Scooter Braun to be possibly kicked out of HYBE this month???

• If the boycotters think they will remove Scooter they have a rude awakening coming. His team has secured Seventeen western festivals, le ssarifim recent music ( Chaewon is the lastest one with his managed artist Tori Kelly) and of course J-Hope's new album. That doesn't look like the signs of someone getting fired.

• If the boycotters think they will remove Scooter they have a rude awakening coming. His team has secured Seventeen western festivals, le ssarifim recent music ( Chaewon is the lastest one with his managed artist Tori Kelly) and of course J-Hope's new album. That doesn't look like the signs of someone getting fired.

Now that you say it like that, i think ur right.

If he's getting all those opportunities for HYBE artists or at least the ones Bang PD looks over, then I don't see him leaving either whole time :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• This is ridiculous, he has already cemented himself as one of the major guys in Hybe. If they wanted to kick him out, they should've boycotted the first major activity managed by Scooter to show the outrage, maybe they'd have considered kicking him out. Currently he's successful under hybe, maybe even more than he ever was so he should be the last person to be worried about getting kicked out. I'm sure he's enjoying kpop alot because his reputation is already ruined in western market and kpop stans blindly support their favs without caring about any bts person, i doubt he plans on quitting being in kpop.

How come JYP is securing western festivals without SB? LSF music… is nothing special (K-pop producers have always copied western music) and everyone in the west is trying to ride the K-pop wave so collab are easy. Like I don’t know if he’s going to be removed or not but I don’t believe he brings that much on the table.

Also he probably destroyed TxT sounds.

Edited once, last by LCJK ().

• This is ridiculous, he has already cemented himself as one of the major guys in Hybe. If they wanted to kick him out, they should've boycotted the first major activity managed by Scooter to show the outrage, maybe they'd have considered kicking him out. Currently he's successful under hybe, maybe even more than he ever was so he should be the last person to be worried about getting kicked out. I'm sure he's enjoying kpop alot because his reputation is already ruined in western market and kpop stans blindly support their favs without caring about any bts person, i doubt he plans on quitting being in kpop.

Funny thing is, HYBE group stans been not wanting him in HYBE since he first joined..like at all.

But since the war happened around the end of last year, and they found out he was a supporter for Israel, THAT'S when they decided to boycott.

But it honestly hasn't been that successful because people dont want to see their faves flop over a boycott.

So hybe stans still streaming, voting and buying albums of their faves.

A lot of ARMY getting mad at that and want everyone to postpone buying and doing anything for HYBE.

...idk it's crazy :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

• This so called boycott is BS. It was mostly used by BTS solo stans to target Jungkook. Now they’re trapped by their faketivism but there’s no boycott.

The first major project was Butter in 2021 and another with an artist he manages that gave us Bad Decisions in 2022. Specify which time period you're talking about.

• The first major project was Butter in 2021 and another with an artist he manages that gave us Bad Decisions in 2022. Specify which time period you're talking about.

I think the person tryna say Scooter has helped with collabs and certain opportunities.

Like enhypen and le sserafim Grammy museum performances.

TXT collab with Jonas Brothers and other famous producers.

Txt headlining Lollapalooza.

The stuff like that

• No, I know why I addressed that pressed and bitter hoe. Don't you worry yourself silly.

• If you want to hate the man, hate him for the shady things he's done over the span of his career, not because of your own politics positions differing from his. This peformative nonsense is a fantastic way to ensure he stays right where he is.

• If you want to hate the man, hate him for the shady things he's done over the span of his career, not because of your own politics positions differing from his. This peformative nonsense is a fantastic way to ensure he stays right where he is.

I got a question, do you think Bang PD is a pushover??

Cuz Scooter has talked him into spending like $700 million dollars by buying unnecessary labels and etc if we talking overall.

Idk what u think?

• I got a question, do you think Bang PD is a pushover??

Cuz Scooter has talked him into spending like $700 million dollars by buying unnecessary labels and etc if we talking overall.

Idk what u think?

I'm not all that familiar with Hybe or its inner workings, but I would not be surprised if they saw this guy who's made a name for himself (both good & bad) in the American music industry and basically given him the keys to the car. I think people forget these Korean labels are still small-time compared to some of the people Scooter's been working with & made more successful, and that is going to carry weight in any decision-making process.

Good thing I hate the man not because of his politics but because he is a conniving, nasty little slimeball, one of the very stereotypes of a skeezy music exec.

I wish him only the very, very worst in life.

• It doesn't appear that he's done anything professionally that would warrant not renewing his contract, so he'll probably stay unless he voluntarily leaves (and probably with a golden parachute).

• Well they got a petition with like 80k or 90k signatures i believe...idk whats that supposed to do though

That's actually a pretty small number given the size of the fandom. Their are millions of ARMY. I can't stand scoot-scoot but I think the boycott is misguided and there seems to be a lack of awareness about US employment laws amongst the pro-boycott folks.

• This so called boycott is BS. It was mostly used by BTS solo stans to target Jungkook. Now they’re trapped by their faketivism but there’s no boycott.

