The way forward for NJ, Le sserafim and IllIt

• NJ needs to keep the schedule they already have in place

Illit needs to comeback with a bright summer song that’s completely different from their debut song so the NJ allegations can be put to to rest. Also it will show they can do different concepts and be successful. I still think they need to lean into the lore and become Twitches

LSF needs to take a break and focus on the main issue that got them the hate in the first place: their vocals. Spend two months with a vocal coach cause if they comeback sounding the same, even if the hate dies down it will flare right back up again

• NJ lay low? Definitely not, now is perhaps the best time for NJ to promote. The general public has always liked NJs music, however they got some criticism for having "Big 4 privilege" and being mediocre singers/performers, but now NJ are the underdogs and Koreans are rallying around them to protect them from evil Hybe.

Le Sserafim, on the other hand, should definitely lay low. if you look at social media, every breath those poor girls take is being picket apart.

Illit is a little more difficult... public sentiment is bad, however they're a new rookie group, so laying low could backfire, since Magnetic is a hit, if they disappear to wait out the scandal they could become one-hit-wonders.

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

• ILLIT even thought they are one of the most hated girl group currently, they still have the public attention. Magnetic, being the massive hit, helps. LGS wouldn't even rise if they are that hated by the public. I think they have a good chance to become more popular, and put these allegations behind with more releases out.

Our perception of where the hate comments coming from for ILLIT is wrong, as I think the public do like the girls and their music.

NJ is fine TBH they have the opposite effect among these groups. I wouldn't worry about it for now.

Le Sserafim is the girl group most affected here because it's constant hate from Eunchae, Sakura hated for anything, Kazuha dating allegations, hated for Coachella vocals, Japan flag (it's not even true), evil step-sister (privileged apparently out of the Hybe girls bunch), and now they are the Antichrist cult or whatever.... Will public listen to their songs? They might get Twice treatment there now. So, it's better to lessen their dependency in Korea and push for global.

I think they will drop Hot & Fun for global soon. I do hope they get a huge break before the main comeback TBH.

• Just saw this tweet on my TL. This is Illit's bside

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just saw this tweet on my TL. This is Illit's bside

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nice, rising and rising

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!