Why do Once trolls keep using Spotify to doompost about NewJeans when...

• Did toxic AKP Onces set up Twice horribly by using Spotify to troll more relevant girl groups? 18

1. No (15) 83%
    2. Yes, it is the worst set up (3) 17%

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS is what their faves are doing on that same platform. What the hell is this?

Since comparison is the thief of joy, and I don't want any of them to be happy, let me just post this for additional context:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NewJeans apparently lost all their Payola, all their token stans, all the other Hybe group fandoms and still gap Twice effortlessly. Oh, and they are still the #1 girl group on the platform as a whole.

Like go ahead and talk your shit. That's fine. It's a public forum. But when your ride or die group is pulling numbers like these, you'd best prepare to get hit. Hard.

This is like watching someone hating and attacking Michael Jordan for his bad playoff games and then finding out that person is a James Harden fanatic :meme-kek:

Yes, I'm ending with a sports analogy.

Yes, I'm petty.

All aboard the :meme-petty-express::meme-trying-not-to-laugh:

• I take offense.

Just because my nugu faves get like 100 daily streams on spotify, that does not mean I am not allowed to troll Big 4 groups when they "fail" to reach 2 million streams.

I will do what I most do!

• Nah nah nah nah. This can't be right, can it? No way. No how.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I'm using shady tweets because karma. We even have some multi culturalism in here.

Meanwhile...

External Content x.com

Onces, it's time to regulate your trolls. I don't care if people make shady NJ threads because of how much free real estate I own in their heads, but it can't be THESE people making the threads. Not when Twice is pulling these kind of numbers.

If NewJeans has come down to earth, then Twice plummeted from Earth's atmosphere at terminal velocity and drilled a hole straight to the Earth's core.

Holy shit.

• They are doom posting the group because of the plummeting streams.

Super Shy at 4,726,910 down to How Sweet at 1,830,418 down to Supernatural down to 1,223,778. A 74.1% drop.

Basically its unlikely that NJs with MHJ will reach the success level of BP or Twice in terms of touring now. BP stans have never been threatened, but some Twice stans were, but they aren't anymore.

• Huh. I wasn't even aware that there were still ONCE trolls around here. I thought most if not all of them had left years ago, after the Blink-Once fanwar petered out :/.

The only one that I can recall that was around the past year was the one who always spams dislike-smileys on almost every post negative about ONCE or ONCE achievements, and serial spampost like-smileys on shade posts about some other groups and posters.

• Huh. I wasn't even aware that there were still ONCE trolls around here. I thought most if not all of them had left years ago, after the Blink-Once fanwar petered out :/.

The only one that I can recall that was around the past year was the one who always spams dislike-smileys on almost every post negative about ONCE or ONCE achievements, and serial spampost like-smileys on shade posts about some other groups and posters.

I think that's barnaby. I triggered him so badly the past couple of months that he bypassed reacting to me and actually flamed me outright. It was such a humbling experience.

But yes, majority of the NewJeans hate comes from Once trolls. There are a couple Blinks, but their heart just isn't in it anymore now that BlackPink are a legacy act. But they still come out in force to upvote the toxic shit posting from the Once trolls :boompepe:

• yea Onces, lets compare Twice, a group that has been in a steady decline for years to NJs, a group at the height of their popularity and known for dominating spotify. Cmon people, stop getting the girls dragged.

• yea Onces, lets compare Twice, a group that has been in a steady decline for years to NJs, a group at the height of their popularity and known for dominating spotify. Cmon people, stop getting the girls dragged.

The hilarious part is that Onces nominated Twice and Nayeon as tribute themselves and used their numbers to shade NewJeans.

I'm not a jobless loser, so I never bothered to check the numbers, because I don't hate track stats for music acts I don't follow.

I only realized how bad the stats were because I was casually browsing Reddit and saw a Once crying about people saying Nayeon 's solo flopped, and then they got served receipts in the replies.

Which is where I saw most of these numbers.

Once trolls really talked shit about NewJeans getting blocked by aespa's biggest hit song in three years while their group debuts a song at 1450?!?!?!

:meme-kek::meme-kek::meme-kek:

• Oh, I want to be clear that I know most of the regular Onces here aren't deranged, parasocial chronically online copium huffing trolls.

This thread isn't for you.

It's for the others. Who would be getting summoned here directly if it wasn't against forum rules

EDIT: LMAO @ the alt accounts voting in my poll :meme-kek:

• They clearly aren't real fans. If you're going to use Twice to disparage and disrespect the groups of today, at least use their past achievements and all-time status to do it.

No, these clowns are using PRESENT DAY Twice to shade a current gen titan like NewJeans, and a few months ago, the target was LSF.

Maybe it's a humiliation kink or something adjacent to that. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I feel sorry for the real fans.

• Its already been said but I can't believe these are real Onces. and your last comment summed up what i wanted to say. If you wanna go down that route then use past Twice, there's at least an argument there....

• My petty streak is that I’m glad that nayeon song with that hybe producer flopped :pepe-joy:

Stick to the good ones next time :emotionalpepe:

Should I have a thread about how there is no historical precedence for the MASSIVE drop in the charts we saw from Nayeon between Pop and ABCDEFlop?

From #2 on the daily charts to barely being granted entry on the ground floor before being sent plummetting to subterranean levels.

