Sm best chance in the west was Red Velvet and Exo, not Nct and Aespa

• There’s no use crying over spilt milk.

This is all EXO-ls DID for years, so i’m sorry for being skeptical of the sudden change of heart lol.

EXO-ls and Onces will always be criers to me, both fandoms seem to be incapable of being happy with the success their groups did have and blaming their companies for not doing “more” EVEN THO they handed both of them very successful careers.

• This is all EXO-ls DID for years, so i’m sorry for being skeptical of the sudden change of heart lol.

EXO-ls and Onces will always be criers to me, both fandoms seem to be incapable of being happy with the success their groups did have and blaming their companies for not doing “more” EVEN THO they handed both of them very successful careers.

Idk for onces but exols cried and still cry for whole another reason, it is not about lack of US promo it is about bad promo in general. No matter how many times this was explained to you it seems like you just can't understand that concept, so for the peace of all of us please just drop it and avoid discussing exo because you never had anything worth to say, focus on topics you can understand, grown ups are talking.

~ Retired exol, don't ask me about that group. ~

• Idk for onces but exols cried and still cry for whole another reason, it is not about lack of US promo it is about bad promo in general. No matter how many times this was explained to you it seems like you just can't understand that concept, so for the peace of all of us please just drop it and avoid discussing exo because you never had anything worth to say, focus on topics you can understand, grown ups are talking.

That user is perpetually triggered that nct were are and will always be considered flops by the kpop community. It’s just typical SM stan behavior. They can’t accept their favs will never be regarded with the reverence and respect that EXO have. Lol.

• Still so mad that jype fumbled the first group to chart in the states, sm was just following their footsteps fr

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• This is all EXO-ls DID for years, so i’m sorry for being skeptical of the sudden change of heart lol.

No one has the time to deal with insecure NCT fans today user kouss. It’s 2024. Go cry me a river.

• Well, if The Boss will come back, maybe he can do a better job, like he did back then. Now's the time to buy SM.

I don't really follow NCT or even Aespa, but I'm interested in BoA's NCT group. I mean, they aren't her group, but she's the producer. If they flop, I'm done with NCT. I mean, flop in my eyes, meaning, I won't like their music! As for Aespa, even without a decent PR, they're fine.

• Idk for onces but exols cried and still cry for whole another reason, it is not about lack of US promo it is about bad promo in general. No matter how many times this was explained to you it seems like you just can't understand that concept, so for the peace of all of us please just drop it and avoid discussing exo because you never had anything worth to say, focus on topics you can understand, grown ups are talking.

“bad promo” is subjective. Every fandom says their artist have “bad promo”. Momoland is nugu because “bad promo”, We In The Zone is nugu because “bad promo”.

EXO, did not have bad promo, because compared to like 90% of kpop, they probably got better promotion/opportunities than tons of other groups/companies with less money & access than EXO.

Thanks for proving my point. Stop crying about spilled milk. EXO had an amazing career. Could SM have done things differently? Yes, BUT EVERY COMPANY could have managed their groups differently, there are endless possibilities and SM choose what they thought was right.

No one has the time to deal with insecure NCT fans today user kouss. It’s 2024. Go cry me a river.

Insecure? I love how you guys just assign emotions to people for no reason lol. PLEASE look to see when was the last time i talked about NCT. I know it’s hard for you, because your whole life and identity revolves around men who don’t know you, but my opinion of EXO fans and their relentless crying, is an observation as a kpop fan. And is literally what you guys did lol. Anyone denying that is delusional.

• You are the paragon of an insecure fan.

• Indeed, SM stans are so weird about exo :skull:

And that user is especially insecure and embarrassing in every thread they enter😭😭😭 like it’s not EXO’s fault their favs are seen as flops and get hated on by the broader kpop community.Time and again some people prove how much EXO’s success grates them.

See groups like NCT and superm were never capable of any success. The reason they dislike EXOL talking about promo is because their favs were never capable of reaching great heights even with all the promo under the sun while everyone in kpop not just EXOL agree that EXO would have benefited way more with a bit more push.

They’re projecting their insecurities onto EXO.

