what's in store for jennie 2021?

• Hopefully some new solo music. I loved the new verse for Solo

god what i would give for music from her, but i hope it's after the girls solos cause i don't want people spreading another fake narrative about her. for now i want to her to do an acting or at least variety project

• jobless in 2021 unfortunately, but no will complain in the fandom except for Jensetters.

She isn’t jobless, she already has her YouTube channel and big endorsements. Not sure why fans are always trying to victimise her, especially when the other girls are only finally getting their solo projects after 3 years! Hell, we don’t even know when Lisa and Jisoo’s solos will happen!

It’s selfish of her fans to demand new music when two of the other girls haven’t even had their first. Plus, it will be likely the only solos they ever have whilst she will undoubtedly have more. She deserves it, but so do they, so I’m sick of her akgaes complaining now they actually have jobs.

• She isn’t jobless, she already has her YouTube channel and big endorsements. Not sure why fans are always trying to victimise her, especially when the other girls are only finally getting their solo projects after 3 years! Hell, we don’t even know when Lisa and Jisoo’s solos will happen!

It’s selfish of her fans to demand new music when two of the other girls haven’t even had their first. Plus, it will be likely the only solos they ever have whilst she will undoubtedly have more. She deserves it, but so do they, so I’m sick of her akgaes complaining now they actually have jobs.

shut up lmao

Jennie is the only one with no major gigs rn other than cfs which they have ALL have had for years

Lisa literally debuted with nonagon and moonshot so stop talking out of your ass with the whole “they waited two years for solo projects”

Jennie actually got the SHORT end of the stick going first while getting thrown under and bus and while the others get to capitalise of their newer popularity for their solos

And how is Jennie uploading once a month even comparable to a tv show in china, a drama OR a solo in 2021??

Yall hate admitting she’s jobless because it doesn’t fit your agenda

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

• She isn’t jobless, she already has her YouTube channel and big endorsements. Not sure why fans are always trying to victimise her, especially when the other girls are only finally getting their solo projects after 3 years! Hell, we don’t even know when Lisa and Jisoo’s solos will happen!

i'm sorry , it doesn't have to be new music but you can't deny they made zero plans for her in 2021

stop talking about Jennie we know you don't like her. blinks idea of "fairness" is Jennie doing nothing.

stop pretending that a lead role in a drama, mentoring in China or a yt channel where the dance content is funded by yg is not solo work and the girls still get solo music but blinks still barking about Jennie being the favorite when yg is refusing her variety offers and didn't include her in any of his 2021 plans

and btw her yt channel is not related to yg that's why they never promoted it, yg is sabotaging Jennie's career but blinks are ok with it because "the other girls deserve the spotlight"

making hoes mad since 08/08/16

3175f4d464a227e84b6a0463e8194404948ba78c.gifv8b8ed9eef67ab3d2d26886eee06233abc36cecc6.gifvf69f953d0c4d91580dd79ca5470e4623b26e0a37.gifv68bdac55d9b9e7113c26c1765d677dcb2b7956f5.gifv

• it's not an agenda anymore it's a parallel universe created by lisards where Jennie is the evil princess yg's favorite hogging all the attention, getting all the opportunities while the other girls are crying in the dungeon

making hoes mad since 08/08/16

3175f4d464a227e84b6a0463e8194404948ba78c.gifv8b8ed9eef67ab3d2d26886eee06233abc36cecc6.gifvf69f953d0c4d91580dd79ca5470e4623b26e0a37.gifv68bdac55d9b9e7113c26c1765d677dcb2b7956f5.gifv

• I really do hope we see something from her this year. I mean there's the chumchurum and soju things with her YT chanel too, but there's not a MAIN project you know? Like LS1, RS1 and Snowdrop.

A solo comeback would be amazing.

Also not the akgaes in this thread that clearly migrated from twitter...

• stop talking about Jennie we know you don't like her. blinks idea of "fairness" is Jennie doing nothing.

stop pretending that a lead role in a drama, mentoring in China or a yt channel where the dance content is funded by yg is not solo work and the girls still get solo music but blinks still barking about Jennie being the favorite when yg is refusing her variety offers and didn't include her in any of his 2021 plans

and btw her yt channel is not related to yg that's why they never promoted it, yg is sabotaging Jennie's career but blinks are ok with it because "the other girls deserve the spotlight"

Blinks?

That user is a lisa akgae

Screenshoted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!