NewJeans Danielle Is Celine's Newest Global Ambassador

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So glad they finally announced it :pepe-onions: finally free of Burberry even if Celine is a mess too:pepe-onions: now can they stop holding back her W Korea shoot already:pepe-onions:

BunniesTaglist

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 ↦↦↦↦↦

6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifvdecf6416dfaf01977d40e13c42c2f4bbb4e7c70d.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 1b049aaa8933d8ba3f1f27bd9646755ba0365d5f.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 4044d1a9cff2b17d23fb421a3f33075191b46b91.gifv6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifv

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

"Danielle will do various activities as Celine's global ambassador," see to it that she does, Celine:pepe-torch:

• Okay so Lisa left and instead of announcing V as the GBA they introduced a new face. Something is fishy, it seems to me he didn't sign the contract with them.

• I don't understand why they have individual luxury brands deals without individual Instagram account. It's such a loss tbh as their impact is less significant. This kind of luxury deals actually fits Le sserafim more as they're being promoted heavily as individuals just like Bp while Newjeans is not.

• Okay so Lisa left and instead of announcing V as the GBA they introduced a new face. Something is fishy, it seems to me he didn't sign the contract with them.

The man is in the military:pepewhat:

I don't understand why they have individual luxury brands deals without individual Instagram account. It's such a loss tbh as their impact is less significant. This kind of luxury deals actually fits Le sserafim more as they're being promoted heavily as individuals just like Bp while Newjeans is not.

Oh well. Poor Le Sserafim. Nobody cares.

I think the fandom was expecting it to happen, cause during one of Dani's lives a few celine gifts were spotted

I don't know what to think, I have an impression Celine won't be that much better than Burberry

Kinda hoping YG was the main problem with Celine and not the brand itself. They seemed pretty good with V?

• The man is in the military:pepewhat:

Oh well. Poor Le Sserafim. Nobody cares.

Kinda hoping YG was the main problem with Celine and not the brand itself. They seemed pretty good with V?

Making noise with bare minium =/= getting good treatment.

Just because he's in the military, doesn't mean they cannot announce him as GBA (if he has signed). Lisa atleast got runaway, Bts, and she was the face of one campaign, while V wasn't even announced as their GBA. Ever since he started endorsing them, I don't remember one event where he got solo spotlight, Celine started pushing trio agenda out of nowhere, and I don't think he has ever had those BTS videos either. Lisa was really their best treated GBA. Either they're taking it for granted or he clearly hasn't signed exclusive contract with them.

Celine radiates "arrogance" to me. They clearly are only interested in white models.

• Making noise with bare minium =/= getting good treatment.

Just because he's in the military, doesn't mean they cannot announce him as GBA (if he has signed). Lisa atleast got runaway, Bts, and she was the face of one campaign, while V wasn't even announced as their GBA. Ever since he started endorsing them, I don't remember one event where he got solo spotlight, Celine started pushing trio agenda out of nowhere, and I don't think he has ever had those BTS videos either. Lisa was really their best treated GBA. Either they're taking it for granted or he clearly hasn't signed exclusive contract with them.

Celine radiates "arrogance" to me. They clearly are only interested in white models.

That's...great...?

• Kinda hoping YG was the main problem with Celine and not the brand itself. They seemed pretty good with V?

I really hope I'm wrong. I hated to see her only going to Burberry Pop Up Store and getting a few magazine issues. It was like she didn't exist.

The way Gucci treats Hanni is the standard that should be for all the girls :pepe-hug:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Idols can get money from brands in different ways. By instagram posts or mazagine ads, or a brand may lock you in as an "ambassador/muse". Possibly per instagram post may be even more lucrative if you do many and with many brands.

Certainly BTS don't need to be ambassadors. Its more beneficial for groups in their earlier years. The ideal for senior idols would be a collab where they get a cut of sales for a collab line.

• Arent all nj like + ones to bts deals

Hybe offer them smth else as bts members can't or won't do much of what they don't want to do

Yet, why isn't it LSF though? Bang PD is closer to them than NJ and more invested in them. They're probably his favourite group after Bts under that label. Lsf debuted with a modeling concept and luxurious image so it's interesting how not even one of them has secured proper luxury brand deals. The closest one was that LV group deal, probably a continuation from BTS group deals. ADOR seems to be doing their own thing and handling their own marketing, as they operate differently from all other HYBE groups. MHJ is also very secretive and arrogant. So, I'm really curious why NJ, if they're really the +one not LSF, which embodies the luxury brand with their concept and songs, while NJ is just a group of teens.

• Genuine question. Does lsf have any deals since they debuted? Doesn't matter what it is just curious what they got so far

Chaewon (ambassador) and Kazuha (muse) have beauty deals, I think some of them were playing around with other fashion brands before they took Sakura's LV deal for their whole group.

Overall they don't seem to have anywhere near as many endorsements or brand deals as NJ or Ive, either individually or as a group

• Genuine question. Does lsf have any deals since they debuted? Doesn't matter what it is just curious what they got so far

They do. As group and individual.

