so they will be good (I hope).

• I'll have confidence in them 😎

• Honestly I am not sure, but it’s Seventeen so they will be good (I hope).

It might or might not debut on Hot 100 this week. If their song debut this week at no.1 or atleast reach no.1 they following week on BB Japan Hot 100, they'll be the first Korean Group this year to achieve it. 3T$ outfilm was blocked by Niziyou for 2 weeks already.

• I think FF charted for a couple of weeks before getting the no.1 spot

I don't know much about BB Japan and how they "weight" things. I know they count iTunes and the streaming plataforms, as well as tweets and radio broadcast (and I don't know if they already sent Not Alone to the radios). I think the fanbases haven't started (or maybe they did, I don't know) the retweet things yet.

Seventeen got a few sales from iTunes and hours at #1 on Line Music (I don't know how they're doing in the rest of the plataforms). Would that be enough for them to chart (and better, chart well)? Guess we'll only know when the charts come out.

I definitely need to find someone who knows everything about japanese charts ASAP.

• 100 hours!

• External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!