lmao what's up with fans "coincidentally" meeting idols??

• im on Twitter, and I keep seeing post by fans with them getting something signed or fans waving at said idol thats going inside the company building.

and they keep saying in their posts that it was a "accident" and they "didn't know" the idol would be there and it was a "coincidental" meet up.

but if u waiting outside the building till 4 in the morning or using sasaeng info to know their favorite restaurants and hang out spots, then..... :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

• lmao fr, I see this all the time on twitter. "omg u will never believe what just happened to me! i just accidentally ran into a kpop idol who actually happens to be my bias! how convenient!"

I saw some Italian girl claiming she had breakfast everyday at Marchesi in the Milan galleries to justify running into NCT Jaehyun when he was there for Prada promo. :huuh:

• lmao fr, I see this all the time on twitter. "omg u will never believe what just happened to me! i just accidentally ran into a kpop idol who actually happens to be my bias! how convenient!"

I saw some Italian girl claiming she had breakfast everyday at Marchesi in the Milan galleries to justify running into NCT Jaehyun when he was there for Prada promo. :huuh:

Like??

This post came about because I was scrolling and seen some girl say she coincidentally "met" Jungwon💀

Screenshot_20240213_123213_X.jpg

you went directly to HYBE..which is his company he work at, probably stayed there for 3 hours hoping you see someone, and it happened to be him.

she also happened to have a pen and paper ready on deck, but it was a accident :boompepe:

• Last year, I saw like at least 40 people in front of a store on a small street in Seoul. I asked what was going and I was told a SVT member was inside (if I remember correctly it was Wonwoo but I know like 4 SVT members so I’m not sure). I didn’t stay but I was shocked that at least 1/3 of the girls waiting for him were white girls. I got a feeling that most of them were following him that’s why I was shocked to see non-asians among them.

• Only time you accidentally meet a idol is you don't take pictures of it. Only time this happened was randomly seeing Jungkook and this was years ago. He showed up at a busking event and was just chilling in the crowd watching a dance crew kill some BTS songs. As a guy you look at him and is like oh it's BTS shrug and continue on with life. He got noticed and left because fangirls were making a scene 😂

• I've seen someone say they bumped into Jungkook by the bathroom and that person really thought we were born yesterday.

Only way you bump into someone at the bathroom by accident is if you are stalking 😂 these people really say stupid shit 😂.

The only way I'd run into him in the bathroom was if i was part of his staff and he came into the same bathroom at hybe that im in lol and even then we'd have to somehow have the same i gotta take a shit timer😂🤡

• Reminds me of the videos I saw on TikTok where people however happend to see and or meet people in foreign countries or those Tweets where people say they met or saw someone

There have been videos and stories allover the web like, what I remember from seeing on social media:

• Girl sits randomly on a staircase in Paris, France than asks in a TikTok if its for real that Baekhyun was behind her
    • Some girl wrote on Twitter that she was in a museum with her school in Cologne, Germany and than randomly met T.O.P and apparently even talked to him (till his security asked her to go away)
    • Some girl wrote on Twitter she forgot her wallet in a store in Berlin, Germany and than Jeonghan of SEVENTEEN payed for her when he noticed she forgot her wallet at home
    • There was this post on Twitter last year that Johnny was doing yoga in a random park in Chicago, USA and invited people to do yoga with him and some girl wrote on Twitter she had no idea he was in that park when she walked her dog when she saw him lol
    • Some girl on Discord wrote once she saw ATEEZ on the streets of Berlin and her post was "Now I am no more that sad that I couldn't get tickets to their concert" lol
    • There was a video on YT in the shorts where a woman mentioned how she once encountered Mark Lee. She was like "And than I walked out of the hair salon and wondered why so many people have been standing in front of a black car. The door opens and Mark of NCT walks out"
    • Not sure if she ment it for real or nah, but I once talked to a girl on Discord and she claimed she was Yangyang's neighbor in Germany and than was like she could see that dude on accidantly whenever she wants when he would come back to Germany since "we could accidantly use the stairs at the same time" lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Only time you accidentally meet a idol is you don't take pictures of it. Only time this happened was randomly seeing Jungkook and this was years ago. He showed up at a busking event and was just chilling in the crowd watching a dance crew kill some BTS songs. As a guy you look at him and is like oh it's BTS shrug and continue on with life. He got noticed and left because fangirls were making a scene 😂

Then he went on a selfie spree that day.

20240214_080742.jpg

20240214_080723.jpg

20240214_080716.jpg

20240214_080713.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!