Is the current situation of Exo soloists concerning?

• Should we worry about the solo careers of these exo members? 18

1. Nah it'll be fine!! (14) 78%
    2. Yeah, I'm concerned about them and their families (4) 22%

Folks take this as an urgent emergency call, I'm really concerned about the state of some of exo solo careers:

Chen is slowly returning to the industry but I'm afraid nobody has realized, he got a comeback today but it has barely any streams, and only 28k likes, there is no way there is only 28k exols left, right? those numbers are concerning

exo1.png

His sales are also very very low, his sales are decreasing every time

KOREAN SALES (@koreansales_twt) on X
    [HT] #CHEN (@CHEN_INB100) 1st Day Sales Dear my dear ㅡ 66,278 Last Scene ㅡ 53,180 April, and a Flower ㅡ 40,256 DOOR ㅡ 38,531 🆕️
    x.com

My man suho made his comeback a week ago too, but his streams are also low despite even getting wendy on it, not even the shippers tuned into!!! and they take any bait... I have seen videos of 2 idols breathing in the same room without actually doing eye contact but some shipper with red arrows getting way more attention than this!! Shocking

exo2.png

But I think the one in the worst situation is my goat xiumin, he's basically uploading content for himself at this point, nobody is watching, low tier youtubers around the world are getting more views than this ultra interesting and talented kpop superstar, is confusin

exo3.png

Exols are still one of the biggest fandom in kpop so I can't understand why they care so little about any exo member not named baekhyun or kai, and I can't help but try to raise my voice about this situation, I think we still can save them. So far they are fine but think in their futures if things keep like this, what do you think? Should we intervene or I'm just worried over nothing?

• You won't bait them in, this is a thread about Exo so you won't find an L show up here..should have mentioned a totally unrelated group and watched the 3 remaining eggs flood on to make it about everything but Exo.

Also to OP, Chens got hard abandoned by his fans for daring to have a normal life after a decade of hard work. Disgusting behaviour.

• Even If they retire today, If they made the right investments, they will remain rich.

How? We know SM is the company that has the lowest revenue sharing with their artists, and in order to stay in sm being dead weight they have to concede even more to the company, as far as we know wooah members could be making more money than most exo members

• Cheese is a pre-single, Suho's actual comeback is on the 31st, and he just kicked off a tour with a nice turnout. (And apparently, some Red Velvet fans can't stand Suho, so they won't stream even if one of them is doing a duet with him, I don't know to what extent the same can be said about EXO fans regarding Wendy/Red Velvet)

Chen's Door has just been released so why are you calling it its weakest album when it has been out for only one day.

I don't know how popular is Xiumin right now, but he delivering content on a regular basis is rather new. Maybe he needs to do more things to keep winning fans.

I think D.O. did fairly well with sales of Blossom and his appearance in IU's palette and Zico's Seasons.

We should wait and see how Baek sells once he releases his first album under his label. Although if we go by his tour and the promotions for Chen, he could sell another million.

More than sales, I like they being able to take whatever musical direction they like away from EXO.

Even if their soloist careers pale next to other artists, they have other gigs like acting and modeling to turn to. CBX may have other jobs inside INB100 and D.O. has his own label to run and a ton of projects lined up. Plus they are performing in a lot of festivals and kcons around the world. They won't be unemployed anytime soon.

• You won't bait them in, this is a thread about Exo so you won't find an L show up here..should have mentioned a totally unrelated group and watched the 3 remaining eggs flood on to make it about everything but Exo.

Also to OP, Chens got hard abandoned by his fans for daring to have a normal life after a decade of hard work. Disgusting behaviour.

So the exols in here are only interested in other groups topics? Well I guess that explains a lot of things :pepe-hips:

It seems exols only refer about exo on Christmas, they were salivating with that song charting on korea, they are basically the mariah fans of kpop

• (And apparently, some Red Velvet fans can't stand Suho, so they won't stream even if one of them is doing a duet with him, I don't know to what extent the same can be said about EXO fans regarding Wendy/Red Velvet)

I remember some shippers of irene and suho... no way reveluvs are butthurt about that

I don't know how popular is Xiumin right now, but he delivering content on a regular basis is rather new. Maybe he needs to do more things to keep winning fans.

How come you don't know? Are you not aware of xiumin activities?

Even if their soloist careers pale next to other artists, they have other gigs like acting and modeling to turn to. CBX may have other jobs inside INB100 and D.O. has his own label to run and a ton of projects lined up. Plus they are performing in a lot of festivals and kcons around the world. They won't be unemployed anytime soon.

They are still performin on kcons as a group or just some of the soloists are assisting?

• Please don’t engage OP. And don’t reply. They’re triggered over something else in another thread. It has nothing to do with EXO. Everyone’s plan is to just ignore OP and botter. They’re just brainless trolls. Who got triggered because they got OWNED and CLOWNED in another topic by me lol.

• you got triggerd by one user so much that you just had to look up all these things and cretate a whole thread out of spite, some of you really need to touch some grass for real :pepe-back-away:

• How? We know SM is the company that has the lowest revenue sharing with their artists, and in order to stay in sm being dead weight they have to concede even more to the company, as far as we know wooah members could be making more money than most exo members

we know that ? Was there a leak of SM contracts or something?

