This news about Rose has resulted in some buttnuggets posting nonsense about Somi flopping.

• Folks wanna troll

Unless someone can show me otherwise, Somi is the ONLY Kpop soloist outside of Taeyeon and Jennie that has TWO singles in the top 8 of Gaon Digital charts since 2021. Dumb reached 8, Fast reached 5. Every other Kpop soloist only has ONE song in the top 10 or none (Nayeon, Jihyo, Wendy, Seulgi, Joy, Lisa, Jisoo, Hwasa, Wheein, Solar, Moonbyul, Yooa, Yuzu or whoever from Gfriend, Yena, Eunbi, Yuri, Miyeon, Chaeyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, Sunmi, Chungha, Sejeong, etc) in the time frame.

This is one way to say: "I'm too lazy to do research, and I'm the 'folk' who wanna TROLL." 🤣

I love Somi, but don't be ridiculous. Hwasa alone was more times (3) in the TOP10 on Circle than Somi. She's with TBL since 2018, so I don't get why do you want to include stats since 2021. If you want to include stats since 2021 only, then, why did you mention Jennie? Since 2021, she only had 1 TOP10 song, because she only released 2 songs! Your whole comment is madness.🤣 Jennie released SOLO the same year as Hwasa did with TWIT, in 2019!

Since 2021, Taeyeon is the only Kpop group soloist with more than 2 Circle chart TOP10 songs.

Solar was in the TOP10 with a freakin' CASSETTE edition, btw! I know you're talking about digital charts, but still. Album sale charts are probably more important than digital charts, and basically every album release from Mamamoo members as soloists was in the TOP10. They're basically the only FEMALE Kpop group soloists with an actual solo career.

Not to mention, almost every Idol group members you mentioned hardly did anything as a soloist. Kim Sejeong is focusing more on acting than music. No Blackpink member released more than 3 solo songs, so far.

SM group members can't focus on solo career like smaller agency Idols. Same goes for JYP members.

Next time, if you want to be a troll, at least try harder.

TBL is a garbage company, just like YG. Both are a nice looking dungeon.

• what are you unnecessarily being obtuse? this is about female kpop and it's about somi and rosé signing with the blacklabel and all that drama . I bet you look for an opportunity to post this like this thread is not about bts or jungkook. I know you know that

• anohter bts freak

• YamaChwan , is this your alter ego account? :pepe-hips:

• what are you unnecessarily being obtuse? this is about female kpop and it's about somi and rosé signing with the blacklabel and all that drama . I bet you look for an opportunity to post this like this thread is not about bts or jungkook. I know you know that

Are you daft, Op himself told me in the post below what he meant so why are Blonks going batshit crazy over an innocuous post addressed at OP, not even shading your girls. Legitimate insanity how you all move when OP has no problem and I only asked him what he meant not any of you all.

And no, BPhouse literally had forgotten hence he did not specify the gender. Blonks acting like they own threads even so much as mentioning their faves and people cough Armys cannot enter and post even harmless things is giving mad pressed vibes. You are giving peak insecure babe that you think I cannot correct or inform a person who clearly in his first line asked to be informed, so no this was not some uncalled for posting and gloating about Jungkook when OP invited people to post stats to disprove his contention. Do you lack reading comprehension?

How my harmless post is making so many Blonks mad is especially funny in light of how the OP responded to my post but we got Blonks losing it...lol

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• anohter bts freak

OMG an Army entered a thread where the OP talks about Kpop idols stats and wants stats to dispute his contention. How dare an Army post anything even when they are not shading your faves..blasphemy.. what freaks.

Do you all even see how foolish you look to get your panties twisted over a post not even shading your faves. Lol

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Are you daft, Op himself told me in the post below what he meant so why are Blonks going batshit crazy over an innocuous post addressed at OP, not even shading your girls. Legitimate insanity how you all move when OP has no problem and I only asked him what he meant not any of you all.

And no, BPhouse literally had forgotten hence he did not specify the gender. Blonks acting like they own threads even so much as mentioning their faves and people cough Armys cannot enter and post even harmless things is giving mad pressed vibes. You are giving peak insecure babe that you think I cannot correct or inform a person who clearly in his first line asked to be informed, so no this was not some uncalled for posting and gloating about Jungkook when OP invited people to post stats to disprove his contention. Do you lack reading comprehension?

