Twice - With You-Th Tracklist

• Melanie again, Dreamers gonna lose it :pepe-peek:

But I do wish they give other producers a chance, I'm not really a fan of her style besides Boy With Luv.

To be fair, Melanie has two songs that I absolutely love that being I Can't Stop Me and Cry for Me. Most Onces loves those too. I also feel good about Scientist now though I admit it isnt the catchiest but I do go back to it every so often. Set Me Free wasn't the best though. Basically she started good but the last two haven't been exact hits. She does work with tons of huge groups including the three biggest in Kpop. So I think she just has garnered a lot of respect within the kpop scene. Also her songs are pretty good but looking them over only a few have been viral hits. Really only Boys With Love did extremely well and that could just have easily been because of BTS not the song.

but yeah she is only the writer of the lyrics so she really won't have power much over how the song sounds. Basically fans cant blame her she only wrote the lyrics

• I just mean style, basing it on the songs that Melanie has made for Twice so far. Im not a fan of the more mature soubds like ICSM, Set Me Free, Cry For Me, etc.

Though I will say Brave is probably one of my favorite songs.

To be clear Melanie isnt in charge really of how it sounds. She isnt a composer for the song. Of course as a writer she might have some say but since she isnt credited then it would be minimal to none. For instance one of the composers is Kyler Niko who composed Fearless by LSF and for Twice he did Queen of hearts which is good.

• To be fair, Melanie has two songs that I absolutely love that being I Can't Stop Me and Cry for Me. Most Onces loves those too. I also feel good about Scientist now though I admit it isnt the catchiest but I do go back to it every so often. Set Me Free wasn't the best though. Basically she started good but the last two haven't been exact hits. She does work with tons of huge groups including the three biggest in Kpop. So I think she just has garnered a lot of respect within the kpop scene. Also her songs are pretty good but looking them over only a few have been viral hits. Really only Boys With Love did extremely well and that could just have easily been because of BTS not the song.

but yeah she is only the writer of the lyrics so she really won't have power much over how the song sounds. Basically fans cant blame her she only wrote the lyrics

Oh yeah dont get me wrong. I dont dislike any of the songs but I didn't feel like I had to put it on repeat all day either. Though I did like Scientist and Brave is probably one of my favorite bside (but also probably because the live performances is so good).

But I just think the reception to most of her releases has been luke warm at best and with Twice coming back less often now, I think it might be a good idea to switch things up a bit and give someone else a chance.

But yes, seeing it's someone else, I would be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit relieved.

• To be clear Melanie isnt in charge really of how it sounds. She isnt a composer for the song. Of course as a writer she might have some say but since she isnt credited then it would be minimal to none. For instance one of the composers is Kyler Niko who composed Fearless by LSF and for Twice he did Queen of hearts which is good.

Good, I love both songs

• To be fair, Melanie has two songs that I absolutely love that being I Can't Stop Me and Cry for Me. Most Onces loves those too. I also feel good about Scientist now though I admit it isnt the catchiest but I do go back to it every so often. Set Me Free wasn't the best though. Basically she started good but the last two haven't been exact hits. She does work with tons of huge groups including the three biggest in Kpop. So I think she just has garnered a lot of respect within the kpop scene. Also her songs are pretty good but looking them over only a few have been viral hits. Really only Boys With Love did extremely well and that could just have easily been because of BTS not the song.

Yes this is exactly why I won't like another LINDGREN, I'm happy they aint in composing or producing. Killin' Me Good was bgood just not too much replay value and I am saying this as a Jihyo biased. Set Me Free and Scientist dethroned Signal as my least favorite TWICE titles.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!