Hello new world

• Well I'm not new at all since I've wasted way too much time here since 2017 but I figured since it's a new forum and my last introduction was yearsss ago I might as well SEEK MORE ATTENTION

Hi

I'm a perpetual nordic potato from the backwoods of Finland. I feel like I've not gone through any emotional growth since my last introduction, in fact I might have actually gone backwards, but at least my taste in k-pop has branched out a bit from huge girl groups to slightly smaller girl groups and sometimes I even listen to female soloists which imo is some revolutionary shit.

At least I can say that after 12 years of desperate sonedom I've finally properly fallen into the melancholy Taeyeon trap. Help?

I'm mostly into girl groups but occasionally I listen to some boy group songs like Exo's The Eve and Love Shot (heh), Vixx's Scentist and Shangri-la (I'm sensing a pattern here but it gets better), some songs from TVXQ's Tense album, some Seventeen and some Monsta X. I also consider myself a vip and I'd list Made as one of the best albums everrrr but overall there's a lot to unpack there.

Originally I had a long sone retirement home mojitos umbrellas SM how dare you release a kihno rant here but it got too much so, my ult is still SNSD. I like everyone (ot9) but if I'd have to choose a bias I'd go with Hyo every time. My favorite SNSD title track is All Night, favorite b-side depends on the day.

It's funny because in the first introduction I mentioned Pristin. I remember this because someone asked about biases or something and I mentioned Kyulkyung. Well Pristin got Pristined so that's nice. Then Hinapia got Pristined so that's even more nice.

Ok I found the thread, I mentioned Gugudan too. WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO GUGUDAN-

Almost every group I've been into has disbanded or gone on indefinite hiatus. Nothing makes me as excited as 2nd gen stuff used to, but that's just me getting older. Mostly I'm just here to make SNSD threads, please don't hate me for that :D I can get a bit awkward but I'm working on that.

Oh I've actually been getting into k-dramas, I started watching K2 and Oh My Venus which is the best kind of cringe and Seohyun's Private Lives which has been surprisingly entertaining. Actually finished Korean Odyssey. Oh also started Hotel del Luna. I'm having a hard time focusing on just one ^^'

Nice to meet you guys again?

tumblr_mr6qwh2uLQ1rq388go1_500.gif

• Hi there once again 8)

as always I suggest to stan some new groups/well rookies from last 2 years, then it's a chance they won't get on hiatus or disband asap.

for kdramas If you like a bit of thrill, plot twists, and action then I can suggest:

Memorist

Good Detective

Flower of Evil

Awaken

Tale of the Nine Tailed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hii. Oof I've been trying to get into some fresher groups, Aespa is somewhat interesting but with only song I'm not 100% yet. I think someone mentioned an upcoming girl group has SNSD Yuri's cousin in it so I guess I'm looking forward to that one at least. Need to put in the effort to watch some new gen variety.

Thanks for the suggestions \o/ Good Detective's been suggested before too so I think I'll start with that one.

Hey there! Nice to meet you (again, perhaps, idk haha) ^^

Hehe likewise :D

• OMG I REMEMBER YOUUUU

The title & ur hyoyeon pfp reminded me of ITNW ;(

to link videos you just past the link and it automatically does the video media thing, i had trouble too first lol

My ult gg is SNSD as well! Im OT9 as well and My bais is Jessica but for the current lineup its Sooyoung. My fav title track is probably I Got A Boy. My fav bside for rn is Complete.

For soloist i suggest checking out IU, i can reccomend you some songs if youd like 8)

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Yay \o/ Ha the title was actually intentional, I almost just straight quoted the song. Maybe I should've--

Yeah I finally figured out how the video thing works, turns out reading the help posts is actually useful who would've thought lol

Ah the models, taste. IGAB is probably my third favorite title from them? Maybe fourth, sometimes Galaxy Supernova just pushes through. Complete is such a pretty song <3

I could actually do with some recommendations from her, I haven't listened to her much ^^

• I could actually do with some recommendations from her, I haven't listened to her much ^^

title tracks I recommend: Good Day, You & I, Lost Child(her debut song, its underrated but so good), Autumn Morning(it was a cover), Palette, BbiBbi, and Blueming

Bsides: Above the time, Friday, Through the Night, Glasses, Unlucky, Everyone has secrets, and 50cm/Between the lips

It's a lot, sorry about that, but theyre rlly good and i hope you enjoy them! <3

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!