I am getting worried that only IVE is doing a World Tour now

• I have not checked the schedules of all relevant acts so I might have missed some, and I am not counting acts whose venues will be smaller than an arena.

There might be more world tours announced later in this uear, but Twice is ending the leg of this round of world tour, and other than IVE, no other world tour plans by singers who can at least fill an arena has been announced. At most some Asian events.

The attempt of a certain singer to have a world tour is not part of this discussion, since she is not part of KPop and has not tried to sing anything palatable to the i-fans, although in 2024 she did try and was creamed by the current occupant of my avatar.

However it is true that up to now, her only-for-those-who-understand-the-Korean-language 'world' tour is the second largest of all world tour originating from Korea in 2024.

And the irony is that she has almost the same dates as the dates IVE will do in 2024 so far, since part of IVE's world

NCT Dream has announced a world tour, with more than half of its schedules still unannounced, but it is the only world tour scheduled by a boy act originating in Korea so far.

I wonder what is going on among the companies. They really have become less adventurous and risk averse.

it seems the days of KPop acts going after stadiums and stadiums around the world are gone, and even a worldwide Arena tour is attempted by just three acts, NCT Dream, IVE and a nonKpopper.

Given the turmoil SM is now in, I don't know how many concerts NCT Dream will have outside of Korea. IVE will have 30 days of concerts outside of Korea this year, while the nonKPopper will have 25 days of concerts outside of Korea plus 4 in Korea.

However, if the nonKPopper decides to just spend one more week in Canada or Australia, a very awkward situation will occur - a nonKPopper has the largest world tour in the entire Korea.

Companies better act up now to deny the nonKPopper from having the honor of most days of concerts from an act originating in Korea (since she is not part of KPop). If that happens that is the end of KPop.

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

• Maybe the 1,000 year old will prove that she is more popular (in terms of ticket sales) than most kpop acts not named BTS, Twice or BlackPink.

Then again, her tour may bomb and she may play in half empty stadiums. (Sorry, Arenas)

• Maybe the 1,000 year old will prove that she is more popular (in terms of ticket sales) than most kpop acts not named BTS, Twice or BlackPink.

Then again, her tour may bomb and she may play in half empty stadiums. (Sorry, Arenas)

There is already a struggle by Uaenas to secure hotels near London since the 1,345 years old decided to challenge Taylor herself in one of the tour days so I don't think they will be empty

However wonder why she decided to go to Germany, which does not know her. Although Paris would be off the limits because of the olympics, she would have gotten a better reception at Italy, which she visited quite offen.

• There is already a struggle by Uaenas to secure hotels near London since the 1,345 years old decided to challenge Taylor herself in one of the tour days so I don't think they will be empty

However wonder why she decided to go to Germany, which does not know her. Although Paris would be off the limits because of the olympics, she would have gotten a better reception at Italy, which she visited quite offen.

Maybe her boyfriend wanted to hang out in Germany.

BTW, people should not forget to visit her official tour thread.

Or her official pictures and videos from the tour thread.

• You threads make me want an IU super hero comic book series.

Taylor's and BTS would be great super villians.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But that means KPop's reaches will get much smaller in 2024 and by 2025 there might not be a leg to stand on.

there are many groups debuting and taking slices of the pie. selling stadiums wont be happening. they will all do bingo halls and small arenas. unless your bts bp and twice

• I know people who work for stadiums and arenas. For one of the arenas, it's confirmed that they have 10 spots for K-pop acts. 10 over the course of 12 months is a lot.

This is the year of touring for K-pop groups.

Nonetheless, I find this fixation with numbers to be a bit soulless.

ok, weird how I also know that.

My ex producer when I was a radio DJ is now working for the biggest group that arranges sounds and stages.

I asked him about IU and IVE, and he was like thats only 2 out of 10.

• there are many groups debuting and taking slices of the pie. selling stadiums wont be happening. they will all do bingo halls and small arenas. unless your bts bp and twice

In my city, IVE and IU are going for an arena (around ~19K capacity) that is just below what BP and Twice did, they did a different arena (~21K) obviously BTS did much better, they sold out the NFL stadium.

• I honestly can't decide If I want to go to IU or IVE.

Go to IU. Might be last chance. IVE will be back.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!