The way forward for NJ, Le sserafim and IllIt

• Should the groups lay a bit low? A small hiatus until things has settled down? The toxicity on their social media accounts is horrendous.

• Time for Illit to promote in Japan and totally claim that market.

They should have their 2 Japanese members forefront in everything, saying they are Japanese and speaking in Japanese.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• Should the groups lay a bit low? A small hiatus until things has settled down? The toxicity on their social media accounts is horrendous.

Heeeeellll no, like capital NO

I would make them all come back at the same date, with the same song.

Different costumes, dances, A&R and so forth.

Then let them battle it out, MNet style.

Evil editing and all.

Call it Produce HyDor48.

I'll take my exit with an evil laugh and a cape flick while holding my mandatory cat

• :meme-elmo-fire::meme-you-get::meme-pulling-up-chair:

• They need to release a comeback asap to take advantage of all the attention they are receiving. Everyone will be listening to their songs.

The minute they lay low and take a hiatus. The haters will have won and they will do the same to other groups they hate.

Edited once, last by L0ok ().

• I would actually watch that.

• These headlines are terrible for MHJ and BSH only SORT OF but theyre GREAT for the groups. What does copying allegations bring? Listeners. Listeners will turn into either fans (a win) or a hater. If you have enough fans, which both Illit and Le Sserafim have, then the haters will only embolden your supporters to defend you more so in my opinion they should have staggered releases one month after one another

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I'm addicted to survival shows :skull:

i hate them...unless it's ones like peak time where the entire group is going up against other groups but like this recent one with build up so many and mind i mean literally so many of my favorite artists were here who do i i vote for? i wanted 2 different teams to win and one of them did win but then ...nevermind it's nightmare fuel lol

i cannot stand survival shows where we have to vote for people to join a group lol

• And why should they? Lol you know that is what their haters/antis or should I say nugu/flop group/s wants. Let them cry and be jealous.

• ezgif-4-10afe9acd9.jpg

• These headlines are terrible for MHJ and BSH only

They actually haven't been terrible for Min Heejin at all. She turned into a pop culture phenom overnight after she dropped bars at her press conference. Don't believe me?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They actually haven't been terrible for Min Heejin at all. She turned into a pop culture phenom overnight after she dropped bars at her press conference. Don't believe me?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

is MHJ Kendrick or drake? lol

• illit and lesserafim just released albums, by the time they release their next album all this would have died down, plus all this online hate doesn't really translate into real life. illit is still pulling huge streams on spotify and youtube, they're still #2 on korean charts. Lesserafim also still have 3 songs in the top 25 of k-charts. Clearly k-forums hating on these 2 groups isn't really affecting how the gp listens to their music.

as for newjeans this controversy has only boosted them so they should actually take advantage of all this additional exposure and promote their upcoming single really heavily

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• illit and lesserafim just released albums, by the time they release their next album all this would have died down, plus all this online hate doesn't really translate into real life. illit is still pulling huge streams on spotify and youtube, they're still #2 on korean charts. Lesserafim also still have 3 songs in the top 25 of k-charts. Clearly k-forums hating on these 2 groups isn't really affecting how the gp listens to their music.

as for newjeans this controversy has only boosted them so they should actually take advantage of all this additional exposure and promote their upcoming single really heavily

BlackpinkHouse this further supports what you have been saying

Sure, but their reputations will likely stick with them.

As for NJ, this situation has actually been a boon for them. They have the sympathy and support of the public.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!