• And that user is especially insecure and embarrassing in every thread they enter😭😭😭 like it’s not EXO’s fault their favs are seen as flops and get hated on by the broader kpop community.Time and again some people prove how much EXO’s success grates them.

See groups like NCT and superm were never capable of any success. The reason they dislike EXOL talking about promo is because their favs were never capable of reaching great heights even with all the promo under the sun while everyone in kpop not just EXOL agree that EXO would have benefited way more with a bit more push.

They’re projecting their insecurities onto EXO.

Again, PLEASE find when was the last time i talked about NCT.

You find it so easy to deflect and act like this has something to do with NCT or even Super M (LOL), when neither of those groups are brought up.

The only group i’d actually bring up in this conversations is BTS, because that’s always been the underlying problem. EXO-Ls cannot fathom that BTS overtook their faves and actually became the breakout group in the west, while EXO didn’t.

That’s legit the only reasonable explanation, because there isn’t a BG (at the time) who was doing better than EXO in the west. THATS why it’s crazy you guys, ONCE again proving my point, crying over being 2nd. It’s stupid and childish.

I’m sorry EXO isn’t popular than BTS. But that ship has sailed and it’s time to move on. Nothing SM could have done to prevent that. Rapping helped BTS breakout in the west and EXO (as a group) just wasn’t built correctly to be more marketable in the west. Sub-par rapping will never do well in the west. It’s the reason groups like BP, BTS, and SKZ do so well.

Edited once, last by Kouss ().

• You are the paragon of insecurity.

• Anyway I’m not here to debate with deranged SM Stan’s in the grand year of 2024. I want to say this : EXO always deserved better and always deserved more.

SM can’t even bother having EXO albums in American stores and leave alone EXO, KAI is literally their most popular idol world wide from SM and esp in the US and they couldn’t bother having his albums here and he was promoting during the kpop boom and we saw how he single handedly out performed all their flagship groups on international platforms. And SM Stan’s are telling me SM did their best for EXO and and EXOL are complaining for coming in 2nd place when we are talking bare minimum here. I bet they didn’t even know that you can’t buy EXO albums anywhere here. 😭

EXO isn’t super Junior or TVXQ who would not have benefited with something as minimal as increased distribution.

Oh man I can be here forever I really forgot I’ll always hate SM Stan’s the most.

EXO is successful worldwide DESPITE SM make no mistake about it.

• bad promo” is subjective. Every fandom says their artist have “bad promo”. Momoland is nugu because “bad promo”, We In The Zone is nugu because “bad promo”.

EXO, did not have bad promo, because compared to like 90% of kpop, they probably got better promotion/opportunities than tons of other groups/companies with less money & access than EXO.

Thanks for proving my point. Stop crying about spilled milk. EXO had an amazing career. Could SM have done things differently? Yes, BUT EVERY COMPANY could have managed their groups differently, there are endless possibilities and SM choose what they thought was right.

There is a lot to unpack here :/

If everyone, even people who don't stan exo and even people who hate them, can admit exo had bad promo then why is your delusional ass trying to prove us otherwise? Do you think 3 music shows is good promo? Albums going out of stock during pre order period is also good promos? Canceling album orders? Social media updates being late for few days and sometimes not even updating schedules and promotions? Declining opportunities without even consulting with the members? Bariety show content being available through hardly accessed cable tv? Delaying comeback? And these are just some basics. But yes.... amazing promo.

Your problem is comparing exo to 90% of the kpop, exo is not basic kpop group exo is exo, be serious for a moment. Literally living and breathing legends and you compared them to basic kpop groups? Can you even see how unserious you are?

Either way, I hope you are either getting some troll serotonin and dopamine out of this or you are getting paid by SM/LSM because I refuse to believe someone can naturally be this... airheaded. :woow:

• Tell me honestly, you wrote this, you read it again and you genuinely believed "this makes sense, I just made excellent point I will post this" bcs if you did... perhaps ignoring you would be the healthiest therapy you can get. :holding-back-tears:

Please leave 2018 clapback and attitude in 2018, thank you and goodbye.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!