EXID - I Love You

• I. Introduction

"I Love You" (알러뷰) is the second single album by EXID. It was released on November 21, 2018.

II. Release

The song was released as a digital single on November 21, 2018, through several music portals, including MelOn and iTunes. A CD single was released a day later in South Korea.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    "I Love You" Shinsadong, Tiger, LE Shinsadong, Tiger, LE 3:14
    "I Love You" (Inst.) Shinsadong, Tiger, LE 3:14

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Teaser

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Official MV

Live Performance

Dance Practice

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Reception

"I Love You" debuted at number 61 on the Gaon Digital Chart and at number 7 on the Gaon Album Chart, for the week ending November 24, 2018. It also debuted at number 65 on Billboard Korea's Kpop Hot 100 for the week of November 25. In its second week, the song peaked at number 29 on Gaon and at number 21 on the Hot 100.

The song also entered Billboard's World Digital Songs Sales chart at number 5, earning the group's first Top 5 on the chart, with 1,000 downloads sold in the week ending November 22.

The physical copy of the single was the 25th best-selling album of November 2018, with 14,777 copies sold.