• Exo flopping won't make your favs relevant, perhaps they should both look for food stamps.

0fb9cf3a-8253-490e-900b-eebf6d593761.jpeg

Nah, twice will be fine I think

Touring Data (@touringdata) on X
    READY TO BE, @JYPETWICE $108,063,660 Revenue ($3,001,768 avg.) 837,316 Tickets Sold (23,259 avg.) $129.06 Average Price 36/49 Reported Shows #Update
    x.com

When they start crying on live television for flopping like a little bitch instead of overcome it like a grown man is when we have to make another emergency call about their finances

allkpop (@allkpop) on X
    EXO's Suho sheds tears during V-Live while talking about feeling sorry for fans because his solo songs didn't stay on the charts for very long…
    x.com

• Well they are from SM and trained singers ... just can't understand why they are not more popular? I thought singing talent was very important to kpop fans. So what is this proving?

• Not only you are stupid but you are also illiterate, YOU need to prepare for food stamps!

• Exo flopping won't make your favs relevant, perhaps they should both look for food stamps.

0fb9cf3a-8253-490e-900b-eebf6d593761.jpeg

EXO had tours with over 700k ppl even back in 2015-2016, some groups are finally catching up to 3 year old EXO. Good for them I guess. In the Meantime I hope ticketing for exo planet 6 is will be easy since exo faded to nugudom and all. ONE CAN ONLY HOPE.

• Well they are from SM and trained singers ... just can't understand why they are not more popular? I thought singing talent was very important to kpop fans. So what is this proving?

Nah that's just used as a pokemon ball or yu gi oh card for kpop fights arguments, you can ask sveznalica or ISaidISaid if they streamed the song one of the best male vocalists dropped today and the response will be negative, out of pity I have heard chen more times today than any of those bums who supposedly care for him

• EXO had tours with over 700k ppl even back in 2015-2016, some groups are finally catching up to 3 year old EXO. Good for them I guess. In the Meantime I hope ticketing for exo planet 6 is will be easy since exo faded to nugudom and all. ONE CAN ONLY HOPE.

There is not enough demand for an exo planet 6, that's why their last tour was on 2019 so you are out of luck

• They should have cut the stream in that exact moment and stopped my man from embarrassing himself forever like this, suho needs to man up!!

I love seeing stupid people backpedaling and eating their own words. First it was him crying because he is flopping and now it is embarrassing to cry because he is a man.

Final conclusion is that you should worry about yourself, you are not very bright :meme-hide-the-pain:

• Nah that's just used as a pokemon ball or yu gi oh card for kpop fights arguments, you can ask sveznalica or ISaidISaid if they streamed the song one of the best male vocalists dropped today and the response will be negative, out of pity I have heard chen more times today than any of those bums who supposedly care for him

Again I know your life revolves around your favs and you have nothing going on and I know you want to trigger us with these statements but we truly honestly, do not care. We are here to laugh at you as you ask stupid questions like why an enlisted EXO hasn’t been on tour since 2019 yet :pepe-joy:

• I love seeing stupid people backpedaling and eating their own words. First it was him crying because he is flopping and now it is embarrassing to cry because he is a man.

Final conclusion is that you should worry about yourself, you are not very bright :meme-hide-the-pain:

This is a known fact and they’ve been taking the L thread after thread. :pepe-joy:

• I love seeing stupid people backpedaling and eating their own words. First it was him crying because he is flopping and now it is embarrassing to cry because he is a man.

No this makes it WORSE, allkpop post didn't lie in the statement but the context is even worse!! My new campaign will be #ManUpSuho, I'm just trolling her but looking at a grown ass man crying because his fans are so useless they can help him succeed after all what the women in the kpop industry have to go through everyday and still are not allowed to break character is actual fuckin revolting, man up suho!! put your big man pants up and stop whining like a loser, is not so bad that your fans are useless bums

True sucks ass. Fans are petty AF this is just a telling of what's to come to BTS once jimin or kookie date and get married. We say we will always support them but c'mon we know that the big spenders the whales of the fandom will abandon them and we get similar results it happens to every idol. Only way that changes is you have to change the entire mentality of fans and the relationship with idols in general to knock this crap out. Besides that yeah exo fans are probably dead lol

• EXO had tours with over 700k ppl even back in 2015-2016, some groups are finally catching up to 3 year old EXO. Good for them I guess. In the Meantime I hope ticketing for exo planet 6 is will be easy since exo faded to nugudom and all. ONE CAN ONLY HOPE.

And they did that without any kpop boom, exo last tour was in 2019 and they were outselling other top groups, especially one in questiom, left and right with that pitty tour, it is insane.

Anyway, if this means no competition for exo planet 6 I am happy, I have been dreaming about it for long enough and I am ready to step over dead bodies to see myself attending!

b0df256f90247a274a850abcb8196639.jpg

• No this makes it WORSE, allkpop post didn't lie in the statement but the context is even worse!! My new campaign will be #ManUpSuho, I'm just trolling her but looking at a grown ass man crying because his fans are so useless they can help him succeed after all what the women in the kpop industry have to go through everyday and still are not allowed to break character is actual fuckin revolting, man up suho!! put your big man pants up and stop whining like a loser, is not so bad that your fans are useless bums

You lost the plot

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!