So, how does the new forum compare with the old forum? What do you like, what do you miss etc?

• And a max of 300KB. It needs to be a very small animated gif, but people have made it work!

FYI... I just upped the limit to 500KB to allow for slightly more complex animated avatars.

• FYI... I just upped the limit to 500KB to allow for slightly more complex animated avatars.

Oh, nice! That's great, that gives a little bit more room to do stuff with dynamic gif's.

Also, a surprise you're still hanging around on the forum part of the site? O_O

Other times you usually only hung out a few weeks on the forum before moving on again.

I was already wondering why the new forum was relatively peaceful and low on trolls ^^

(or maybe I've been lucky so far)

• I find this one confusing to navigate and don’t like some of the changes like acorn, you don’t get number of likes now, notifications are in a different place. I can never understand how people changing the layout of something makes it better because it doesn’t. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

• It’s disappointing that you can’t permanently delete your account here like other sites can. Logging out isn’t enough. I’ve seen lots of changes throughout my time here but it never makes it a better place imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!