Will bts ever have a dating scandal?

• Dispatch greatly misreported about the covid 97 story so not sure how cahoots they are with BTS and BH also it doesn’t take just dispatch to expose BTS. So many other shady outlets exist in korea to think bH is paying them to stay quiet sounds reaching.

I’m all for the boys dating openly but it’s very understandable why they are protecting their privacy. We also don’t know much about their family and inner circle much the intrusion into korean celebrity lives is different their compared to the west

Oh! I forgot about that. :/

• Jungkook already had one though. The tattoo artist girl and Jungkook have many matching tats and all. I still believe he dated her and Army scared her off. It's a good thing that bts doesn't have dating scandals. I pity the girls they date if they ever get exposed. The girls will get so much hate.

Stop following bs cos they have no matching tattoos regardless if they dated or not.

• all they really need to do is not date a celeb and not get them pregnant or cheat on them and they won't ever get fully exposed

Dispatch only comes after celeb couples and anything else is usually vague enough for plausible deniability.

that said armys would absolutely lose their shit. Considering how much of an uproar there is everytime there's so much of a hint that there's a girl connected to one...there's quite a few delulus in the fandom.

• Jungkook already had one though. The tattoo artist girl and Jungkook have many matching tats and all. I still believe he dated her and Army scared her off. It's a good thing that bts doesn't have dating scandals. I pity the girls they date if they ever get exposed. The girls will get so much hate.

If they were together based on that then both him and her must’ve been in a relationship with Mino as well

• BTS will have or may already have life partners.... No matter, when they announced it... Armys will support it...

Solo stan will surely oppose it...

But don't worry, for encounter thousands of solo stans, there is millions of Armys. BTS will never have a scandal of Dating Cause #BTSARMY will never let that happen...

Solo stan can't win over Army.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

"I do what I do, so mind your own business" -BTS (Idol-2018)

• This narrative needs to die in a ditch. Dispatch comes after BTS when they can. when has there ever been legitimate proof of under the table payments to pay off dispatch from bh/bts?

I think people need to understand that dispatch will expose it when they know that they can get enough money out of it so BTS isn‘t really safe.

• Seems like most of them are making the good decision to date non celebrities which means their relationship won’t get exposed unless they reveal it accidentally.

Remember, it took TVXQ 13 years for their first dating scandal (Junsu/Hani in 2016) so it’s totally possible to hide your relationship for that long.

I think the tattoo girl said she was married though?

• I think the tattoo girl said she was married though?

No, she's not married. Only fans assumed she was because they saw pictures of her taken at her friend's wedding.

According to rumors, Jin has been in a relationship and considering getting married with his non-famous girlfriend for a while, maybe after military service. But most likely they will wait for their second contract to end.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!