Are attractions always on your bucket list when you travel?

• Are attractions on your bucket list when you travel? 11

1. It depends (5) 45%
    2. No (3) 27%
    3. Yes (2) 18%
    4. Sometimes (1) 9%

I traveled to New York without seeing a single attraction (unless you count Times Square).

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

Edited once, last by bethesda: added new option ().

• Hmm it would have to depend, for me I always have photography in mind and videos, so it would really have to depend how cool it looks including the architecture in general. If its something I really really wanna see then I'll definitely go, doesn't matter if its a tourist attraction or not, 🤷‍♀️ 😊

• Hmm it would have to depend, for me I always have photography in mind and videos, so it would really have to depend how cool it looks including the architecture in general. If its something I really really wanna see then I'll definitely go, doesn't matter if its a tourist attraction or not, 🤷‍♀️ 😊

Do you do photography or videos of small importance like birds walking or stuff like that?

Also I added the option "It depends"

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• Do you do photography or videos of small importance like birds walking or stuff like that?

Also I added the option "It depends"

I'm a little bit of everything!, I have started to take more photos of people, I love animals, landscape, architextcture and I just started doing photography for local music artists/venues and more. 😊

• I am the anti-tourist for the most part. When I go places, my favorite pass time is literally a just walking around, people watching, stopping where I want to, browsing what I want to. Most stationary attractions are so congested and there's already a thousand postcards of them that I don't really feel the pull to see them. I do like "larger" attractions like theme parks, aquariums, museums etc. But even those I don't usually actively seek out - I "tag along" with someone who wants to go, because my best memories aren't made by myself.

• It depends. I walk a ton when I visit a city, so attractions are more like markers for my route. I don't spend a ton of time at them, because they are too crowded. I enjoy my surroundings, especially parks, more.

Though, I usually pick out a museum or two because I like going to those. But even then, I pick a smaller one to avoid crowds.

• It depends. I walk a ton when I visit a city, so attractions are more like markers for my route. I don't spend a ton of time at them, because they are too crowded. I enjoy my surroundings, especially parks, more.

Though, I usually pick out a museum or two because I like going to those. But even then, I pick a smaller one to avoid crowds.

if you ever find yourself in Transylvania, I recommend the Bruckenthal museum.

• Oh, it looks gorgeous! Thank you.

or in my hometown, the Fagaras Castle (there is a museum too)

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No

I mostly don't even know what to do in a city or place I want to go to

When I was little and in school, they of course planed all out but still not too many things and besides that my mom wanted to go to Venice when we had been in Italy when I was 6, we never planned stuff out

In 2011 we visited a relative who lives in Hamburg and he and his wife took us around cause we had no idea what to do int hat city, so he even asked us if we would like to suqeez i n this or that, but we got excausted since we only spend 3 days there and so we did visit the famous fishmarket that opens at 5am, than the famous Europapassage (a mal), the Miniatur Wunderland (one of the most famous museums in Germany and the most impressive museum when it comes to model trains and mini figurine environments, you need to look up videos and pics, cause it's stunning. They also build more things every year so I need to go back to it at least once in the future), we took a boat that drove around the harbour and we walked around the city so much that we had been excaused too much when my uncle asked us if we wanted to go to a musical (Hamburg is known for having the most musicals of the country and he was thinking we might wanted to see Lion King, but we had been to excausted to do it, my uncle later on offered on my mom's next bday to take us to a Krimi-dinner (a crime-show roleplay in a theatre where you get to eat dinner while they stageplay a criminal show) but this never happend cause we never knew when exactly to visit my uncle and driving to him would be 4-5 hours or even longer so we considered to not do it somehow, but my mom was looking forward to it, till we forgot about it and than the show ended and we were like "oop too late, no idea if there is something else like this in Hamburg to atend instead"

When I travle on my own I mostly stay in the city center, go shopping and eating and don't plan much on where to do what for a day. If I may find something randomly and want to go to it, I might do, but other than that I mainly won't

And my family was like this too outside of the one trip to Venice that was planed. When we travled we never knew what to do. For example we visited the north German town Norddeich and since it's feeling like 1 town since the neighbor place Norden is almost melding into Norddeich, we have been in both. In Norddeich we went to the beach since it's richt on the coastline and than saw it has a swimming pool and went there twice, but right next to it is a seal museum and we went inside, not knowing that it is conected to a seal reception center (there are only 2 in whole Germany, the more famous one on the oder side of the coast in the east sea can even do guided tours, the one at the north sea didn't have it, but there was a impresive big window do see them swimming under water in the museum-part) and than we been to a natural history museum in Norden, when seeing that the seal museum was partnered with them. It was impressive cause they had one of the largest whale skelettons ever in their museum. But we mostly just sat around both towns and went shopping, till my mom said she wanted to go to Emden (a city not too far away) and we found a tiny museum in there (from a famous comedian who has a cartoon figure that is kind of iconic, but the museum was so tiny that we spend like 10 minutes or less inside) and it was all without planing to what to even see in that places.

We also been to france, but the only planed thing was atending a party cause my uncle and his french wife took their wedding to 2 countries. They did the OG wedding in Germany but than did the 2nd party in France cause her family was too big, so many people couldn't go to Germany. When we had been there we mostly spend time at the grocery stores being amazed on how much croissant and bagguette they had lol and going to the beach cause the apartment we stayed in, that belongs to the parents of my uncle's wife was in a apartment building at the beach (it was aso scary, we been to the 10th floor and oneday a storm pushed the beach-sand around and our windows had been fully covered so we saw nothing and it was completly dark in the apartment lol) and we randomly did the stuff we had been doing on the side like we had no idea there was a sealife aquarium and another animal park close by that we visited spontaniously

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!