I remember how it all started with the release of the Usher remix because they found a post from 10 years. Funny how Kpop stans become the FBI, doing background check of people they're fave worked with. It went from boycotting the merch to music. They tried to target him but didn't really worked because JK has 3 songs on global Spotify chart.

• That's actually a pretty small number given the size of the fandom. Their are millions of ARMY. I can't stand scoot-scoot but I think the boycott is misguided and there seems to be a lack of awareness about US employment laws amongst the pro-boycott folks.

Also if they fired SB because of his beliefs, wouldn't that be considered wrongful termination?

• Also if they fired SB because of his beliefs, wouldn't that be considered wrongful termination?

Yes and grounds for the biggest lawsuit which they would lose. These 🤡 🤡 fans don't understand how the real world works stuff like that is why people don't take you seriously, you'd cry and complain fascist etc but are the ones trying to do things that would force people out by violence threat of violence or some other means of control because they don't agree with your political views or agendas on other topics. That's the literal definition of fascism the things you're democratic countries and ancestors from ww2 etc fought to stop you are a disgrace for wanting to bring back that which is a enemy.🤡🤡

• I remember how it all started with the release of the Usher remix because they found a post from 10 years. Funny how Kpop stans become the FBI, doing background check of people their fave worked with. It went from boycotting the merch to music. They tried to target him but didn't really worked because JK has 3 songs on global Spotify chart.

and now it’s happening to hobi 😴

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• and now it’s happening to hobi 😴

Given how well Taehyung solo "Fri(end)s" did, i doubt Hobi would be any less.

That just shows that majority ARMY still gonna support no matter what they try to tweet to "stand on business" lmaooo...cuz in the end soon as BTS say they coming out with a album, they gonna be the first ones to add it to their library and forget about the boycott.

Granted, if it wasn't for this unorganized ass boycott, Taehyung could have easily did 10 million streams his first week for Spotify and possibly entered the Hot 100 at around #80 to #90.

• Also if they fired SB because of his beliefs, wouldn't that be considered wrongful termination?

Yep, because his posts fall under religious beliefs and I'm sure he's been collecting everything as evidence just in case. I imagine Hybe would be looking at paying out a huge settlement to avoid going to court and a whole lot of bad press and possibly being blacklisted in the industry. I think they have much less to lose if they just continue to ignore the boycott as they've been doing. 😬

• Yep, because his posts fall under religious beliefs and I'm sure he's been collecting everything as evidence just in case. I imagine Hybe would be looking at paying out a huge settlement to avoid going to court and a whole lot of bad press and possibly being blacklisted in the industry. I think they have much less to lose if they just continue to ignore the boycott as they've been doing. 😬

Hybe would be called anti semitic and therit reputation will be ruined globally.

• I remember how it all started with the release of the Usher remix because they found a post from 10 years. Funny how Kpop stans become the FBI, doing background check of people they're fave worked with. It went from boycotting the merch to music. They tried to target him but didn't really worked because JK has 3 songs on global Spotify chart.

It started way back in Oct just before Golden release as soon as the war broke out, not with Usher release which was a month later.

The fake woke hypocrite performative Armys leading this boycott have been found to have spouses working in so called zionist companies...atp anyone taking them seriously is either a dumb sheep, a clout chaser or someone with malicious agrnda against BTS or the member being boycotted.

• Given how well Taehyung solo "Fri(end)s" did, i doubt Hobi would be any less.

That just shows that majority ARMY still gonna support no matter what they try to tweet to "stand on business" lmaooo...cuz in the end soon as BTS say they coming out with a album, they gonna be the first ones to add it to their library and forget about the boycott.

Granted, if it wasn't for this unorganized ass boycott, Taehyung could have easily did 10 million streams his first week for Spotify and possibly entered the Hot 100 at around #80 to #90.

i really wanna know just how many of those armys are actually boycotting and who's just being performative.

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• Well they got a petition with like 80k or 90k signatures i believe...idk whats that supposed to do though

There’s a difference between wanting SB gone and actual boycotting.

If you want to hate the man, hate him for the shady things he's done over the span of his career, not because of your own politics positions differing from his. This peformative nonsense is a fantastic way to ensure he stays right where he is.

And why not hate him for his political positions? You telling us we should hate him for legally buying princess Taylor masters but not for supporting a genocide?! Why?!

• There’s a difference between wanting SB gone and actual boycotting.

And why not hate him for his political positions? You telling us we should hate him for legally buying princess Taylor masters but not for supporting a genocide?! Why?!

While he's done some scummy things, something tells me he's never openly supported any genocide. Call me crazy, but I think it's more likely that you're purposely being hyperbolic based on your own political sensitivities. Anyone who refers to Taylor Swift as "princess" probably isn't ready mentally to enter that arena. Just saying.

That is not a lot considering how many kpop fans exist and especially the Army fandom is good at pushing things within their fandom

• Given how well Taehyung solo "Fri(end)s" did, i doubt Hobi would be any less.

Know what wll these clown fans should be focusing on? Real situations that can be solved. Like what's in the news now with that disgusting CEO of spire ent and agencies like that.

Something YOU can actually accomplish. No silly boycott bs is going to stop a war between nations you have to pressure your elected officials for that resolution not some damn kpop idols they are NOT the UN nor the president of your fuckin countries!

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!