So in this forum akp (izone haters)

• Many people hate izone success

My thought :

2 M sales on 2 years (the reply re always mess" this is produce group or sakura fanbase "

Sakura's fanbase isn't this huge in korea lol(she is really popular in asian esp china japanese so yuri minju chaewon wonyoung carried the sales in korea)

Wonyoung and sakura re relevant after izone's disband .(they re the face of group and centers )

All the people wish them

Eunbi is better soloist than chaeyeon (eunbi has visuel and dancing add powerful vocal without doubt she is really material actress now)

Chaeyeon is best dancer in 4gen(itzy is gg group but chaeryeong is underrated main dancer)

Wonyoung is only member with relevant things in korea (it girl 4gen or now influencer)born to be center and idol

Yuri is best main vocalist

Nobody can denied that

Im surprised lia was top votes in poll on main vocal 4gen i know lia is better than mia everglow but)

The most synchronized group

Loona isnt best gg in chrographies (i wait if they re asia tour with memories ...)and different company trainees .

Minju visuel is better than yuna yiren karina

Yena is best ace so everglow isnt Good idea.. soloist is better for her

Nako is most cute than chuu

Ok japanese vs korea cutest

Chaeyeon soloist isn't great idea i feel wm wish group for her.

Hyewon is funny without trying add she isn't shy girl without talents

Hitomi is japanese ace of izone

Chaewon'svocal is like nayeon (she is vocal color of izone)

Jonas blue has collabored with izone english speaker yujin chaeyeon wonyoung

• Um... No one has compared ITZY to IZ One unless it is on sales for chart reasons. This is one of the most IZ One friendly places on the internet. We post love posts for them constantly. So I do not know where you are getting this from. Many of us cried at their disbandment and that Sakura/Nako/Hitomi may not be returning to AKB48 after disbandment even as they are "too old" for their groups now so their careers are unsteady, as IZ One is gone now too. We show a lot of love to them.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Why do you seem so mad? It's ironic cause I don't think I've ever come across any thread hating izone what so ever and even if they were Welcome to AKP

:pepe-back-away:

There is few izone hater in akp. They usually don't make thread on it, but you can clearly see it in izone related thread or 4th gens in general.

I think most people here just ignore them.

They like to ignore or find excuses to not include them in ranking top ggs. izone clearly are top 5 ggs at the moment.

• There is few izone hater in akp. They usually don't make thread on it, but you can clearly see it in izone related thread or 4th gens in general.

I think most people here just ignore them.

They like to ignore or find excuses to not include them in ranking top ggs. izone clearly are top 5 ggs at the moment.

Well not even surprised by this , the mentality on here seems to be unless you’re a super fan of an idol, then you’re against them

:pepefacepalm:

Also, it is AKP after all, people will say and do what they must to defend their favs, it happens to everyone. Just try not to take it too personal

:froghype:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I've been Izone obsessed over the past few weeks. I never really gave them a chance before but once i started to watch their MVs and fanservice content, i was hooked. I think they have genuine chemistry with each other, both on and offstage. In fact, i only binge watch fanservice videos for two groups: Twice and Izone. For a rookie group, they're great performers too.

Yena has such a unique voice that is actually a really nice fit for rap.

Yuri, i was stunned to hear this kind of sound coming from her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A crazy visual group too with Hyewon and Minju plus Sakura and now Wonyoung becoming more of a visual as she grows up.

My biggest gripe about Izone are their title songs (not a fan of any of them) but even more than that, the way the producers force them to sing like literal chipmunks and anime characters.

As for Izone haters, i dont think there are any, most that shade Izone are just stans of rival 4th gen GGs.

• Um... No one has compared ITZY to IZ One unless it is on sales for chart reasons. This is one of the most IZ One friendly places on the internet. We post love posts for them constantly. So I do not know where you are getting this from. Many of us cried at their disbandment and that Sakura/Nako/Hitomi may not be returning to AKB48 after disbandment even as they are "too old" for their groups now so their careers are unsteady, as IZ One is gone now too. We show a lot of love to them.

Think these couple of months the forum had been friendly to IZ*ONE.

But oh Jesus if you went back to end 2019 start 2020 the forum is tragic during the scandal, people making threads asking IZ*ONE to disband, and even saying stuff like Wonyoung conspired with Mnet to steal the spotlight and multiple coming up with their own threads on who is rigged and who should leave.

They don’t post about IZ*ONE anymore because now IZ*ONE isn’t a threat because they are disbanding

• tbh, if you don't really care about a certain artist it's pretty difficult to notice the hate that they are getting. sure, it might just be "opinions" but when the same criticisms are made against someone's favorites, most people interpret them as hate too.
    also i guess since they're disbanding, the feelings some people harbored have died down.

some people still do not understand that it isn't the girls' fault that the whole thing was rigged.

• You almost managed to include all the members in your post this time around, try again now you have Yeji & Ryujin to name. I don't know why you're obsessed with Itzy so much but they didn't do anything to you I guess. And I ain't never seen nobody hate I * zone around here ...

I dont hate itzy so dont care them little bit

You re delulu stan

What is the problem?

I stan the kpop for izone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!