(Koreans React) JENNIE CONTRACTED TO BE CHUM CHURUM'S MODEL

• BLACKPINK Jennie is the new face of Lotte ‘Chum Churum’ soju BLACKPINK-Jennie-is-the-new-face-of-Lotte-Chum-Churum-soju.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. I think Jennie should drink champagne or wine rather than soju

2. It was awkward to see Jennie holding a glass of sojuㅋㅋ

3. No, but soju suddenly looks classyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. She’s pretty, but something doesn’t suit sojuㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is she dressed like that?

5. Why are they using celebrities for soju ads? I don’t have a grudge against celebrities. I just don’t understand how to use expensive models for those ads

6. Wow, Jennie filmed a lot of commercialsㅋㅋ

7. Jennie is very pretty, but that outfit is not very good

8. It doesn’t matchㅠㅠ I think advertising for beer or champagne would suit Jennie better..

9. She has a baby face so she doesn’t suit soju….

10. But I hope the idea of promoting soju now changes, only the model’s face has changed and the idea remains the same

https://www.knetizen.com/netiz…able-as-a-model-for-soju/

[enter-talk] JENNIE CONTRACTED TO BE CHUM CHURUM'S MODEL

Posted on February 02, 2021

download%2B%252827%2529.jpeg
    I heard that Bangtan are in the middle of discussing their model contract for Cloud. I wonder if they'll sign. (T/N: chum churum means "like the first time")

post response:
    [+128][-52]
    original post: here

1. [+174, -5]
    Jennie f*cking looks like someone who should be on soju CFs

2. [66, -16]
    Jennie looks good with soju too...

3. [+51, -50]
    Suzy suited it better.. She was the standard of innocence..

4. [+51, -11]
    F*cking pretty. Crazy

5. [+37, -9]
    I feel like Jisoo would go better with a soju CF and Jennie with a beer CF

6. [+27, -14]
    Suzy-yah, come back

7. [+25, -29]
    She doesn't match. Suzy was way better

8. [+20, 0]
    You're saying that she doesn't match?ㅋㅋㅋ Why would you think that those PR teams would give Jennie so many solo contracts? People's reactions to her are good and she's able to sell out products

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…ontracted-to-be-chum.html

Basically one website translated good reactions and the other translated negative reactions but I think she suits it.

Shes classy and that is what the brand is trying to re brand as.

• She looks beautiful but too elegant, I think with a more casual outfit it wouldn't look "awkward" to some people.

I think it's her facial expression too, it's always worked with "high" fashion shit, but with something cheap like Soju might look a little weird.

If you look @ Hyori, Suzy, Irena, IU, etc they all have a little more i guess fun expression going on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!