How my harmless post is making so many Blonks mad is especially funny in light of how the OP responded to my post but we got Blonks losing it...lol

no offense to you but you have no business doing here the thread is not about any achievement it's about some drama between somi and rosé's stans and you know this

the title is literally

"This news about Rose has resulted in some buttnuggets posting nonsense about Somi flopping""

And no, BPhouse literally had forgotten hence he did not specify the gender.

please be for real read the whole thread you just wanted to insert bts and no I have no issue about jungkook achievements but annoys me is you being here and the double standards if a blink does something similar.

girl, you would be the first person whining if a blink would be in a bts thread

posting or correcting about some kind of achievement when it wasn't the main topic of a thread. also technicalities because I don't think that was the main issue even another army had to tell you to leave

if you don't get what the problem of your post is then i don't know what to tell ya

• @paradis and Slayurfaves let's not fight over this...

i was actually throwing some shade at David33 's comments with his unwarranted attacks against Somi and Teddy in another thread.

Let's all come together and rejoice in the fact that both Somi and Jungkook ended Mamamoo's recent flop comebacks :pepe-use-head:

i was actually throwing some shade at David33 's comments with his unwarranted attacks against Somi and Teddy in another thread.

Let's all come together and rejoice in the fact that both Somi and Jungkook ended Mamamoo's recent flop comebacks :pepe-use-head:

Lol but the reason they are so mad IS because Jungkook is not a flop. Looks like Jungkook is the Megans Law of the Blinks!

Okay I want to say, I have nothing against korean gwen stefani but although I don’t think she’s a total flop, she’s definitely a disappointment to me.

That being said, like you said, I don’t think the girlies are unhappy. They are probably making a ton of money without having to work much. Thats a great deal.

Edited once, last by LCJK ().

From now on, only mention me or quote me if you have the numbers of the LSF members, so I can ask them to sing "Happy Birthday" to my 9 year old nephew. :pepe-toast:

And stop spreading madness. I never attacked Somi. I'm her fan, you lazy troll. :meme-keep-out:

• just twitter stans yapping about to be honest, herd mentality none of them care to actually search up the facts, somi did great with her songs and i'm sure rose will as well, not ecstatic about rosé's choice since I wanted her to explore more with her music but I'm sure she'll be fine

#blackpink from 행복지수 103%   #blackpink from 행복지수 103%   #blackpink from 행복지수 103%

• don't tag me next time. Thanks

Lol but the reason they are so mad IS because Jungkook is not a flop.

Okay I want to say, I have nothing against korean gwen stefani but although I don’t think she’s a total flop, she’s definitely a disappointment to me.

That being said, I don’t think the girlies are unhappy. They are probably making a ton of money without having to work much. Thats a great deal.

imagine thinking I'm mad at that lol you are missing the whole point. and I didn't even know about that either. Somi is not even the biggest female solo artist what annoyed me is the double standards from certain fandom if a blinks do this in a thread about bts ( unrelated to the topic) i'm sure blinks will be called out and it's not like bp house wasn't trolling

• don't tag me next time. Thanks

imagine thinking I'm mad at that lol you are missing the whole point. and I didn't even know about that either. Somi is not even the biggest female solo artist what annoyed me is the double standards from certain fandom if a blinks do this in a thread about bts ( unrelated to the topic) i'm sure blinks will be called out and it's not like bp house wasn't trolling

I wasnt trolling though. Somi literally IS the third best charting Kpop GG soloist since 2021 behind only Jennie and Taeyeon. No one else has had two top 10 singles.

Nobody.

• I wasnt trolling though. Somi literally IS the third best charting Kpop GG soloist since 2021 behind only Jennie and Taeyeon. No one else has had two top 10 singles.

Nobody.

Imagine thinking this is a thread about BP when your OP was a general discussion and mentions Somi in title and OP alongwith Taeyeon. I love how some Blinks have taken control of this thread and taking offence over something even you aren't offended about. Who is gonna tell them that this thread was not on BP but on Kpop soloists and since you did not mention gender it was open to interpretation.

It is like me making a thread on Jk's records and asking someone to come and show me anyone who did better than it and then throwing a fit when someone dared to in fact do that. What makes it funnier is they are not even the OP but you are and you took my post in stride without rage ranting at my audacity to dare to post stats.

Anyway, I know some people on this forum aren't the brightest bulbs so I avoid interacting with them at all and would have carried on that way were I not quoted.

• Clock it lol why am i not surprised at certain members of this forum from a certain fandom not understanding context… sigh and from one of the most condescending users too kii the jokes write themselves :suure:

• Clock it lol why am i not surprised at certain members of this forum from a certain fandom not understanding context… sigh and from one of the most condescending users too kii the jokes write themselves :suure:

Lol and since you understood the context, do you actually have something to say about the topic or you and that poster are only interested in talking about certain members of this forum from a certain fandom?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!