Create an AKP Playlist with me #2

• So back in the old forum I made a thread whereby I'll create an AKP playlist (with rules) and here it is

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now time to create AKP Playlist #2 and here are the rules

• Only the first 10 replies (that followed the rules) in this thread will be chosen
    • You can only post 1 album in this thread, you can only post another IF I reject your album because you didn't follow the rules
    • The album has to be 8 songs or less
    • Album can be from any group or any solo artist
    • Must be a Korean album
    • I will not count repeated artists, that is if a previous reply for example has chosen a BTS album, subsequent BTS albums will be ignored and not be counted
    • NEW RULE: Albums that are included in the above AKP#1 playlist cannot be chosen again

So long your album follow the above stated rules I'll choose it.

Disclaimer: icy have the right to change the rules whenever icy wants to

Lets see if this flop

• nice idea! how come we dont have day6 in akp playlist 2 when you are making it :oops: . here's my pick-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nice idea! how come we dont have day6 in akp playlist 2 when you are making it :oops: . here's my pick-

I'll pop some Day6 to save this thread if it flops now I'm giving everyone a chance

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

• External Content open.spotify.com

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• Hehe:

Too many songs, 8 songs or less

• Too many songs, 8 songs or less

This one has an extra skit, without the skit, it has 8 songs. Does it work?

• This one has an extra skit, without the skit, it has 8 songs. Does it work?

Fine I'll give it to you :danceb::danceb:

I shall pop in a Day6 after some thought

• Someone save this thread with 1 last album please we already have 9

Can we post multiple since it's flopping? :danceb:

• Can we post multiple since it's flopping? :danceb:

Lets see if there is one more person to save this flop thread :cryingr::cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!