:meme-smirk:

• Good thing im also a blink so i can shade Newjeans from my pink side :ragec: Nah, im kidding, i like Newjeans music :send-love-bunny:

I keep saying that I understand if the shade comes from Blinks. Even though they haven't promoted as a group in 640+ days, they're still more relevant globally than Twice and FAR more chart relevant.

I want smoke with them too, but at least their position as the current incumbent top girl group makes the behavior make sense.

Its already been said but I can't believe these are real Onces. and your last comment summed up what i wanted to say. If you wanna go down that route then use past Twice, there's at least an argument there....

They're clueless is the reason why. If I were a troll, and Twice was my group of choice, I'd just brag endlessly about their peak. There's no way to definitively prove or disprove that argument, since the industry was in a different place in 2016.

But they keep wanting to pull current day Twice into fights they have no shot at winning.

It'd be like arguing present day Terry Bradshaw could go out on a football field TODAY and put up numbers like Patrick Mahomes :meme-kek:

Yes, he's a 4 time Superbowl Champion, but the 70s were a long time ago

Yes, I'm sticking with the sports analogies.

• Glad the 3rd/4th gen GGs are still putting out stuff for people to be pressed about. I am sure they're giving some peoples' life a purpose even if it's a toxic one.

:check-bee:

Hats off to Twice for offending people 10yrs down their kpop idol career and NJ for getting through that shitstorm in their rookie years which no one should go through.

:hug-raccoon:

Meanwhile the groups involved:

External Content www.tiktok.com

• External Content x.com

• Get tf out of here with those wack Michael Jordan comparisons. NewJeans are Luka Dončić at best, and they're already on a downward trajectory only a couple years in. Meanwhile Twice will always be relevant, as evidenced by you creating yet another thread about them.

:meme-stop-it:

• Get tf out of here with those wack Michael Jordan comparisons. NewJeans are Luka Dončić at best, and they're already on a downward trajectory only a couple years in. Meanwhile Twice will always be relevant, as evidenced by you creating yet another thread about them.

:meme-stop-it:

I don't think thats fair to Luka, he rarely underperforms.

Although Twice are basically the Warriors at this point. Former champions that are still around and occassionally make some noise, but no one is really threatened by them anymore.

Could not resist getting in on NBA analogies.

• If NewJeans has come down to earth, then Twice plummeted from Earth's atmosphere at terminal velocity and drilled a hole straight to the Earth's core.

Holy shit.

Ur rlly right it’s true that twice has not been doing well on comebacks but thing is it’s not like their going to become nugu js bc they haven’t been doing well on charts, they have a rlly solid fan base and plus new jeans did not flop js bc ppl are biased, they will both have a redepemtion arc (only nwjns) - from a tokki-once

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• don't mentions BP's name along with that 2 flops, no free promo for beggars...

anyways anticipate Lisa's song chingu...

External Content youtu.be

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:                            

- THE DEVIL WORKS HARD -

- BUT HYBE WORKS HARDER -

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• i wonder why always bring BP name into this fight? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Let's just focus on once & tokkis

Don't cry about me shading BP when you decided to aim your bullets at NewJeans, and obviously me, first.

I stay petty so I don't have to get petty, friend. Trust me, I'm not interested in going after Twice. Their problematic troll fraud fans just needed to be taught about the **** around and find out equation.

I can't say the same about BP and Blinks. I don't need much of a reason to change targets mid-stream here, so don't give me any. :meme-smirk:

• Don't cry about me shading BP when you decided to aim your bullets at NewJeans, and obviously me, first.

I stay petty so I don't have to get petty, friend. Trust me, I'm not interested in going after Twice. Their problematic troll fraud fans just needed to be taught about the **** around and find out equation.

I can't say the same about BP and Blinks. I don't need much of a reason to change targets mid-stream here, so don't give me any. :meme-smirk:

You are welcome anytime YamaToken :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Oh he big mad now, throwing feces (his opinions) around as many threads as possible. Twice didn't do shit on Spotify, and the numbers I posted show that Nayeon isn't doing shit either.

Get your flop ass numbers having faves out of here. They have touring and that's it.

Keep coping.

• Oh he big mad now, throwing feces (his opinions) around as many threads as possible. Twice didn't do shit on Spotify, and the numbers I posted show that Nayeon isn't doing shit either.

Get your flop ass numbers having faves out of here. They have touring and that's it.

Keep coping.

Nayeon doing more streams than newjeans flops is the biggest self own you keep repeating, your idiocy just can't help it

• :meme-u-ok:

This fool is so deluded by his own fantasy narratives that he now rejects objective and obvious facts. That ABCDEFlop comeback isn't doing anywhere near NewJeans numbers, and after only 10 days. And Twice? It's even uglier.

You would've been better off hiding and taking shelter from this napalm bombing than coming out from cover and getting incinerated like this.

Twice was pulling a paltry 800k streams by Day 10 and Nayeon barely over 1 million.

NewJeans was still pulling 1.4 million by Day 25.

Your math ain't mathin.

And that's not nearly as embarrassing as the MelOn numbers. Debuting in the 1400s?!?!?!

:meme-life-support::meme-life-support::meme-life-support::meme-life-support::meme-life-support::meme-life-support:

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!