Magnetic by ILLIT becomes the first debut song by a K-pop group to enter the Top 10 on Global Spotify with 3.94M streams + it debuts at #1 on Spotify Global Daily Viral Songs Chart + they become the fastest K-pop group in history to surpass 10M MLs

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• This is insane with only 15 hrs tracking too.

The public turned in for good music.

"No one has done what I have done during the 30 years in K-pop" - Min Hee-Jin

:meme-what:

Kpop world is a total mess because of greed and ego right now

:meme-bonk:

• Beamon couldn't do this despite YG mediaplay, paid ads and SEA stream farms btw

This is so shocking, you can't not say this is due to hybe company stans when Illit doesn't even have that BM level anticipation or followers in the first place. BM fans are such force but I think it's centered in SEA countries, which is why their records been immense with YT views and likes so far and not so much bigger outside that with their debut.

Edit - ignore what I said since they did amazing with Sheesh on Spotify Global.

:pepe-comfy:

"No one has done what I have done during the 30 years in K-pop" - Min Hee-Jin

:meme-what:

Kpop world is a total mess because of greed and ego right now

:meme-bonk:

Edited 2 times, last by Wateris ().

• This is so shocking, you can't not say this is due to HYBE stans when Illit doesn't even have that BM level anticipation or followers in the first place. BM fans are such force but I think it's centered in SEA countries, which is why their records been immense with YT views and likes so far and not so much outside that with their debut.

We saw this movie before with NJ it shouldn't be so shocking tbh

The GP love chill k-pop music without any forced rapping

HYBE just knows what it's doing. There's a reason why they're leagues ahead the other labels

• Don't rule out BM. I suspect they will chart in Spotify Global 200 too next week. They only missed out by a bit for Batter Up.

Competition is actually good. NJ and Lsf were starting to get a bit lazy, especially MJH gatekeeping NJ.

• The biggest day unfiltered for 5th gen was batter up by babymonster.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by atropos ().

• Beamon couldn't do this despite YG mediaplay, paid ads and SEA stream farms btw

no sure why baemon has to be brought up there were barely any mediaplay during their debut.

come on now, they didn't have any promo during their debut that's one of the reason why they flopped lol I don't think big 3 mediaplay come close to hybe's nowadays tbh

they only thing you can say was the mv ads but even without them their views were decent

anyways congrats to illit

Even without ads they would still get the most views for like this new gen lol..

BM are apparently flops etc.. yet people love to bring them up.

Batter up is getting around 400k daily streams still which seems decent to me? I think it had a higher first day peak also.

• I mean, it's not hard to achieve this when HYBE pays for ad views. So many people said already that on FREE Spotify all they hear is ILLIT ads. I can't say if it's true or not because I'm paying for Spoti, but let's be real, HYBE hardly promoted them, and now they're performing like this after 1 day? This ain't organic, that's fore sure. Even HYBE stans can't be this crazy.🤣

• I mean, it's not hard to achieve this when HYBE pays for ad views. So many people said already that on FREE Spotify all they hear is ILLIT ads. I can't say if it's true or not because I'm paying for Spoti, but let's be real, HYBE hardly promoted them, and now they're performing like this after 1 day? This ain't organic, that's fore sure. Even HYBE stans can't be this crazy.🤣

This isnt youtube. Spotify doesnt work that way. They have good streams. Deal with it.

• External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• This isnt youtube. Spotify doesnt work that way. They have good streams. Deal with it.

I don't care, and you're wrong, btw. You can buy ads on Spotify too. It's not working like on Youtube, but the end result is the same.

Spotify Ads Pricing And Costs | Spotify Advertising

I don't really care how they perform, but the fact is that these stats are clearly not organic. Even NewJeans didn't have numbers like this 1 day after their debut.

• Even their bside streams r so strong

External Content x.com

YIREN

• External Content x.com

What

• Found this on Twitter. Not sure if it's true but impressive if so. I totally couldn't interpret how much hype they had be it in Korea or outside

GJl2u9rXcAA5HYC?format=jpg&name=medium

tbh... I wasn't expecting much from their debut cause their hype in general did seem to be lower than other hybe ggs (Ie LSFM and NJs)... And that was likely due to a variety of reasons, 1 being that they did wait a while to debut them after their survival show & also they lost 1 member.

however, than the PFW thing happened... people were hating on them so much for it... I remember the tweet by kchartmaster of them attending had so many quotes on it of people dragging them etc (i remember it was still going after a whole day from when it was posted).... what i don't think people realized is that they were just spreading ILLITs name by doing that. After that, I'd say more people were aware a new HYBE gg was even coming out lol. Than they dropped the preview for Magnetic and thats what really got people to tune in for the actual debut and is what is letting us see these numbers tbh. Though I am still surprised that they're as high as they are... like even the bsides are pretty high

• What

Hi,

Yeah -- something's off here.

External Content twitter.com

-knysom

• Idk what's your point. Illit's 1st day monthly listeners is lower than their first day streams too. Maybe a lot of people listen to the songs more than once

• I don't care, and you're wrong, btw. You can buy ads on Spotify too. It's not working like on Youtube, but the end result is the same.

I don't really care how they perform, but the fact is that these stats are clearly not organic. Even NewJeans didn't have numbers like this 1 day after their debut.

How do you know they are not organic? Do you have info on number of playlists and their reach? I don't and I don't know how to find out lol that's why I'm asking you

• I don't care, and you're wrong, btw. You can buy ads on Spotify too. It's not working like on Youtube, but the end result is the same.

Not organic is the Korea charts, which is basically the wild west. You only need ~100k UL for top 20 and ~200k UL for top 5.

• How do you know they are not organic? Do you have info on number of playlists and their reach? I don't and I don't know how to find out lol that's why I'm asking you

It's too early for that, but I would say a week later we can see stats, especially on Daisuki. This is for YT, and for Spotify it takes more time to find out the real stats about new songs.

Known Ad-Promoted K-Pop MVs - Music Videos ARE advertisements 

When Babymonster released Batter Up, they reached 100M views in 18 days. I said, half of the views are paid ads and their crazy fans attacked me as usual. 😅 The difference between Babymonster and Blackpink is HUGE! You can see YG don't think BM can be a success without help.

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

• i know about YouTube but i don't really care about it ^^ I'm interested in Spotify because everyone is always talking about playlisting and i don't know how to find that info ^^

As for BM; no idea if yge is still buying ads on YouTube for batter up. I don't get why they do it, it's pointless to do it months after the song release

• This thread contains 668 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!