• Don't care about her numbers but I am curious what genre do you blinks think she will do?

To me if she does a song that sounds like her part in Love to Hate Me (lo go hip hop vibes) would be th closest to my liking

This is what I'm more focused on rather than the achievements tbh, in her Elle interview she said that it's going to be very 'Lisa'.

Given that Lilifilm has given us more of a glimpse into her artistry than the group, I'm thinking of something like Lilifilm the Movie, since it's the one she's been the most involved with so far (I think)

So choreo heavy, r&b type influenced song? If it's anything like her last Lilifilm I'm looking forward to it a lot. But for now there's her photobook coming up.

• This is what I'm more focused on rather than the achievements tbh, in her Elle interview she said that it's going to be very 'Lisa'.

Given that Lilifilm has given us more of a glimpse into her artistry than the group, I'm thinking of something like Lilifilm the Movie, since it's the one she's been the most involved with so far (I think)

So choreo heavy, r&b type influenced song? If it's anything like her last Lilifilm I'm looking forward to it a lot. But for now there's her photobook coming up.

I will have to watch that I am not a BP fan but check them from time to time and Lisa's solo got me curious because I have not seen her sing. I can think of Jisoo doing a fun song or something a little bit cute but I was clueless about Lisa. Rosé was exactly what I thought she could do with On The Ground (that or a ballad but ballads sell less)

• Everyone is thinking she's gonna do really well numbers-wise, but I'm so nervous lol.

I sort of had the feeling Rose is just as popular as her now, I mean, they are on even terms, so my prediction is that she'll match whatever Rose has accomplished. Do Koreans even care about Lisa? Honest question.

*Disclaimer* Am not a Lisa hater.

But I know she's going to slay regardless of the numbers. This has to be the most anticipated solo in k-pop at the moment.

• This is what I'm more focused on rather than the achievements tbh, in her Elle interview she said that it's going to be very 'Lisa'.

its gonnna be hip/hop/r&b if thats the case something that suits my TASTE will be my fave solo I think. Roses solo songs are fantastic quality. Jennies was exciting but over time it didnt age well for me. In the case of Rose herr songs get better as time passes, so much in the style of LAUV one of my fave artists that have songs that age well.

• It's on u if u expect a top 10 debut for her on melon lol

• its gonnna be hip/hop/r&b if thats the case something that suits my TASTE will be my fave solo I think. Roses solo songs are fantastic quality. Jennies was exciting but over time it didnt age well for me. In the case of Rose herr songs get better as time passes, so much in the style of LAUV one of my fave artists that have songs that age well.

It's going to be between Hip-hop/Trap/RnB or all 3 genres in one

• korean might not be here for her but she will do well in international. She is basically the most popular member in SEA, North America and China. Those are the biggest regions where BP gets support from.

• korean might not be here for her but she will do well in international. She is basically the most popular member in SEA, North America and China. Those are the biggest regions where BP gets support from.

She has the most potential to be big in NA imo. She can be the beyonce of kpop imo lol plus her music taste fits the US Market.

• She has the most potential to be big in NA imo. She can be the beyonce of kpop imo lol plus her music taste fits the US Market.

So as long she releases a dance track with fierce rap, she will do well. She already has the image, she just need the music to complete that package and she'll be popular.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!