The country you'd like to visit from each continent?

• Asia: Uzbekistan

Europa: Croatia

Africa: Morocco

Americas: Brazil

Meanwhile the only travel my broke wallet can afford 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Continents are too big, I'll break it down to regions of each one:

Oceania: New Zealand

East Asia: Japan

Central Asia: Kazakhstan

South Asia: Bhutan

Southeast Asia: Singapore

Middle East: Iran

Western Europe: Austria

Southern Europe: Portugal

Northern Europe: Estonia

Central and Eastern Europe: Croatia

North America: Canada

Central America: Costa Rica

South America: Chile

North Africa: Morocco

East Africa: Ethiopia

West/Central Africa: Ghana

Southern Africa: South Africa

• South America: Argentina

North America: Mexico

Africa: Ghana

Antarctica: Just visit the continent and meet friendly penguins

Asia: Japan

Europe: Germany or Italy

Australia/Oceania: Just visit the country Australia and meet cuddly koalas

I really wish that I could go visit and explore more places <3

work in progress

• North America: Uh idk maybe New York? Idek

South America: Brazil bcuz Brazilian food slaps hard ngl

Europe: Ion really wanna go anywhere in europe

Africa: Uh idk what to choose, maybe Kenya or Nigeria and fufu is good asf

Asia: Uh Hong Kong, my dad is from Hong Kong but I ain’t never been there but I’ve lived in Macau which is so fckin close to Hong Kong, or India bcuz I like Biryani

Oceania: Tahiti bcuz the pictures are real nice

Antarctica: Hell Nah never

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Thank you, thank you

I am Nigerian myself

• That's hard to choose lol

Oceania: New zealand

Europe: Austria

Asia: China

Africa: Kenia

America: Peru

Meanwhile the only travel my broke wallet can afford 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm going everywhere with this BOP :lover2:

• Asia: I've already been to Laos, which was my goal, but if I could get a visa for Nepal I'd kill for it. But they're rare and kinda tough.

Europe: Probably Switzerland for the high Alps. Or go back to Netherlands, that was a good time.

Africa: Kenya. I'd love to see the Maasai Mara in person.

North America: I've already been to America, Canada, and Mexico, but if I had to pick one to go back to, Canada. I've been to Montreal, but visiting Nunavut or the NW territories would be cool.

South America: Ecuador. Or Peru. I want to get to the Andes, this is actually my next travel goal.

Australia: I want to snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. Maybe it doesn't count because it's not on land, but that's what I would be most interested in there.

Antarctica: ANYWHERE I could get to in Antarctica would be a privilege. I'm not choosy, if I ever get a chance to go, I am there with wings on.

• Am already in Asia but to choose another one, I'd go for UAE or Korea.

Europe: Italy

America: The US duh

Africa: Egypt, but I'm very curious about Africa in general

• North America: Canada cus I dont wanna go to Murica lmao

But maybe Mexico too? Hmmm idk I want both.

South America: Peru cus I have seen that cooking documentary with Gordon Ramsay and they had to catch a cactus with a lasso and cooked Guinea pigs with a family in in the Andes and it looked fun xD

Africa: South Africa cus the views man

Europe: didnt went to italy yet so there.

Asia: Singapore or Hong Kong.

Oceania: Australia cus I want to go there sooooo long but the long flight kinda freaks me out. I crawl out of the airplane like a corpse after like 12 hours, so Australia will murder me before even getting there.

Btw I was born in Uzbekistan OP and from an unbiased pov its not actually worth going xD. Its not that beautiful and lowkey depressing aside from a few select places.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!