Group - Louis Vuitton, Vita drinks,goobne

Sakura - primera

Chaewon - makeup forever,some alcohol ad

Yunjin- wakmae, now she is with Mac

Kazuha - lador, kalvin clein,etude,now she is face of Lancome

Euchae-kirsh,calamee

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 ↦↦↦↦↦

6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifvdecf6416dfaf01977d40e13c42c2f4bbb4e7c70d.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 1b049aaa8933d8ba3f1f27bd9646755ba0365d5f.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 4044d1a9cff2b17d23fb421a3f33075191b46b91.gifv6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifv

All members of new groups that currently chart globally, either have an individual or group luxury deal.

I think Kazuha is the perfect example of staying out of any scandal and you get rewarded by the bigger brands, because they will pay more for a zero risk idol.

No one can beat NJ for the newer groups in terms of deals though, and most of them are group deals from major brands which will cost more than an individual deal.

Edited 4 times, last by K-PL ().

• Yet, why isn't it LSF though? Bang PD is closer to them than NJ and more invested in them. They're probably his favourite group after Bts under that label. Lsf debuted with a modeling concept and luxurious image so it's interesting how not even one of them has secured proper luxury brand deals. The closest one was that LV group deal, probably a continuation from BTS group deals. ADOR seems to be doing their own thing and handling their own marketing, as they operate differently from all other HYBE groups. MHJ is also very secretive and arrogant. So, I'm really curious why NJ, if they're really the +one not LSF, which embodies the luxury brand with their concept and songs, while NJ is just a group of teens.

Bang is using his connections for lesserafim, that's true. Grammy museum proves that. But higher ups in Hybe definitely support Newjeans, otherwise they wouldn't be sensin Newjeans to lollapalooza along with jhope and TxT.

Sakura was LV ambassadorsm for Japan and actively participated in their events till lesserafim debuted and hybe started restricting her.

• Yet, why isn't it LSF though? Bang PD is closer to them than NJ and more invested in them. They're probably his favourite group after Bts under that label. Lsf debuted with a modeling concept and luxurious image so it's interesting how not even one of them has secured proper luxury brand deals. The closest one was that LV group deal, probably a continuation from BTS group deals. ADOR seems to be doing their own thing and handling their own marketing, as they operate differently from all other HYBE groups. MHJ is also very secretive and arrogant. So, I'm really curious why NJ, if they're really the +one not LSF, which embodies the luxury brand with their concept and songs, while NJ is just a group of teens.

DFCVGB u think he hold nj and lsfrm in the same level

he basically made lsfrm and that new gg that is debuting other nj

• Bang is using his connections for lesserafim, that's true. Grammy museum proves that. But higher ups in Hybe definitely support Newjeans, otherwise they wouldn't be sensin Newjeans to lollapalooza along with jhope and TxT.

Nah, I get why Lolla wants Newjeans and it doesn't even require any Hybe higher-up involvement. Their songs have been hitting the Bb 100 since Ditto, so it totally makes sense. People thought they'd be at Coachella instead of Lsf too because of this

• Arent all nj like + ones to bts deals

Hybe offer them smth else as bts members can't or won't do much of what they don't want to do

DFCVGB u think he hold nj and lsfrm in the same level

Hybe runs SouMu. They don't run Ador and it's obvious with how directly involved he is in every aspect of LSF's creative direction.

If you wanna be bitter, at least be convincing

• DFCVGB u think he hold nj and lsfrm in the same level

And those are my points? NJ is his stepdaughter, kind of like Enhypen next to TXT. He debuted LSF with the runaway concept, and everyone said at that time that LSF is his version of BP, focusing on the fashion concept, with everyone believing they would snatch luxury brand deals right away, only for it to go to NJ. So, it's kind of interesting why the +one didn't go to them, considering how Bang literally made their debut like that, while NJ's debut with more relatable teens concept

• This is interesting. Now we have fans complaining and fighting which fashion brand is better

External Content www.youtube.com

• How did this thread so quickly devolve into a clown show revolving around Hybe and LSF's brand deals?

If I went off on people for this, and you know who you are, would it be unprovoked aggression again with people cosplaying the victim afterwards?

Ridiculous.

ANYWAY.

I am thrilled for Dani, and I hope she gets the time in the spotlight she deserves as the absolute most radiant idol in K-Pop right now.

When it comes to photoshoots, I think her aura is only second to Hyein. She's going to kill this

• A lot of stans like to shop out of other NewJeans' cart

It's well past the point of jealousy and now firmly into embarrassingly shameless

• A lot of stans like to shop out of other NewJeans' cart

It's well past the point of jealousy and now firmly into embarrassingly shameless

And if you come for people over this, they will try to gaslight you into oblivion and then wait for the next opportunity to concern troll NJ right before they do their best impression of pann choa netizens and begin hate posting about the same minors they said needed so much protection.

They ain't slick. People attack NewJeans because they're salty and bitter over the fact their favorite groups aren't as successful :pepe-shrug:

CONGRATS TO DANI

• And if you come for people over this, they will try to gaslight you into oblivion and then wait for the next opportunity to concern troll NJ right before they do their best impression of pann choa netizens and begin hate posting about the same minors they said needed so much protection.

They ain't slick. People attack NewJeans because they're salty and bitter over the fact their favorite groups aren't as successful :pepe-shrug:

CONGRATS TO DANI

NewJeans is credited for nothing except ruining kpop. But that doesn't mean they have impact either. Ador is buying up all the brands for NewJeans and Tokkis are being held at gun point to stream and buy or something. But we're the delusional ones:pepe-peek:

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!