What K content are you watching? (fan edits, official variety series, etc, share what makes you happy)

• So I don't know if its just a me thing that does this, but I have a separate account on YT compared to the normal one I use (aka non kpop), and my kpop one is filled with artists, creators, fan accounts I like/have made friends with, or people I genuinely know and supported since talking to them on VLIVE. (It was crazy, I used to follow like 100, now I only follow 20 (besides artists accounts).

However lately I noticed the change in content I have been watching, and how many people I unfollowed either due to changes in their content, unlikable editing styles/ topics discussed, or not wanting to support someone for personal reasons/ Controversies.

Although I am posting cause I wanted to be more interactive here, I honestly thought how often we as kpop fans might do this and to suggest some stuff you might usually wouldn't to your non kpop friends, or wanting to support other creators, or singers in the industry.

I'm always looking for something to watch when I'm not playing guitar, baking or outside taking photos (as I have long bus rides.. 😅), and I love supporting others.

For example, you could suggest (it doesn't have to be people I know. Which you can read about who I stan here:

Fan edits.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Your favourite/current pre debut group releases/content. (I love content like book reading, outdoor vlogs, hiking vlogs escpially!~)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A comforting song that you enjoy.

A creator that makes you laugh or feel connected with.

(Before he officially changed his channel name from H:LIFE, VIXX's HYUK often claimed that he wasn't HYUK to fans, lol)

Music Curated Playlists by real people. (Not the non faceless channels, I love so many of these playlists~).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!