Which k-pop song(s) in your opinion is a modern day masterpiece??

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TXT have plenty of masterpieces but I'll leave these

External Content open.spotify.com

BTS has an iconic discography but I'll leave a few

• External Content youtu.be

• since u said modern , i will include songs from 2013 - 2021

Dreamcatcher - Deja vu ( that pre chorus is enough )

Dreamcatcher - Scream
    Saay - Winter ( this is so underrated one , please give it a listen )

I'll be yours - Girl's day

Laboum - Firework

Laboum - Between us

Taeyeon - Four seasons

Red Velvet - Really bad boy ( kinda unpopular , but i really like this song and its my fav from RV )

9MUSES - all their 2013 releases ( Wild , Dolls , Glue and Gun )

9MUSES - Remember

EXID - I Love you

Hyoseong - Find me

Secret - Im in love

there's alot , but those are the ones that came to my mind first

• Before more than half the comments say Infinite's 'The Chaser',

Oh you got me, the obvious not so obvious answer. Most likely this :

External Content youtu.be

One of the only song that impressed me more than i liked. Very strange feeling, like i respect more the song than most of the song on my playlist, but i don't really listen to it.

• From 3rd and 4th gen only

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!