Will bts ever have a dating scandal?

• predict how long until a bts dating reveal? 62

1. this year(2021) (17) 27%
    2. 2022 (14) 23%
    3. 10 years without a dating scandal (17) 27%
    4. never (14) 23%

Surprisingly bts have never had a legitimate dating reveal despite being an eight year old group and being the biggest group in Kpop history, and as a result a prime target for news agencies and gossip sites. I don't think a top group has ever gone this long without at least one member being revealed to be dating. I personally have nothing against idols dating but I know that's not the case with every fan and while I'm glad they haven't had to deal with the mess that's a dating scandal I think the lack of members dating publicly for so long only allows more fans to be delusional about their chances of dating them. After a couple years dating reveals can be a good thing because it gets rids of most delulus and allows fans to mature with the artist.

So my question is how long do you think this can last? Do you think we'll end 2021 without a bts dating scandal and as a bonus who do you think will be the first to be revealed?

I predict a dating scandal this year and I think it'll be a hyung line member like Jin or J-hope first

• Was asking more about when you predict they'll have a dating scandal as opposed to if you wanted them to. I'm assuming you're answer is never?

most likely

Pretty sure bh pays well to keep it hush

Also I feel like either the members aren’t dating or they’re dating non celebs it wouldve come out by now

• i hope that the one day we find out about their s.o. is when they willingly annouce it

i don't think there will be a scandal in the near future or maybe that's just me being naively hopeful. i think we saw with the jk hugging outrage that bh seems pretty good at shutting things down.

• A dating scandal would help the fandom do some spring cleaning but the mess and the media might ruin their relationships and that's sad. I don't think there will be any this year. But we never know.

I am almost convinced that Namjoon is dating and has been for some time, so the day he decides to announce it, I will be loud with my support. Same thing with all the other members.

• I think they're dating but bight and the boys are very careful about it. Eight years is too long to not date, especially now that they're grown

not necessarily I’m sure the boys might have had flings here and there I’m talking about rn they’re at the peak of their career a dating scandal would have an affect and I’m sure bh is aware Of that but than again they’re in their late twenties so idk

Also joon definitely has a kid

• I think they're dating but bight and the boys are very careful about it. Eight years is too long to not date, especially now that they're grown

well js im jungkook's age and ive never dated anyone. i just think its a really weird societal pressure that people SHOULD be dating at a certain age or at all. maybe bts have or are dating, maybe they never have. but thats their business.

• well js im jungkook's age and ive never dated anyone. i just think its a really weird societal pressure that people SHOULD be dating at a certain age or at all. maybe bts have or are dating, maybe they never have. but thats their business.

While everyone obviously doesn't want to date, it seems unlikely that none of them dated all these years. I do think they keep it low, and if they are dating, it's probably non-celebs ( which makes it impossible for Dispatch to reveal them ).

I don't know if they will ever have a 'dating scandal', but they will eventually anounce that they have a s/o, I think. If they are smart, they will start with Joon - everyone is low key suspecting that he is dating someone anyway - just to warm up everyone to the idea.

I just hope they are happy. I don't know how easy it is to build a genuine relationship when you're BTS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!